There Is A Simple Reason Conservatives Hate Women, Women Terrify Them

Reasonable, you will end up in hell if you continue on this path. I am warning you because I actually care. Don't ask me why, because seriously you're a total shithead, so I shouldn't care.

What about me? Am I going to hell too? Do you get a God pass if you don't abort a fetus, but starve a kid so bad till he CAN'T learn and he lives in poverty all his life until he is killed at a young age by gang bangers, or an industrial accident caused by eliminated regulations?
It's going to take him about 30 minutes to sort thru that post.

Reasonable, you are undoubtedly one of the wickedest people I have met on this forum. Your soul is as dark as tar. You need to go to a church and confess your sins to a priest or minister, and start anew with a fresh determination to purge hatred from your heart.

Reasonable, you will end up in hell if you continue on this path. I am warning you because I actually care. Don't ask me why, because seriously you're a total shithead, so I shouldn't care.

What about me? Am I going to hell too? Do you get a God pass if you don't abort a fetus, but starve a kid so bad till he CAN'T learn and he lives in poverty all his life until he is killed at a young age by gang bangers, or an industrial accident caused by eliminated regulations?

His poor reading skills is probably a big part of why he will never make it as a lawyer.

Reasonable, you are undoubtedly one of the wickedest people I have met on this forum. Your soul is as dark as tar. You need to go to a church and confess your sins to a priest or minister, and start anew with a fresh determination to purge hatred from your heart.
Something Wicked This Way Comes. Best Disney movie ever.
My " soul is as dark as tar."
Deep dude.

His poor reading skills is probably a big part of why he will never make it as a lawyer.
He wants to be a lawyer?

So far, I have not trashed any women or smeared any womens' reputation. I see the liberal Democrats doing that, while claiming the moral high ground.

IMG_0116.JPG

That's me. Something wicked.

So far, I have not trashed any women or smeared any womens' reputation. I see the liberal Democrats doing that, while claiming the moral high ground.
Here's a gold star for your forehead. Wear it proudly.

Conservatives have shown their contempt for women down through history. American conservatives are no different, for example, look how long it took women to get the right to vote.

Conservative men only want conservative women around them. Subservient, agreeing women, who do as they are told.

This is why congressional Republicans do everything possible to show their disrespect for the gender. They pass unreasonable laws to control women’s reproductive process. Defund Planned Parenthood. Refuse to pass legislation to end discrimination women face in the workplace. The list goes on and on.

Senate Republicans feel it makes them manly to tell Senators like Elizabeth Warren to “Shut up.”

And just as Senator Warren scared the Republican Senators with her strength, Senator Kamala Harris also scares them. Today while questioning Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Senate Intelligence Committee’s chair, Richard Burr (R-NC) felt is necessary to rudely end Harris’ questioning of Rosenstein. He was terrified her inquiries might elicit from him, damning evidence about the Big Orange Head. Republican cowardice shows itself more and more often.

The Big Orange Head’s meeting with Angela Merkel brought Republican cowardice when confronted by powerful women to the forefront recently. And experiences like those of Senators Warren and Harris drive the point home, of just how totally petrified conservatives are of powerful, self-confident women.

The testicles of those old Republican farts in the Senate and the Big Orange have shriveled up and fallen off. When they face women like Merkel, Warren, and Harris, those old farts p!$$ their pants.

Nevertheless, Kamala Harris Persisted: Senator Told to Pipe Down, Twitter Goes Wild

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 131659

She's a rude bitch who refused to allow the witness to answer a question.

I will never forget the Democrats what they did to Sarah Palin, and they used Tina Fey as their little attack dog.

The Democrats are the people who held up women's suffrage, the Republicans supported it.

True, but the parties were reversed...The south has always been against rights and freedoms! In the 50s and 60's that part of the country want to the republicans and the liberal part of the north that was once republican want to the democrats. Think man.

Might make sense until you look at the actual laws the two parties pass. Which ones are for the poor and which ones screw the poor in favor of the rich? That video would be a real hit at a KKK rally, or a Fox Christmas party, but no where else.

I will never forget the Democrats what they did to Sarah Palin, and they used Tina Fey as their little attack dog.
Tiny Fey. Respected and loved around the world.,
Sarah Palin, white trash hanging around that pedaphile Ted Nugent.
Blackie must like pedaphiles.

Conservatives have shown their contempt for women down through history. American conservatives are no different, for example, look how long it took women to get the right to vote.

Conservative men only want conservative women around them. Subservient, agreeing women, who do as they are told.

This is why congressional Republicans do everything possible to show their disrespect for the gender. They pass unreasonable laws to control women’s reproductive process. Defund Planned Parenthood. Refuse to pass legislation to end discrimination women face in the workplace. The list goes on and on.

Senate Republicans feel it makes them manly to tell Senators like Elizabeth Warren to “Shut up.”

And just as Senator Warren scared the Republican Senators with her strength, Senator Kamala Harris also scares them. Today while questioning Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Senate Intelligence Committee’s chair, Richard Burr (R-NC) felt is necessary to rudely end Harris’ questioning of Rosenstein. He was terrified her inquiries might elicit from him, damning evidence about the Big Orange Head. Republican cowardice shows itself more and more often.

The Big Orange Head’s meeting with Angela Merkel brought Republican cowardice when confronted by powerful women to the forefront recently. And experiences like those of Senators Warren and Harris drive the point home, of just how totally petrified conservatives are of powerful, self-confident women.

The testicles of those old Republican farts in the Senate and the Big Orange have shriveled up and fallen off. When they face women like Merkel, Warren, and Harris, those old farts p!$$ their pants.

Nevertheless, Kamala Harris Persisted: Senator Told to Pipe Down, Twitter Goes Wild

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 131659

She's a rude bitch who refused to allow the witness to answer a question.
Yeah women should know their place, right?

The Democrats are the people who held up women's suffrage, the Republicans supported it.

True, but the parties were reversed...The south has always been against rights and freedoms! In the 50s and 60's that part of the country want to the republicans and the liberal part of the north that was once republican want to the democrats. Think man.

Might make sense until you look at the actual laws the two parties pass. Which ones are for the poor and which ones screw the poor in favor of the rich? That video would be a real hit at a KKK rally, or a Fox Christmas party, but no where else.

Who benefitted the most under the Obama administration, the poor or the 1%?

Forum List

Back