there is no crazy like walmart crazy!

but why go after the other woman? why not check your man?

oh im sure she did. LOL. no telling what she did. now as to the other woman...she most likely went after her cuz she was supposed to be her "friend."

my husband worked with a persistent bitch once that was always calling him for "help." he didnt do anything with her...in fact the only reason he tolerated her was because she is his bosses daughter. i had enough of it one day. so while i was using the bathroom in the office i took her toothbrush and cleaned the toilet with it. it was the toilet all the guys used to so it was pretty nasty. :eek::eusa_whistle:

my husband worked with a persistent bitch once that was always calling him for "help." he didnt do anything with her...in fact the only reason he tolerated her was because she is his bosses daughter. i had enough of it one day. so while i was using the bathroom in the office i took her toothbrush and cleaned the toilet with it. it was the toilet all the guys used to so it was pretty nasty. :eek::eusa_whistle:
That's much worse than anything she did and a poor way to deal with it. Was she supposed to guess who did it and why? And hopefully she noticed.

Forum List

Back