THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD.

It depends what one means by "Living your life?"

Does that mean dedicating your life to God?

Well, there certainly is a ginormous downside to dedicating your life to God if there is no God.

But if it means believing in God and generally being a good person, I would tend to agree.

Pascal's Wager and all that.

HOW WRONG YOU ARE!!! How could life be any better than to have lived your life as a son of God? Living in God's blessings,his protection,his love and forgivness??

only god knows the hearts of mankind. Your big concern should be =do you know god???

do you think god knows everything? Including what hasn't happened yet?

yes!!! God sees the beginning of time to the end of this age now,god say to him a day is like 1000 years and 1000 years as a day,so god is outside time! God says he is the alpha and omega the beginning and the end!!!
God said? You hearing voices again? :lol:

do you think god knows everything? Including what hasn't happened yet?

yes!!! God sees the beginning of time to the end of this age now,god say to him a day is like 1000 years and 1000 years as a day,so god is outside time! God says he is the alpha and omega the beginning and the end!!!

YES!!! You read God's inspired(God breathed) word and you hear the voice of GOD!!!!==== In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. John 1:1-5

YES!!! You read God's inspired(God breathed) word and you hear the voice of GOD!!!!==== In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. John 1:1-5
So god didn't actually say anything. So the bible is made up by men.

you are "short" on wisdom and understanding but why show the message board your ignorance??

you are "short" on wisdom and understanding but why show the message board your ignorance??
So all that crap about the world being made in 6 days is just man made malarkey only inspired by an invisible being? That's pretty far out there.

So all that crap about the world being made in 6 days is just man made malarkey only inspired by an invisible being? That's pretty far out there.============TRY TO THINK!!! Why allow satan to use you as his tool and fool??? You have zero to gain trying to argue and fight God but you have ALL ETERNITY to lose spent in hell!!! THINK!

It depends what one means by "Living your life?"

Does that mean dedicating your life to God?

Well, there certainly is a ginormous downside to dedicating your life to God if there is no God.

But if it means believing in God and generally being a good person, I would tend to agree.

Pascal's Wager and all that.

HOW WRONG YOU ARE!!! How could life be any better than to have lived your life as a son of God? Living in God's blessings,his protection,his love and forgivness??

Because since we don't know if God exists, living a life dedicated to God means you have wasted the one life you'll ever have.

So all that crap about the world being made in 6 days is just man made malarkey only inspired by an invisible being? That's pretty far out there.============TRY TO THINK!!! Why allow satan to use you as his tool and fool??? You have zero to gain trying to argue and fight God but you have ALL ETERNITY to lose spent in hell!!! THINK!

Hell doesn't exist, you said yourself the bible was written by men, only inspired by an invisible dude. So then it's all made up by men?

Hell doesn't exist, you said yourself the bible was written by men, only inspired by an invisible dude. So then it's all made up by men?

God's Word says==But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one’s own interpretation, 21 for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God. 2 PETER 1:21

God's Word says==But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one’s own interpretation, 21 for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God. 2 PETER 1:21

But that was written by a man, of course he'll say it's from god when it's not even. You all should stop lying.

But that was written by a man, of course he'll say it's from god when it's not even. You all should stop lying.

HEY!!! You have been given truth but you are free to reject God and choose eternal hell=all your choice!!! GO FOR IT IF YOU LIKE! NO SKIN OFF MY NOSE,I JUST WANTED TO HELP YOU!!!

HEY!!! You have been given truth but you are free to reject God and choose eternal hell=all your choice!!! GO FOR IT IF YOU LIKE! NO SKIN OFF MY NOSE,I JUST WANTED TO HELP YOU!!!

I don't reject god, I just see no solid proof for its existence. Do I still go to hell?

I don't reject god, I just see no solid proof for its existence. Do I still go to hell?

We are all sinners and the wages of sin is death and hell,jJesus paid that debt for those that believe and confess and repent and accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior if not then you must pay for your own sins on judgment day = hell. all your choice!

I blame god for putting bad choices out there. He could have chose not to, but he's got a sick, twisted mind, and likes to see people suffer, and doesn't even care if they burn in hell forever. What a fucking DOUCHEBAG!

The bad choices you refer to are known as obstacles and choices and how you address them is part of the learning process derived from Free-Will.

Do you blame your God for making you a tortured Homosexual Degenerate ? You don't have to be, a tortured Homosexual Degenerate that is - there is help .

People Can Change - An alternative, healing response to unwanted homosexual desires.

Sorry to burst your homophobic bubble, but I'm not gay. :lol:

But glad to see that you're still obsessing over cocks in anuses. Just like Jesus would want you to.

Sorry to burst YOUR Bubble, but I'm not Christian . But I'm obviouslly extremely more intelligent than you ever dream of being - you sir are a dullard and mental midget ,kindly refrain from wasting anymore of my time with your ignorance and lack of knowledge.

GISMYS - Word of advice - stop wasting your time on this half wit . I've seen homeless people shouting at pigeons who make more sense than that banana-smoking fruitcake.

Chausette - Your inferiority complex is fully justified. , if you're going to burn our flag, wrap yourself in it first.

GISMYS - Word of advice - stop wasting your time on this half wit . I've seen homeless people shouting at pigeons who make more sense than that banana-smoking fruitcake.

Chausette - Your inferiority complex is fully justified. , if you're going to burn our flag, wrap yourself in it first.

God loves even blinded fools!!!

Jesus isn't god you fucking moron. And he didn't save me from hell, I can still go there if I don't obey a 2000 year old books of drivel, can't I? So Jesus died for nothing with his Shlong hanging out.

So god can't save a little girl from being raped? He's a fucking wimp with zero power. Or else he's a fucking fool. Which is it?

He can save you from hell, and you only have to obey 2 things: Love God, and love each other. If you are incapable of love, then prayer is required to soften your heart. Not your prayer, but our prayer on your behalf. I choose to love you.
Go love someone Chaussette. It will make you feel better. :smiliehug:

Are you talking about man-love, like Jesus practised with his apostles? :confused:

No, the love a sister has for her brother. You can't shock me with you allegatons against Christ. Might as well be friends instead. He loves you. He died for you, so the least I can do is be there for you if you need a friend. :eusa_angel:

Downside? lol Let me tell you why I walked away from what you claim is a blessed life.

My first wife was a victim of horrific abuse as a child. Her mind blocked it until she was in her 30s. Like many survivors of traumatic events, her mind recovered those memories slowly, as she could handle them. The worst memories were the last to come back.

One of her worst (that she told me about) was being raped and sodomized against a stone wall in her basement. She remembers the way the stones felt against her body and the details of how they looked. That stone wall fell when she was 4 or 5 years old, and was replaced by a smooth concrete block wall.

What struck me most was when she talked about hiding in the barn in the dead of winter praying to God to hide her from her abuser. She prayed as hard as she could to be rescued. She was not. She was raped and beaten until she was 16 years old.

Now I know some of you will use the old "God works in mysterious ways" or some shit. But the fact that He allowed this precious child to go thru such torment, chose to ignore her prayers, and allowed such torture to continue tells me he either doesn't exist, doesn't pay attention, or is a despicable being.

Now when I hear people talk about God curing some old lady of cancer or see athletes give God credit for their touchdowns, I think about that innocent child hiding in a freezing barn and having her prayers go unanswered.

So you go right ahead and think of yourself as blessed. I will not bow to any creature who could allow such torture. I cannot conceive of any benevolent being who would. As I said, he either doesn't exist, doesn't pay attention, or is a sadist. I'll let you pick which one.

Winter, if you were familiar with the Bible, the answer would be obvious. God is a sadistic, cruel son of a bitch (no pun intended, or offensive play on religion, either).

God loves even blinded fools!!!

... And that is why he made them blind fools.

Forum List

Back