THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD.

I don't reject god, I just see no solid proof for its existence. Do I still go to hell?

"Woe be it to the liar for he shall be thrust down to hell."

You tell me.

The beauty is Christ atoned for our sins and you can accept Him into your life whenver you are ready.

Downside? lol Let me tell you why I walked away from what you claim is a blessed life.

Hi WB......why would her abuse be a downside of believing in God?......being angry because God didn't rip the heart out of someone who was an abuser is one thing, but saying the abuse happened BECAUSE of a belief in God is certainly another......

PMP! How are you, my friend?

I walked away, in part, because I cannot believe in a benevolent God who ignores the prayers of a small child begging not to be abused. I didn't say he should rip the heart out of anyone. But surely an all-powerful, omnipotent being could help a 5 year old hide or do something to make her abuser stop. Supposedly he can cure cancer & homosexuality, and can give people the ability to score touchdowns.

if he stopped the hearts of all evil people would there be enough humans left to sustain the species?.......

I am sure you believe GOD knows everything, including the future. If GOD already knows which way someone is going to choose- where is the free will.

THINK!!! Just because God is outside time and already knows what your choice was=is does not change the fact it was all ""your"" choice!!!

So why doesn't god eliminate all the bad choices? He a useless fat fuck or something?

aren't you concerned you might have been eliminated years ago?.........

GISMYS - Word of advice - stop wasting your time on this half wit . I've seen homeless people shouting at pigeons who make more sense than that banana-smoking fruitcake.

Chausette - Your inferiority complex is fully justified. , if you're going to burn our flag, wrap yourself in it first.

God loves even blinded fools!!!

... And that is why he made them blind fools.

There is none so blind as he who refuses to see. You can lead a horse to water but you can't force him to drink.

God loves even blinded fools!!!

There is none so blind as he who refuses to see. You can lead a horse to water but you can't force him to drink.

God knows exactly what piece of evidence or proof that it would take for me to believe...yet won't provide that single crucial bit of evidence or proof thus ensuring that I will spend eternity in a lake of fire.

But I'm the asshole in this relationship.

I don't reject god, I just see no solid proof for its existence. Do I still go to hell?

You tell me.

The beauty is Christ atoned for our sins and you can accept Him into your life whenver you are ready.

But Jesus already atoned for all our sins, you said it yourself. So why the fuck should I change anything? My debt's already been paid by Jesus.

God knows exactly what piece of evidence or proof that it would take for me to believe...yet won't provide that single crucial bit of evidence or proof thus ensuring that I will spend eternity in a lake of fire.

He has supplied proof of who He is. He has revealed the future and He raised not only His son, but thousands of others that came back with Christ. Those that saw them were given physical proof. That you don't believe them puts you on the same level as the rich man in Hades who asked Abraham to come back and warn his brothers that what the prophets told them was the truth. Abraham's response was, "If they didn't believe the Prophets, they won't believe me."

Faith is the key for you. Read His word, and with no proof, take it on faith. Trust it without proof. Read a passage and then think about it. Meditate on it. I guarantee you, you will know begin to know Him and believe. He'll reveal Himself to you and you will have no doubt.

He wants your heart. Not your mind. :eusa_angel:

You tell me.

But Jesus already atoned for all our sins, you said it yourself. So why the fuck should I change anything? My debt's already been paid by Jesus.
I see you are banned but neverless, here is the answer to your question.

You are loved enough for Him to bleed out on your account. While you were at your very worst, while you slandered Him, He put His outstretched arms around you. It is His gift to you. What He didn't do was to take away your free will to accept His gift or not.
So, I guess the answer to your question would be:

Gratefulness.. :eusa_angel:

O Lord, you have examined my heart
and know everything about me.
You know when I sit down or stand up.
You know my thoughts even when I’m far away.
You see me when I travel
and when I rest at home.
You know everything I do.
You know what I am going to say
even before I say it, Lord.
You go before me and follow me.
You place your hand of blessing on my head.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too great for me to understand!
I can never escape from your Spirit!
I can never get away from your presence!
If I go up to heaven, you are there;
if I go down to the grave, you are there.
If I ride the wings of the morning,
if I dwell by the farthest oceans,
even there your hand will guide me,
and your strength will support me.
I could ask the darkness to hide me
and the light around me to become night—
but even in darkness I cannot hide from you.
To you the night shines as bright as day.
Darkness and light are the same to you.
You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed.
How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
They cannot be numbered!
I can’t even count them;
they outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up,
you are still with me!
O God, if only you would destroy the wicked!
Get out of my life, you murderers!
They blaspheme you;
your enemies misuse your name.
O Lord, shouldn’t I hate those who hate you?
Shouldn’t I despise those who oppose you?
Yes, I hate them with total hatred,
for your enemies are my enemies.
Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
Point out anything in me that offends you,
and lead me along the path of everlasting life.
PSALM 139

Seek and ye shall find. If you don't bother seeking, you can't really be upset when you don't find.

Everyone seems to want everything handed to them. Obtaining knowledge and wisdom takes effort.

Seek and ye shall find. If you don't bother seeking, you can't really be upset when you don't find.

Everyone seems to want everything handed to them. Obtaining knowledge and wisdom takes effort.

reading "cult" books is no place to find truth and wisdom!

I looked and found nothing. God makes me a skeptic, refuses to show me what He knows I need, and then burns me for eternity just to prove a point?

He has supplied proof of who He is. He has revealed the future and He raised not only His son, but thousands of others that came back with Christ. Those that saw them were given physical proof. That you don't believe them puts you on the same level as the rich man in Hades who asked Abraham to come back and warn his brothers that what the prophets told them was the truth. Abraham's response was, "If they didn't believe the Prophets, they won't believe me."

Faith is the key for you. Read His word, and with no proof, take it on faith. Trust it without proof. Read a passage and then think about it. Meditate on it. I guarantee you, you will know begin to know Him and believe. He'll reveal Himself to you and you will have no doubt.

He wants your heart. Not your mind. :eusa_angel:

Irish, how can anyone read the Bible and seriously think about it, yet still believe God is all merciful and loving is beyond me. And yes, I speak from personal experience.

I looked and found nothing. God makes me a skeptic, refuses to show me what He knows I need, and then burns me for eternity just to prove a point?

Congratulations! You may now take your place with me among the select few who will burn in Hell for eternity for discovering the answer to the universe!

mankind is free!!! You can chose good or evil,right or wrong,to live in light or darkness,to accept god's love or reject it. All your choice!

I am sure you believe GOD knows everything, including the future. If GOD already knows which way someone is going to choose- where is the free will.

I think we have free will. Are your thoughts your own or are they someone else's?
I think that we don't know when the rapture is going to happen or when we are going to die because if we knew, we would try to change the future.

So basically God created human beings knowing they would be flawed. The Old testament gives the impression God is surprised Adam and Eve have eaten from the tree. God knew the outcome before creating them.

Where do Neanderthals fit into the Adam and Eve story?

reading "cult" books is no place to find truth and wisdom!

Who said anything about cult books? I mean other than you.

You need to stop blaming God for your choices.

God burns no one. Get your facts straight.

You have God confused with Satan. Satan wants you with him in hell, hell being the punishment for sin. He would not have bothered tricking Eve in the garden if it weren't so.

Loving Father that God is, provided the escape from hell plan, at great cost, to keep us from hell.

YOUR CHOICE> HELL or CHRIST.
That you continue to blame God, and give Satan a pass sounds like you have made your choice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back