THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD.

YES!!!! fIRST THINGS FIRST! We must first become a believer in GOD before we get into trouble and expect him to help us. Don't wait untill you are in big trouble before you call on God for help. Believe in God,accept Jesus as your lord and savior,then you as a son of God talk(pray) to God the Father!

She believed wholeheartedly.

GREAT!! A FIVE YEAR OLD TRUE BELIEVER!!! She will spend eternity living in the blessings of God!!! and you??

I think you do not understand the difference between "believed" and "believes".

I'll reserve my worship for a deity who would not ignore the prayers of an innocent child and abandon her to be raped and beaten.

GREAT!! A FIVE YEAR OLD TRUE BELIEVER!!! She will spend eternity living in the blessings of God!!! and you??

I'll reserve my worship for a deity who would not ignore the prayers of an innocent child and abandon her to be raped and beaten.

Perhaps you are the answer to her prayers and the love you share is the means by which God will heal her soul....

So you gamble your eternity on your opinion that God did not answer the prayers of a five year old???? best you pray for some wisdom and understanding!!! and forget your satan inspired excuse!!!

So you gamble your eternity on your opinion that God did not answer the prayers of a five year old???? best you pray for some wisdom and understanding!!! and forget your satan inspired excuse!!!

I think that just about dispels any doubt remaining out there for believers and unbelievers alike that you are not saved, you are not a son of God, you have no wisdom or understanding but you are a sanctimonious prick, a delusional fool, and capricious and puerile pompous ass.

whats your satan inspired excuse?

HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen

there is no downside to living your life as a son of god.==103 bless the lord, o my soul,
and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
bless the lord, o my soul,
and forget none of his benefits;
who pardons all your iniquities,
who heals all your diseases;
who redeems your life from the pit,
who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;
who satisfies your years with good things,
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle. Psalm 103:1-5

you know, for the god of free will and mercy, god places a lot of random, unnecessary restrictions on believers.
No downside? What about freedom?

mankind is free!!! You can chose good or evil,right or wrong,to live in light or darkness,to accept god's love or reject it. All your choice!

I am sure you believe GOD knows everything, including the future. If GOD already knows which way someone is going to choose- where is the free will.

you know, for the god of free will and mercy, god places a lot of random, unnecessary restrictions on believers.

mankind is free!!! You can chose good or evil,right or wrong,to live in light or darkness,to accept god's love or reject it. All your choice!

I am sure you believe GOD knows everything, including the future. If GOD already knows which way someone is going to choose- where is the free will.

THINK!!! Just because God is outside time and already knows what your choice was=is does not change the fact it was all ""your"" choice!!!

I think we have free will. Are your thoughts your own or are they someone else's?
I think that we don't know when the rapture is going to happen or when we are going to die because if we knew, we would try to change the future.

Over 10,000 people die from drunk driving accidents a year. You know that drunk driving kills people. We all possess that knowledge.
How has your knowledge effected that number, and has it changed the will of the person who still wants to drink and drive?

God knowing the end from the beginning does nothing to prevent our free will.

Last edited:

Over 10,000 people die from drunk driving accidents a year. You know that drunk driving kills people. We all possess that knowledge.
How has your knowledge effected that number, and has it changed the will of the person who still wants to drink and drive?

YES!!! You can kill yourself in many ways,you have freewill to do that==BUT WHY DO IT??? Turn to God and live!!!

Our free will is not encumbered by God's knowledge of our will. That He knows our decisions before we make them does not remove our ability to make them. They are ours to make for better or worse.
What God does is to be merciful concerning our bad choices. He does not prevent them. :)

Last edited:

It is not my "opinion" that God ignored her prayers. She prayed for her rape and abuse to stop. It didn't.

Our free will is not encumbered by God's knowledge of our will. That He knows our decisions before we make them does not remove our ability to make them. They are ours to make for better or worse.
What God does is to be merciful concerning our bad choices. He does not prevent them. :)

So why doesn't your god just eliminate evil? He a fucking big fat douche?

THINK!!! Just because God is outside time and already knows what your choice was=is does not change the fact it was all ""your"" choice!!!

So why doesn't god eliminate all the bad choices? He a useless fat fuck or something?

Just answer the question: why was Jesus wearing a diaper on the cross?

How much must the Almighty God of all creation loves his creation=man for Him to be willing to pay mankind's sin debt by hanging naked on a Roman cross. THEN EVIL little man WANTS TO MOCK AND SCOFF,yes hell is too good for some!!!and you???

Ok, so he was actually naked. So, did he have a big shlong? Was he circumsized?

Your homosexual obsession doesn't help your credibility as a decent person.

And this makes you on the level of a bigot. Hater.

Last edited:
THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD.==103 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget none of His benefits;
Who pardons all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases;
Who redeems your life from the pit,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;
Who satisfies your years with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle. psalm 103:1-5

How much must the Almighty God of all creation loves his creation=man for Him to be willing to pay mankind's sin debt by hanging naked on a Roman cross. THEN EVIL little man WANTS TO MOCK AND SCOFF,yes hell is too good for some!!!and you???

Ok, so he was actually naked. So, did he have a big shlong? Was he circumsized?

Your homosexual obsession doesn't help your credibility as a decent person.

And this makes you on the level of a bigot. Hater.
When you can't attack the point, attack the poster.:clap2:

The only downside I see is it can make you a pompous, judgemental asshole

It is not my "opinion" that God ignored her prayers. She prayed for her rape and abuse to stop. It didn't.

I'm sorry. I don't know why. That man will pay at the judment.

'Vengeance is mine, I will repay' says the Lord.

If Jesus saves... well, He'd better save himself:

Acts 1:11, "Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."

Revelation 19:11-15, "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."

Nah ... Christ is fine and well. He will return to save the faithful and them who believe in Him. I wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of His wrath.

Forum List

Back