There is no downside to living your life as a son of God.

BELIEVERS!=19 Now you are no longer strangers to God and foreigners to heaven, but you are members of God’s very own family, citizens of God’s country, and you belong in God’s household with every other Christian.Ephesians 2:19

Believers!=We Gentiles will have their full share with the Jews in all the riches inherited by God’s sons; both are invited to belong to his Church, and all of God’s promises of mighty blessings through Christ apply to them both when they accept the Good News about Christ and what he has done for them. 7 God has given me the wonderful privilege of telling everyone about this plan of his; and he has given me his power and special ability to do it well.

8 Just think! Though I did nothing to deserve it, and though I am the most useless Christian there is, yet I was the one chosen for this special joy of telling the Gentiles the Glad News of the endless treasures available to them in Christ; 9 and to explain to everyone that God is the Savior of the Gentiles too, just as he who made all things had secretly planned from the very beginning.

10 And his reason? To show to all the rulers in heaven how perfectly wise he is when all of his family—Jews and Gentiles alike—are seen to be joined together in his Church 11 in just the way he had always planned it through Jesus Christ our Lord.

12 Now we can come fearlessly right into God’s presence, assured of his glad welcome when we come with Christ and trust in him.
Ephesians 3:6-12

Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him. 2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. 3 And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure. 1 John 3:1-3

There is no downside to living your life as a son of God

Unless Odin is the real head honcho, in which case worshipping a false god like Jehovah leaves you in big trouble.

Most of the gods are less hostile towards the apathetic than they are to those worshipping other gods, so if you want to play the odds, it's safest to be an atheist.

There is no downside to living your life as a son of God

Unless Odin is the real head honcho, in which case worshipping a false god like Jehovah leaves you in big trouble.

Most of the gods are less hostile towards the apathetic than they are to those worshipping other gods, so if you want to play the odds, it's safest to be an atheist.

OH!!! HOW IS THE NATION OF THE VIKINGS DOING TODAY??? odin asleep???? ROFLMAO!!!

396237_326672764039207_1360339329_n.jpg

THINK!!! NO little man has ever won trying to fight against ALMIGHTY GOD. THINK!!! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE,CAN YOU AFFORD TO LOSE?? THINK!!! YOU HAVE ZERO CHANCE TO WIN AND 100% FACT YOU WILL LOSE!

There is no downside to living your life as a son of God== Believe the ==scriptures which say that no mere man has ever seen, heard, or even imagined what wonderful things God has ready for those who love the Lord. 10 But we know about these things because God has sent his Spirit to tell us, and his Spirit searches out and shows us all of God’s deepest secrets. 1 Corinthians 2:9-10 ===Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget none of His benefits;
Who pardons all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases;
Who redeems your life from the pit,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;
Who satisfies your years with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle. psalm 103:1-5

GOD SAYS TO THE BELIEVER==“Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name.
“He will call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will rescue him and honor him.
“With a long life I will satisfy him
And let him see My salvation.” pSALM 91:14-16

WHAT "BENEFIT IS THERE FOR ME TO KNOW GOD AS MY HEAVENLY FATHER,LORD AND SAVIOR!!!===Bless the Lord, O my soul,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle. AND YOU???

I've seen you posting very much and I wondered about 2 things:

1. How can you just repeat (sometimes in capital letters) the same message again and again without feeling bored?
And then arises the 2nd question:
2. Do you actually have a life?

Just because something is perceived as having good consequences if it is true, does not actually make it true.

1. How can you just repeat (sometimes in capital letters) the same message again and again without feeling bored?

SIMPLE!!! SOME "people" here seem to be a little slow with a dim light and they just don't get TRUTH THE FIRST FEW TIMES THEY SEE IT POSTED!!!sand you??

I HAVE ALL THE PROOF I NEED THAT GOD IS VERY REAL,I TALK TO GOD MANY TIMES EACH DAY AND I HEAR HIS VOICE TO ME AS I READ HIS ETERNAL LIVING WORD, PLUS God has blessed me with all my heart's desires, WONDERFUL PRETTY WIFE,FAMILY,HEALTH WEALTHPTL. I WANT FOR NOTHING. THANK YOU LORD!!

SIMPLE!!! SOME "people" here seem to be a little slow with a dim light and they just don't get TRUTH THE FIRST FEW TIMES THEY SEE IT POSTED!!!sand you??

I made a mistake saying thank you for this post (I use the mobile app, that's why) because I certainly don't agree. You're just typing BS in capital letters like a drunk person, I can certainly say you don't even know what you have said 2posts ago

There is no downside to living your life as a son of God== Believe the ==scriptures which say that no mere man has ever seen, heard, or even imagined what wonderful things God has ready for those who love the Lord. 10 But we know about these things because God has sent his Spirit to tell us, and his Spirit searches out and shows us all of God’s deepest secrets. 1 Corinthians 2:9-10 ===Bless the Lord, O my soul,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle. psalm 103:1-5
GOD SAYS TO THE BELIEVER==“Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name.
“He will call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will rescue him and honor him.
“With a long life I will satisfy him
And let him see My salvation.” pSALM 91:14-16
THANK YOU LORD!!! NOW AND FOR ALL ETERNITY!

Thirty or so years ago, homosexuals were in the shadows. The Stonewall thing, they got some cache in the American political scene. They have money, they buy out popular media , lawyers and here we are now. American law years ago forbid women the vote. And rich men ,self same slave owners , that also condoned homosexual pedophilia.

Thirty or so years ago, homosexuals were in the shadows. The Stonewall thing, they got some cache in the American political scene. They have money, they buy out popular media , lawyers and here we are now. American law years ago forbid women the vote. And rich men ,self same slave owners , that also condoned homosexual pedophilia.

The increase in sexual perversion to as it was in Noah's and the days of sodom isjust another sign that the end of this age is almost here!!!

There is no downside to living your life as a son of God== Believe the ==scriptures which say that no mere man has ever seen, heard, or even imagined what wonderful things God has ready for those who love the Lord. 10 But we know about these things because God has sent his Spirit to tell us, and his Spirit searches out and shows us all of God’s deepest secrets. 1 Corinthians 2:9-10

Here's one down side to believing in god. If we keep believing in jesus we are going to destroy the planet.

Great news! Half of the religious no longer tenaciously deny the threat of human-caused climate-change. Now at least half of American evangelicals take it seriously.

In the world-view of the religious, there is a theological escape-hatch that will engage so as to avoid the most catastrophic of predicaments. The escape-hatch, as a sort of cognitive levering, is triggered by the weightiest of biblical doctrines: the Doctrine of Original Sin.

When scientists back in the '70s were starting to worry about the environment, they were seen as engaging in a secular form of salvation -- to save the planet -- and, as such, were an affront to God. Emphasis should rather be on the salvation of souls. Even for evangelicals who no longer have these suspicions against the scientific community, evangelicals can't override the deep circuitry of their beliefs. For most North American Christians, our earth plays a central part, not only in the End Times, but in the Bible's promise for the "New Heavens and Earth." For them, the Book of Revelation is God's playbook to how things will work out for humanity. The increasingly devastating climatic events are "signs" of inevitable truths, and they demonstrate that Christ's return is imminent. And after Armageddon and God's judgment, God's promises restoration. Everything will be recreated in the New Heavens and Earth. So why worry about climate change, right? Can it really be thought that holding to a view like this will really hold the same urgency as those who think that a species, after millions of years of evolution, once extinct, is the end of things? In the christians mind, God is ultimately good and his judgments righteous. When it comes to being devastated by hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, land-slides, earthquakes there's never any shortage of Christians who say: "Well, I know that God is good and this somehow fits into his plan."

For those of us who aren't religious, the finality, importance, and urgency for radical change in our environmental policies is much different. We know if we fail, it's all over. It'll be gone forever. No second chance. Millions of years of evolution will be overwhelmed by the actions of a few generations of a selfish anti science/pro religion humanity.

Forum List

Back