There is no downside to living your life as a son of God.

So you do not understand "no fear"?? God says to believers,"have no fear for I am with you always"!!! is that hard for you to to understand???

I understand it perfectly.
It is an appeal to those that live in fear.
Despots have used it as a motivating tool throughout history.

Again!!!==So you do not understand "no fear"?? God says to believers,"have no fear for I am with you always"!!!FEAR NOT!!! is that hard for you to to understand???

Do you say "Don't worry" to someone that isn't worried?
God does not say "fear not" to those that don't fear.
Yeah, I get it.
Trolling for the fearful and using it as a tool of influence.

third time==So you do not understand "no fear"?? God says to believers,"have no fear for I am with you always"!!! is that hard for you to to understand???

third time==So you do not understand "no fear"?? God says to believers,"have no fear for I am with you always"!!! is that hard for you to to understand???

Circles now.
There is no reason to hold out the carrot of "no fear" to those that don't live in it.

lol!! no carrot,just fact. think!!! What do you think GOD or His sons fear???

Circles now.
There is no reason to hold out the carrot of "no fear" to those that don't live in it.

lol!! no carrot,just fact. think!!! What do you think GOD or His sons fear???

Asking a stupid question that doesn't address any argument that has been made is not a way to build your credibility.
Repeating it shows you really don't have the capacity to think, and announces the capability of the person regurgitating all this scriptural chanting.
You really don't even understand why the question you are asking is stupid and unresponsive, do you?

Circles now.

Fear.

People fear death. Gismo fears death. Its pretty much universal. Believing an invisible magical creature will give you "eternal life" is indeed a huge carrot to some.

To each their own but

:cuckoo:

Circles now.

Fear.

People fear death. Gismo fears death. Its pretty much universal. Believing an invisible magical creature will give you "eternal life" is indeed a huge carrot to some.

To each their own but

Try to think! If i were proved wrong and there was no God(that's impossable) I will still have lived a happy blessed life as a son of God but when you feel the flsames and know what your rejection of God and your love of sin has cost you,it will be far,far too late!!! think!

Circles now.

Fear.

To each their own but

Try to think! If i were proved wrong and there was no God(that's impossable) I will still have lived a happy blessed life as a son of God but when you feel the flsames and know what your rejection of God and your love of sin has cost you,it will be far,far too late!!! think!

Pascal's wager.
The weakest argument for faith ever created.
The "just in case" basis for faith.
How does that honor the god you are pretending to believe in just in case it saves your eternal life?

Fear.

To each their own but

Pascal's wager.
How does that honor the god you are pretending to believe in just in case it saves your eternal life?

The believer has everything good now and for eternity and nothing to lose while the sin loving unbeliever is a total ,loser now and for all eternity and eternity is a very,very long time!!! think!

Pascal's wager.

The believer has everything good now and for eternity and nothing to lose while the sin loving unbeliever is a total ,loser now and for all eternity and eternity is a very,very long time!!! think!

Want of power, fear, righteousness, hate of others. GISMYS, if you find God in a Book but you can not find him in the world then you have not truly found Him. When you find God you will have great joy for you are of very strong of will and most deserving.

Pascal's wager.

eternity is long but life is short.

If you are wrong and God never diddled a virgin to become a man - even if God does exist - then you wasted that short life, the only life you will ever know, spending your days and nights being a jackass.

YES!!! God is reveiled to mankind in His eternal living Word!!== In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was already with God in the beginning.

3 Everything came into existence through him. Not one thing that exists was made without him.

4 He was the source of life, and that life was the light for humanity.

5 The light shines in the dark, and the dark has never extinguished it.[
john 1:1-5 ===as a son of God I have all the power needed and telling others about God and God's love for them and warning them of the cost of rejecting God's love is proof of my love too!!!!

YES!!! God is reveiled to mankind in His eternal living Word!!== In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was already with God in the beginning.

3 Everything came into existence through him. Not one thing that exists was made without him.

john 1:1-5 ===as a son of God I have all the power needed and telling others about God and God's love for them and warning them of the cost of rejecting God's love is proof of my love too!!!!

life is the promise for obedience to divine law that was given as a light to the nations.

This life is the light that the darkness has never mastered and cannot know..

You don't even have the sense to shut up and stop doing that which God has promised results in death and eternal condemnation....

That seems to me to be quite the downside for pretending to be the son of a nonexistent almighty yet edible triune mangod.

Last edited:

life is the promise for obedience to divine law that was given as a light to the nations.

This life is the light that the darkness has never mastered and cannot know..

You don't even have the sense to shut up and stop doing that which God has promised results in death and eternal condemnation....

That seems to me to be quite the downside for pretending to be the son of a nonexistent almighty yet edible triune mangod.

Sounds like you have no idea who or what God almighty is. Seek truth in GOD'S Word!!!

Forum List

Back