“There is no justification for the invasion, I’m not saying that. But there are reasons for the invasion” - Rand Paul says Russia just wants land back

If Trump hates war & he gets back in as POTUS does that mean he will just shrug his shoulders as his ass pal Putin ramages accross Eastern Europe?

You betcha!

And Rand Paul will kiss the ass of both of those two.
You must believe that Russia is going to rampage across Europe?
You're attributing Russia with much more strength and ability to wage war than the rest of the forum combined!
Rand Paul actually said, in the linked video, that his explanation did not represent a justification for Putin's invasion of Ukraine.
Everybody who thinks Russia was justified, says that Russia wasn't justified. They're safe with saying that, when they intend on getting to the further talking points on what was happening in 2014.

I myself would agree that war isn't justified but I wouldn't say that about self defense.

Rand Paul actually said, in the linked video, that his explanation did not represent a justification for Putin's invasion of Ukraine.
9649436.png

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Basically.
Nothing new about Rand Paul, but this stuff is his forte'!
Rand is parisitic but that's fine when he's on the side of calling off Biden's war.

Biden's senility has moved the nuclear clock up to within seconds of midnight!

If Trump hates war & he gets back in as POTUS does that mean he will just shrug his shoulders as his ass pal Putin ramages accross Eastern Europe?

You betcha!

And Rand Paul will kiss the ass of both of those two.
I was wondering when you flaming TDSers would bring Trump into this thread.... :cuckoo:

Why would you believe that Rand Paul would condone Putin's invasion when he said he did not? Can you be in that much denial? :cuckoo:
Right..he says that "all Russia wants is to take back land"...but that's not excusing an invasion...because he says it's not

Right...

Right..he says that "all Russia wants is to take back land"...but that's not excusing an invasion...because he says it's not

Right...
He is correct. Putin said he wants Russia's land back that is now the Ukraine. That doesn't mean anyone condones the killing of innocent Ukranians. Hitler wanted land too but no one condoned what he did.

I said explain, not recite.

How is this Biden's war, much less the Democrats?

Ukraine is not part of NATO. Fact.
Bi-Dung and NATO are beginning to act like Ukraine is. Fact.
Russia has the soverignity and right to protect it's borders and do what they have to do to impede NATO incursion. Fact.

Meanwhile, the U.S. border continues to be stormed from our South. Fact.
So this is entirely the Dimm's and Joey's war because Putin ain't playing like I said from the start! And they don't give a shit about fellow Americans.

For some odd reason (all war's are banker's wars) Ukrainians are more important than American's in the Dimm eyes!!

He is correct. Putin said he wants Russia's land back that is now the Ukraine. That doesn't mean anyone condones the killing of innocent Ukranians. Hitler wanted land too but no one condoned what he did.
So it's OK if Putin only "takes back land" from a sovereign nation that the Russian Federation never owned...but killing women ad children is a bridge too far?

Sadly he didn't say that last part either.

If that ain't excusing an invasion...what is?

Russia has the soverignity and right to protect it's borders and do what they have to do to impede NATO incursion. Fact.

So this is entirely the Dimm's and Joey's war because Putin ain't playing like I said from the start! And they don't give a shit about fellow Americans.

For some odd reason (all war's are banker's wars) Ukrainians are more important than American's in the Dimm eyes!!
The Ukraine is where all the Biden skeletons are buried.

Who started the war?
Did Ukraine provoke the war?
Does Ukraine have any sovereignty?
Who can stop the war now?

Wrong...they're buried in your fetid imagination
Nope, we have emails, Hunter's own CFO, flight records of Joe and Hunter going to business deals where Hunter garnered millions (for the Biden family) for introductions to the U.S. VP at the time, Joe's own brother saying Joe (the Big Guy) has 'plausible deniability' in the Biden family money laundering scheme, Joe's own bragging about getting a Ukraine prosecutor fired (the one who was investigating Hunter) by withholding U.S. loan guarantees to the Ukraine. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

I figured sooner later one of you dim bulb MAGA retards would equate Ukraine with our southern border.

Thanks for that. Now I don't have to wait any longer.

Rand Paul appeared to try to justify Russia’s invasion of Ukraine...i disagree with this not factually but theoretically: “The countries [Russia has] attacked were part of Russia... The countries that have been attacked, Georgia and Ukraine, were part of the Soviet Union since the 1920s.”

Dang Rand Paul is stupid.

Who started the war?
Did Ukraine provoke the war?
Does Ukraine have any sovereignty?
Who can stop the war now?
Biden paved the way for Putin
Ukraine did not provoke the war
Ukraine has all the sovereignty it can defend.
The U.S. (don't count on Biden though)

Forum List

Back