🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There is no leftwing counterpart to Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity

No liberal on MSNBC comes close to their fallacious logic, faux outrage, and network puppeting. They are sacks of garbage.
Madcow....there ya go. She was hilarious on election night 2016. I can't pick my favorite from that night, her or Van Jones whining about a whitelash. LMAO
Do you notice that 2016 is all you have? I mean since then the republicans lost the House and the large majority of special elections.

No liberal on MSNBC comes close to their fallacious logic, faux outrage, and network puppeting. They are sacks of garbage.
Madcow....there ya go. She was hilarious on election night 2016. I can't pick my favorite from that night, her or Van Jones whining about a whitelash. LMAO
Do you notice that 2016 is all you have? I mean since then the republicans lost the House and the large majority of special elections.
Nah I am explaining madcow is your counterpart to those you named and I was explaining I can't pick who cracked me up more on election night..her or Van Jones..its a toss up.

He’s overly emotional, lacks any critical thinking skills and is a puppet of Fox.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion

but I appreciate his passion

because America is in deep trouble and its no time for indifference

Nah I am explaining madcow is your counterpart to those you named and I was explaining I can't pick who cracked me up more on election night..her or Van Jones..its a toss up.
Well I mean sure. Harp on 2016 if you want I guess lol

Well I mean sure. Harp on 2016 if you want I guess lol
Sure thing. I have no horse in this race, not voting for ANYONE in November as far a president and VP goes.

Thank God for 2016

trump has almost single-handedly reordered our relationship to china and even the spineless euros are beginning to wake up to the Chinese menace

Thank God for 2016

trump has almost single-handedly reordered our relationship to china and even the spineless euros are beginning to wake up to the Chinese menace
Yep, and the Australian’s did before us.

Thank God for 2016

What is your solution to China?

1592170541655.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Thank God for 2016

What is your solution to China?
There is no solution per se

but a long list of countermeasures economic, political and military

with the emphasis on economic policy

starting with making the tariffs permanent

prevent US investment in china, along with chinese investment in the US

also limit the number of chinese students allowed to study in the US

What about Cuomo on CNN as a reverse image for Tucker? I have no use for him or Tucker about equal. Hannity is a stinky sphincter level all his own.

Forum List

Back