There Is No Such Thing as Race

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It is not a black and white issue. We are all created in the image of God.

Ask the Singerl twins.

359761C9-91AB-45AC-9DBE-6D6B41F00CC8.jpeg

Black and white twins born by one in a million chance | Daily Mail Online

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

I'm all for removing references to race from every governmental form currently displaying references to race.

However, if this occurred, I am certain large numbers of American citizens would go into cardiac arrest when realizing they're gonna be treated equally, just like every other American.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

This is laughable. It took 400 years for whites to figure out what everybody else already knew. So until the damage is fixed from the racism whites embraced whole heartedly for that 400 years, this epiphany is wasted words.

“ I posit that the Discourse of Individualism functions to: deny the significance of race and the advantages of being white; hide the accumulation of wealth over generations; deny social and historical context; prevent a macro analysis of the institutional and structural dimensions of social life; deny collective socialization and the power of dominant culture (media, education, religion, etc.) to shape our perspectives and ideology; function as neo-colorblindness and reproduce the myth of meritocracy; and make collective action difficult. Further, being viewed as an individual is a privilege only available to the dominant group. I explicate each of these discursive effects and argue that while we may be considered individuals in general, white insistence on Individualism in discussions of racism in particular functions to obscure and maintain racism.”

Robin DeAngelo

One of my friend's wife had her child at the Naval Hospital in Pearl Harbor. It's not unusual for Black children to be born quite fair skinned. So, given my friend's sense of humor, he feigned outrage at his wife in the delivery room.

They called security.

Ask the Singerl twins.

View attachment 231066
Well surprise was the least I was when I got the 23andme results back. I thought I was black, but it seems like I am not I am 80 percent white. I looked white more or less. Confused is about the best I can do at this time. Just where in the hell my people traveled by must have got the first woman to be friends with. My kids are white, I figure I am just one step up from looking like the black guy in Fast and Furious. That might just be the reason I put race on the back burner and just don't give a damm about it. I have many cousins who are the same as me that I have met. Could be the future of the race.

Ask the Singerl twins.

View attachment 231066
Well surprise was the least I was when I got the 23andme results back. I thought I was black, but it seems like I am not I am 80 percent white. I looked white more or less. Confused is about the best I can do at this time. Just where in the hell my people traveled by must have got the first woman to be friends with. My kids are white, I figure I am just one step up from looking like the black guy in Fast and Furious. That might just be the reason I put race on the back burner and just don't give a damm about it. I have many cousins who are the same as me that I have met. Could be the future of the race.

Ask the Singerl twins.

View attachment 231066
This is the result of a white male and a Black/white female. Of course its an issue of Black and white.

Fairly basic high school biology class...

main-qimg-918dfaf31f950477d62ffcc5f2b6ce5c-c

Remember punnet squares?
True. One of the main reasons we know Adam and Noah had to be Black men with Black wives.

Forum List

Back