There Is None Greater -

Yeah, and today he is shocked... SHOCKED... that Israel lied again about another new settlement on the West Bank....

If something does act A 35 times in a row, are you shocked if it does act A the 36th time???

That's John Kerry...

As soon as Trump and the rest of his current and former birther buddies figure out that there is an Article IV of the constitution, then maybe they could begin to think about criticizing Kerry.

As soon as Trump and the rest of his current and former birther buddies figure out that there is an Article IV of the constitution, then maybe they could begin to think about criticizing Kerry.

Please expound.

Sure, Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public records, which includes short form birth certificates verified by the state of Hawaii, long before Trump went on his crusade.

Trump and his ilk clearly have no respect for the constitution, which in Trump’s case is almost certainly because he hasn't read it.

Sure, Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public records, which includes short form birth certificates verified by the state of Hawaii, long before Trump went on his crusade.

Trump and his ilk clearly have no respect for the constitution, which in Trump’s case is almost certainly because he hasn't read it.

Please make sense so that I may reply.

For people who cherish the constitution, and value adhering to it, rather than giving in to the whims of ignorant billionaires, the birther debate was over October 31, 2008.

Obama released birth certificate in 2008, and then on Oct. 31, 2008, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii Department of Health, issued this statement: "There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate....
I, as director of health for the state of Hawaii, along with the registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.”

For people who cherish the constitution, and value adhering to it, rather than giving in to the whims of ignorant billionaires, the birther debate was over October 31, 2008.

Obama released birth certificate in 2008, and then on Oct. 31, 2008, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii Department of Health, issued this statement: "There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate....
I, as director of health for the state of Hawaii, along with the registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.”

Nothing in your post precludes the possibility of nefarious behavior.

Personally I don't care where he was born. He is no American.

That said, please explain your position vis-a-vis Trump and the Constitution.

The Three-Fifths Compromise was a compromise reached between delegates from southern states and those from northern states during the 1787 United States Constitutional Convention. The debate was over whether, and if so, how, slaves would be counted when determining a state's total population for legislative representation and taxing purposes.

"Furthermore, understood in context, the apportionment rule was not proslavery. Even though slaves were property under the laws of the Southern states, the Constitution itself acknowledged that they were persons. In addition, by tying both representation and direct taxation to apportionment, the Framers removed any sectional benefit, and thus any proslavery taint, from the special counting rule."

Guide to the Constitution

I guess that includes my CHL, right?

The Three-Fifths Compromise was a compromise reached between delegates from southern states and those from northern states during the 1787 United States Constitutional Convention. The debate was over whether, and if so, how, slaves would be counted when determining a state's total population for legislative representation and taxing purposes.

"Furthermore, understood in context, the apportionment rule was not proslavery. Even though slaves were property under the laws of the Southern states, the Constitution itself acknowledged that they were persons. In addition, by tying both representation and direct taxation to apportionment, the Framers removed any sectional benefit, and thus any proslavery taint, from the special counting rule."

Guide to the Constitution

Laughing at fact is the haven of the ignorant.

Nefarious behavior by the state of Hawaii?

Why don't you explain how you would run a republic, which is a federation of states, where each moron with a lot of money can simply assert the records from those states are insufficient.

You are aware that Trump did exactly that, right?

I would say he demonstrated a disdain for the constitution. But I doubt he even knew that was in the constitution, just as Orly Taitz and many other morons in the military and in various states, who pretended they had justification to act as if Obama was illegitimate.

And given your assertion that he is not American makes it crystal clear that you despise our constitution, too, and think it only applies to white conservatives, apparently.

Of Course. Why wouldn't it?

Of Course. Why wouldn't it?

You might want to tell that to the 30 odd states that refuse to recognize it.

Why not?

Why don't you explain how you would run a republic, which is a federation of states, where each moron with a lot of money can simply assert the records from those states are insufficient.

I would run it by constitutional restrictions and mandates, where authority not granted to the federal government by it remains with the states, as was intended from the beginning.

Also, people with no money can also assert falsification of records. You have not explained your claim to constitutional issues.

I would say he demonstrated a disdain for the constitution.

Again, how so?

And given your assertion that he is not American makes it crystal clear that you despise our constitution, too, and think it only applies to white conservatives, apparently.

American is not a skin color, but an idea. He rejects the idea. The Constitution is nothing but an impediment to him.

Why not?

I would run it by constitutional restrictions and mandates, where authority not granted to the federal government by it remains with the states, as was intended from the beginning.

Also, people with no money can also assert falsification of records. You have not explained your claim to constitutional issues.

Again, how so?

American is not a skin color, but an idea. He rejects the idea. The Constitution is nothing but an impediment to him.
Great, then show the world where you explained to the world how idiotic Trump’s birther stunt was, and how disgusting states like Arizona and Kansas were for pretending they had a constitutional leg to stand on with regard to the birther issue.

You clearly aren't in favor of respect for the states, as you still pretend Hawaii’s verified state records are not meaningful to you.

You do know that Obama is a natural born citizen, right?

Why not?

Again, how so?

Great, then show the world where you explained to the world how idiotic Trump’s birther stunt was, and how disgusting states like Arizona and Kansas were for pretending they had a constitutional leg to stand on with regard to the birther issue.

You clearly aren't in favor of respect for the states, as you still pretend Hawaii’s verified state records are not meaningful to you.

As I said, I could not care less where he was born. Support your claim re: Trump/Constitution.

Why not?

Again, how so?

As I said, I could not care less where he was born. Support your claim re: Trump/Constitution.
I did, Trump repeatedly takes credit for getting Obama to show his birth certificate. But he did not. If he had read the constitution, he would know (as you still apparently don't) that as far as Unities States and its citizens were concerned, the birth certificate matter was immutably settled the moment the state of Hawaii verified Obama’s bc on 10/31/2008.

Forum List

Back