🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There is nothing the Right will not lie about, even the Pope's visit, to attack Obama!

I'm sitting here rereading the original post trying to figure out where the lie was and where the attack was.

The part of the article that was bolded was that it's rare for a sitting President to go out there to meet anyone.

Could you explain to me how going out to the tarmac is an insult? Or is the fact that Obama was enthusiastic?

Was it that rare comment that was the lie? Cause it seems to me that pointing to two other times still makes it rare. And that's assuming Rush even knew about those other times. Cause you do have to be aware you are saying something incorrect to lie.

And since when is Rush the right? Rush speaks for himself. And what purpose does he have to lie about it anyway? Why should we care about Rush saying something that maybe could be taken as a lie when he is a private citizen when you expect us to ignore when Obama and Hillary lie to us.

This seems really pathetic to be upset over.
Well let me explain it to you.
Your MessiahRushie has a constant rant that Obama is "destroying traditional America" and in this case meeting the Pope at the airport breaks the tradition of not meeting anyone at the airport and is part of Obama's evil plot to remake America. :cuckoo:

Now it doesn't matter that there is no such tradition, all Porky has to do is say it and it becomes a tradition to his NO-Information Voter audience, and it becomes just another example of how different Obama is from a true American.

It doesn't matter that if anything is a tradition it IS meeting the Pope at the airport, I only gave those 2 examples because Porky cited Reagan and Bush. Reagan actually met the Pope at the airport more than once as did Clinton meet the Pope at the airport more than once.

Except that wasn't what he said at all. You literally have to lie to twist what he said into that. Why bother?
What exactly are you claiming that your MessiahRushie never said?

LOL

CPm3fJQWgAENd0b.jpg

the horns is PERFECT for that nasty lying thuggish man.

Forum List

Back