There is nothing the Right will not lie about, even the Pope's visit, to attack Obama!

I thought we weren't allowed to talk about Bush! :eusa_eh: BTW, did you notice he was bowing? I know Jeb's a Catholic. Was that Dubya peeking out of the closet?
He's not bowing....he's bending over slightly.
Po-TAY-to, Po-TAH-to.
Make an "L" shape out of your body like Obama does. That's a bow. Bush is just leaning into the handshake while maintaining a respectable distance. It's a way of showing respect but not being subservient.

It's gotten to the point where most on the right don't even know what the truth is anymore.
You're correct about that. Heck, I liked my doctor and president Barry even told me - told everyone - we could keep our docs if we liked them, but it turned out to be a lie. And the very same thing happened with my healthcare plan. He lied again, telling me I could keep it too. It's very disconcerting his fluffers don't see through him.
blame your insurance company, not the president.

I thought we weren't allowed to talk about Bush! :eusa_eh: BTW, did you notice he was bowing? I know Jeb's a Catholic. Was that Dubya peeking out of the closet?
Well, if I was a RWr, I wouldn't want to talk about Bush.

you losers talk about Bush because you cant defend obama on his own merits or lack of them

who are you kidding, besides yourself???

Dumbass...

The Article stated that no other president met a Pope on the runway....

Which part of stupid dumbass are you ... Bedown you are what this article is about... You are the stupid fucks that believe this shit even though we have photographic evidence to the contradictory....

Why... Because you personally are a DUMBASS. Now there is a few more hours in the day for you to make a bigger Dumbass out of yourself, don't waste them...

Now next time try at follow the thread, Dumbass.

It is something the Conservatives / Republicans / Tea Partiers are completely unfamiliar with:

RESPECT

It is NOT unprecedented for the President to greet an arriving dignitary / head of state.

You bloviating bastard.

========

September 22, 2015

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: The pope, Pope Francis, took off from Cuba within the last, what was it, half hour. He departed Santiago de Cuba, out there on the eastern side of the island, and he's arriving at Joint Base Andrews. Back in the old days it used to be called Andrews Air Force Base, but now it's Joint Base Andrews 'cause a lot of joint stuff going on there, not just an Air Force base now. And what's really remarkable is that Obama and Moochelle are going to be there to greet the pope as he descends the stairs.

You know, Reagan didn't even go to Joint Base Andrews to meet Gorbachev. It just isn't done. It is very, very rare that a sitting president heads out to a concrete tarmac to greet an arriving anybody. I think he might have done it for Bill Ayers once over at Reagan National. I'm just kidding. I gotta be careful, some dingbats actually think I meant it. I mean, if it happened, I wouldn't be surprised. But I mean Obama can barely contain himself here.

We had the news yesterday. Here comes a guy he's gonna be able to hide behind in order to advance his agenda that nobody voted for, and he's gonna be hiding behind Pope Francis in order to get this done. So he and Moochelle are driving out there, and they're gonna greet the pope as he gets off. In 1986 when Gorbachev came over to save America from Ronald Reagan, if you remember, fifth year of Reagan's term and everybody is still worried he's gonna hit the nuclear button. The arrival of Gorbachev was so exciting for the people in Washington, State Department even, and the media.

But Reagan didn't go out there to greet Gorbachev.

Pope Benedict XVI with President Bush at Andrews Air Force Base

Pope Benedict XVI is greeted by President Bush at Andrews Air Force Base

586x330

Pope Benedict XVI is greeted by President Bush at Andrews Air Force Base outside Washington at the start of his six-day visit. It was his first papal visit to the U.S.
Carolyn Cole / Los Angeles Times

THE PAPAL VISIT; PONTIFF EMBRACES WELCOME IN MIAMI; DEFLECTS QUERIES

By ROBERTO SURO, Special to the New York Times

Published: September 11, 1987

MIAMI, Sept. 10— Pope John Paul II arrived here today at the start of a 10-day tour of the United States, receiving both an enthusiastic welcome from crowds that included President and Mrs. Reagan and a taste of the questioning over Church teachings that he is expected to encounter throughout his visit.

''I come as a pilgrim, a pilgrim in the cause of justice and peace and human solidarity, striving to build up the one human family,'' John Paul said, reading his brief remarks in English in a slow but steady voice as he stood with the President on a small blue stage under a canopy set up on the tarmac at Miami International Airport.

The Air Italia 727 jetliner carrying the Pope arrived from Rome at 2 P.M. on schedule, the green and white jumbo jet taxiing to a halt in a corner of the airport where Mr. Reagan was waiting for his arrival aboard Air Force One. The President and Mrs. Reagan then rode in a limousine to greet the Pope as he stepped from his plane to begin his second tour of the United States.

Po-TAY-to, Po-TAH-to.
Make an "L" shape out of your body like Obama does. That's a bow. Bush is just leaning into the handshake while maintaining a respectable distance. It's a way of showing respect but not being subservient.

Hey you suck Israeli dick at the first opportunity....

Po-TAY-to, Po-TAH-to.

Bush was always better at a curtsy than a bow

It is something the Conservatives / Republicans / Tea Partiers are completely unfamiliar with:

RESPECT

It is NOT unprecedented for the President to greet an arriving dignitary / head of state.

You bloviating bastard.

========

September 22, 2015

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: The pope, Pope Francis, took off from Cuba within the last, what was it, half hour. He departed Santiago de Cuba, out there on the eastern side of the island, and he's arriving at Joint Base Andrews. Back in the old days it used to be called Andrews Air Force Base, but now it's Joint Base Andrews 'cause a lot of joint stuff going on there, not just an Air Force base now. And what's really remarkable is that Obama and Moochelle are going to be there to greet the pope as he descends the stairs.

You know, Reagan didn't even go to Joint Base Andrews to meet Gorbachev. It just isn't done. It is very, very rare that a sitting president heads out to a concrete tarmac to greet an arriving anybody. I think he might have done it for Bill Ayers once over at Reagan National. I'm just kidding. I gotta be careful, some dingbats actually think I meant it. I mean, if it happened, I wouldn't be surprised. But I mean Obama can barely contain himself here.

We had the news yesterday. Here comes a guy he's gonna be able to hide behind in order to advance his agenda that nobody voted for, and he's gonna be hiding behind Pope Francis in order to get this done. So he and Moochelle are driving out there, and they're gonna greet the pope as he gets off. In 1986 when Gorbachev came over to save America from Ronald Reagan, if you remember, fifth year of Reagan's term and everybody is still worried he's gonna hit the nuclear button. The arrival of Gorbachev was so exciting for the people in Washington, State Department even, and the media.

But Reagan didn't go out there to greet Gorbachev.

Pope Benedict XVI with President Bush at Andrews Air Force Base

Pope Benedict XVI is greeted by President Bush at Andrews Air Force Base

586x330

Pope Benedict XVI is greeted by President Bush at Andrews Air Force Base outside Washington at the start of his six-day visit. It was his first papal visit to the U.S.
Carolyn Cole / Los Angeles Times

By ROBERTO SURO, Special to the New York Times

Published: September 11, 1987

MIAMI, Sept. 10— Pope John Paul II arrived here today at the start of a 10-day tour of the United States, receiving both an enthusiastic welcome from crowds that included President and Mrs. Reagan and a taste of the questioning over Church teachings that he is expected to encounter throughout his visit.

''I come as a pilgrim, a pilgrim in the cause of justice and peace and human solidarity, striving to build up the one human family,'' John Paul said, reading his brief remarks in English in a slow but steady voice as he stood with the President on a small blue stage under a canopy set up on the tarmac at Miami International Airport.

The Air Italia 727 jetliner carrying the Pope arrived from Rome at 2 P.M. on schedule, the green and white jumbo jet taxiing to a halt in a corner of the airport where Mr. Reagan was waiting for his arrival aboard Air Force One. The President and Mrs. Reagan then rode in a limousine to greet the Pope as he stepped from his plane to begin his second tour of the United States.

This is only the second time Obama has met a leader at a US airport.

ou know, Reagan didn't even go to Joint Base Andrews to meet Gorbachev. It just isn't done. It is very, very rare that a sitting president heads out to a concrete tarmac to greet an arriving anybody.

This is what they do now, they just say something and assert that its the truth and when shown its not the truth. No problem...they attack the truth teller and defends the liar.

This isnt political differences about whether abortion should be allowed...I'm tlaking about really easily provable stuff they lie about as if reality doesnt mean anything.

ou know, Reagan didn't even go to Joint Base Andrews to meet Gorbachev. It just isn't done. It is very, very rare that a sitting president heads out to a concrete tarmac to greet an arriving anybody.

This is what they do now, they just say something and assert that its the truth and when shown its not the truth. No problem...they attack the truth teller and defends the liar.

This isnt political differences about whether abortion should be allowed...I'm tlaking about really easily provable stuff they lie about as if reality doesnt mean anything.

I certainly find that to be truthful more than half the time with Democrats.

Oh yeah they do one more thing as shown above. They Do the Stephanie! :dance:

No you don't.

Your head has to be looking down for it to be a bow.
view;_ylt=AwrB8pPi1wJWeDgAzsw.nIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTIyY2FhNDFoBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAM0YzFkOTRhMjMxMjViZDhmOGRiNDAzMWEyMGVkM2RlNQRncG9zAzMEaXQDYmluZw--
Do you mean like this?

bush_bow.jpg

Why try honestly? They see it but they will describe it in a way that matches the definition of the word BOW but they'll never admit it. Its different!!

Po-TAY-to, Po-TAH-to.

Hey you suck Israeli dick at the first opportunity....

And you suck any dick any time.

Forum List

Back