There Isn't Going To Be A War With Iran -- Relax & Calm Down

Perhaps withdrawing from an agreement and imposing crippling sanctions just to entertain the plain folks at home pissed the Iranians off a little bit.

Who was Qassem Soleimani, Iran's IRGC's Quds Force leader?

First and foremost, a bad guy was killed and the world should celebrate that....and not one US solider was harmed in doing so......Qassem Soleimani had been living on borrowed time for the past 20 years, so him taking a dirt nap now isn't a big deal -- there isn't going to be a war with Iran, so take a chill pill and relax....

Now who was Soleimani?? In Iran he was considered popular, initially because of his role in the Iran/Iraq war and later because of his role in the spread of Iranian influence in the Middle East, which the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel have struggled to keep in check..

"Soleimani ordered Iraqi militias into Syria to fight along the Iraqi military to defeat ISIL..which made him a "national hero" among the Iranian people and other Middle Eastern countries. 'If it wasn't for people like him, this region would have seen black flags flying across the region"

Who cares if this guy fought against ISIS, he conducted proxy wars and terrorist attacks on US interests across the Middle East that resulted in the loss of American lives....it was about time he got what was coming to him.....they have been trying to take him out for 20 years, he got caught slipping and here we are....Iran doesn't want a war with us -- the economic sanctions have crippled them, so a full fledge war with the US is not in their regime's best interest..They will continue to conduct proxy wars and attacks -- and we will continue to launch drone strikes against them in Iraq, but it will not go any further, so like I said..relax….celebrate the fact that a bad guy is gone...and give Trump credit...

#MAGA
I agree we won't be going to war with Iran but they or their proxies will almost certainly attack us or our allies. I won't miss this guy but I also think he has already been replaced with someone just as bad.

Who will be replaced by the next guy who will be replaced by the next guy who will be replaced by the next guy............

We love never ending wars as much as they do.

Man, you must have been PISSED when Obama killed Bin Laden!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Bin Laden never had an oil-rich state of 80 million people behind him. By the time Bin Laden was killed nobody cared enough about him to do much. I have no love for this Iranian terrorist but I don't trust that Trump is concerned about anyone but himself and his reelection. Maybe Trump's gamble will pay off but, like his 'easy to win' trade wars I await the results.

I believe we should drone strike NK-Kim next...….then the axis of evil will be once and for all eliminated....

In the name of Bush and the Father....amen

3,000 more troops heading back to the Middle East.

Not necessarily.

Our western European allies will be stepping up to do their part too.
Our European allies want nothing to do with Trump's fuck ups.

What kind of "allies" are these people if they won't stand behind us when Iran attacked our embassy?
What kind of ally threatens to send ISIS fighters back to Europe?

3,000 more troops heading back to the Middle East.

Not necessarily.

Our western European allies will be stepping up to do their part too.
Our European allies want nothing to do with Trump's fuck ups.

What kind of "allies" are these people if they won't stand behind us when Iran attacked our embassy?
If Iran attacked the French embassy -- would you be demanding we do something???

Or would you say --- "wow, those Iraqis over there really hate that cuck Macron....I bet libs are so triggered now...#MAGA"

I was referring to giving trump credit
Which he will shirk and place on his generals, if this goes wrong.
Perhaps, but I was referring to the posters claim that he will "MAYBE" give trump credit depending on his strategy, zero chance that even that poster believes he himself will do that regardless of strategy.

I agree we won't be going to war with Iran but they or their proxies will almost certainly attack us or our allies. I won't miss this guy but I also think he has already been replaced with someone just as bad.
Just as bad, but not as competent, otherwise the replacement would have already replaced him. This was a huge win.
I hope the difference is worth the ultimate cost.
Its worth it. There will be no great cost to us.

In an election year I doubt if many in Congress will support war

I don't think many in the Iranian regime want war either, after they saw how efficiently and quickly Soleimani got clipped.

And that's why we won't have a war.
Soleimani is in paradise with 40 virgins. I bet the line to follow him is out the door.

The leaders of islamonazism like Soleimani don't believe that crapola, although I think some of the stupidos they enlist as jihadi do.

But the point here is that the Supreme Leader got the message loud and clear that he could be reduced to a pile of ashes in a new york minute

First and foremost, a bad guy was killed and the world should celebrate that....and not one US solider was harmed in doing so......Qassem Soleimani had been living on borrowed time for the past 20 years, so him taking a dirt nap now isn't a big deal -- there isn't going to be a war with Iran, so take a chill pill and relax....

Now who was Soleimani?? In Iran he was considered popular, initially because of his role in the Iran/Iraq war and later because of his role in the spread of Iranian influence in the Middle East, which the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel have struggled to keep in check..

"Soleimani ordered Iraqi militias into Syria to fight along the Iraqi military to defeat ISIL..which made him a "national hero" among the Iranian people and other Middle Eastern countries. 'If it wasn't for people like him, this region would have seen black flags flying across the region"

Who cares if this guy fought against ISIS, he conducted proxy wars and terrorist attacks on US interests across the Middle East that resulted in the loss of American lives....it was about time he got what was coming to him.....they have been trying to take him out for 20 years, he got caught slipping and here we are....Iran doesn't want a war with us -- the economic sanctions have crippled them, so a full fledge war with the US is not in their regime's best interest..They will continue to conduct proxy wars and attacks -- and we will continue to launch drone strikes against them in Iraq, but it will not go any further, so like I said..relax….celebrate the fact that a bad guy is gone...and give Trump credit...

#MAGA

Who will be replaced by the next guy who will be replaced by the next guy who will be replaced by the next guy............

Did I say I was pissed?

In an election year I doubt if many in Congress will support war

I don't think many in the Iranian regime want war either, after they saw how efficiently and quickly Soleimani got clipped.

And that's why we won't have a war.
Soleimani is in paradise with 40 virgins. I bet the line to follow him is out the door.

The leaders of islamonazism like Soleimani don't believe that crapola, although I think some of the stupidos they enlist as jihadi do.

But the point here is that the Supreme Leader got the message loud and clear that he could be reduced to a pile of ashes in a new york minute
I hope you're right but I fear you're wrong. Like any leader he can not afford to look weak...

Just as bad, but not as competent, otherwise the replacement would have already replaced him. This was a huge win.
I hope the difference is worth the ultimate cost.
Its worth it. There will be no great cost to us.
"Us" being those without family in Iraq.

#MAGA

Bin Laden never had an oil-rich state of 80 million people behind him. By the time Bin Laden was killed nobody cared enough about him to do much. I have no love for this Iranian terrorist but I don't trust that Trump is concerned about anyone but himself and his reelection. Maybe Trump's gamble will pay off but, like his 'easy to win' trade wars I await the results.

I'm sorry, but not only was Bin Laden related to the Saudi royal family, but name me a president who wasn't concerned about himself and his reelection. Both Obama and Billy Clinton both had multiple events that conveniently went off right around some major negative affair of theirs that seemed a convenient distraction! Remember, it wasn't Trump who attacked Iran out of the blue, they started this!

Forum List

Back