There Isn't Going To Be A War With Iran -- Relax & Calm Down

Someone said that if the president has to bomb Iran, he obviously is weak and unable to successfully negotiate. I'll give you a hint. his name is Trump.

Who was Qassem Soleimani, Iran's IRGC's Quds Force leader?

First and foremost, a bad guy was killed and the world should celebrate that....and not one US solider was harmed in doing so......Qassem Soleimani had been living on borrowed time for the past 20 years, so him taking a dirt nap now isn't a big deal -- there isn't going to be a war with Iran, so take a chill pill and relax....

Now who was Soleimani?? In Iran he was considered popular, initially because of his role in the Iran/Iraq war and later because of his role in the spread of Iranian influence in the Middle East, which the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel have struggled to keep in check..

"Soleimani ordered Iraqi militias into Syria to fight along the Iraqi military to defeat ISIL..which made him a "national hero" among the Iranian people and other Middle Eastern countries. 'If it wasn't for people like him, this region would have seen black flags flying across the region"

Who cares if this guy fought against ISIS, he conducted proxy wars and terrorist attacks on US interests across the Middle East that resulted in the loss of American lives....it was about time he got what was coming to him.....they have been trying to take him out for 20 years, he got caught slipping and here we are....Iran doesn't want a war with us -- the economic sanctions have crippled them, so a full fledge war with the US is not in their regime's best interest..They will continue to conduct proxy wars and attacks -- and we will continue to launch drone strikes against them in Iraq, but it will not go any further, so like I said..relax….celebrate the fact that a bad guy is gone...and give Trump credit...

#MAGA
Well I do not think like a puppet so zI do not know what Irans next move is but if I were china and or russia my navy would be heading to the gulf of omar and the gulf of aden and I would be instructing my Iranian puppet to prepare thier war ships for launch and meet up with my war ships. I would instruct Iran to black and hassle every oil barge leaving both areas with my ships with in a few hundred yards and I would explain my presence as a peace keeping venture. Then I would start buying Iranian oil at a bargain price and not using the US dollar to do so. Evry international deal in which the dollar is not used would then go toward unseating the dollar as the international standard. Over time I would attack the dolllar being the international standard and deprive the west of oil as much as could. We will see how they react but I am real interested in the movement of the the russia and chinese navy today.
Trump will put Russia and China in their place if they dare oppose our will...

He is far more powerful than both of them...do you really think Putin will dare do something without making sure it was ok with Trump first??

#MAGA

Russia and China together would crush us.

So how would that work?
Not would...COULD
Create division within(USA) resulting in local chaos.
How are things in VA today ? It's neither a "direct" fault of China nor Russia. It's the fault of your masters who those two finance, Indirectly

First and foremost, a bad guy was killed and the world should celebrate that....and not one US solider was harmed in doing so......Qassem Soleimani had been living on borrowed time for the past 20 years, so him taking a dirt nap now isn't a big deal -- there isn't going to be a war with Iran, so take a chill pill and relax....

Now who was Soleimani?? In Iran he was considered popular, initially because of his role in the Iran/Iraq war and later because of his role in the spread of Iranian influence in the Middle East, which the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel have struggled to keep in check..

"Soleimani ordered Iraqi militias into Syria to fight along the Iraqi military to defeat ISIL..which made him a "national hero" among the Iranian people and other Middle Eastern countries. 'If it wasn't for people like him, this region would have seen black flags flying across the region"

Who cares if this guy fought against ISIS, he conducted proxy wars and terrorist attacks on US interests across the Middle East that resulted in the loss of American lives....it was about time he got what was coming to him.....they have been trying to take him out for 20 years, he got caught slipping and here we are....Iran doesn't want a war with us -- the economic sanctions have crippled them, so a full fledge war with the US is not in their regime's best interest..They will continue to conduct proxy wars and attacks -- and we will continue to launch drone strikes against them in Iraq, but it will not go any further, so like I said..relax….celebrate the fact that a bad guy is gone...and give Trump credit...

#MAGA
Well I do not think like a puppet so zI do not know what Irans next move is but if I were china and or russia my navy would be heading to the gulf of omar and the gulf of aden and I would be instructing my Iranian puppet to prepare thier war ships for launch and meet up with my war ships. I would instruct Iran to black and hassle every oil barge leaving both areas with my ships with in a few hundred yards and I would explain my presence as a peace keeping venture. Then I would start buying Iranian oil at a bargain price and not using the US dollar to do so. Evry international deal in which the dollar is not used would then go toward unseating the dollar as the international standard. Over time I would attack the dolllar being the international standard and deprive the west of oil as much as could. We will see how they react but I am real interested in the movement of the the russia and chinese navy today.

He is far more powerful than both of them...do you really think Putin will dare do something without making sure it was ok with Trump first??

#MAGA

So how would that work?
Not would...COULD
How are things in VA today ? It's neither a "direct" fault of China nor Russia. It's the fault of your masters who those two finance, Indirectly

?????

#MAGA
I agree we won't be going to war with Iran but they or their proxies will almost certainly attack us or our allies. I won't miss this guy but I also think he has already been replaced with someone just as bad.
Just as bad, but not as competent, otherwise the replacement would have already replaced him. This was a huge win.

"I'm a reporter but I was a Soldier for several years and led a platoon of cavalry troops into combat in Iraq. Qassim Solemani was directly responsible for the deaths of scores of American military personnel in Iraq. I'm not sad that he got greased. Not a damn bit." - Marvelous Mike Glenn

#MAGA

So how would that work?
Not would...COULD

?????
I forgive you. Bless Texas

#MAGA

#MAGA

Russia + China would curb stomp America with the help of Division within.

#MAGA

So how would that work?
Not would...COULD

?????
I forgive you. Bless Texas

Forgive me for what?

Still doesn't cause me to lose an ounce of sleep or shed a single tear because Qassem is dead....only thing that his death affects in my life is oil prices going up
What effect will this assassination have on Trump's reelection prospects?

Trump risks a major war in an election year– why? – Mondoweiss

"The central political question about the assassination is, Why would a president who calls himself antiwar take such a huge risk in an election year?"

President Trump was attacked earlier this week at the Baghdad embassy, its his nature always to fight back. You forget the fact that Trump grew up on the mean streets of New York City where you either fight or you die.
Trump couldn’t fight on the mean streets of NY, he had bone spurs

It’s great you guys love military service so much.

Just look at how much the left loves Tulsi Gabbard.

politics-hassan_rouhani-iran-nuclear_programme-nuclear_program-un-sgen645_low.jpg
Cute cartoon...
Only not only were the centrifuges destroyed and verified but stockpiles of enriched uranium were surrendered

It is Trump who is allowing Iran to restart their nuclear program
Not just Iran, but all nations around the globe are becoming equipt to defend themselves via Nuclear arms.
Iran now has escalated tensions with the US
More incentive to build a nuclear deterrent

Still doesn't cause me to lose an ounce of sleep or shed a single tear because Qassem is dead....only thing that his death affects in my life is oil prices going up
What effect will this assassination have on Trump's reelection prospects?

Trump risks a major war in an election year– why? – Mondoweiss

"The central political question about the assassination is, Why would a president who calls himself antiwar take such a huge risk in an election year?"

President Trump was attacked earlier this week at the Baghdad embassy, its his nature always to fight back. You forget the fact that Trump grew up on the mean streets of New York City where you either fight or you die.
Trump couldn’t fight on the mean streets of NY, he had bone spurs

It’s great you guys love military service so much.

Just look at how much the left loves Tulsi Gabbard.
Tami Duckworth too

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

#MAGA

#MAGA

Remember that time when Germany curb stomped Poland...then yall needed everyone else to come help you...….even the "blacks" eww....
news-SNL-Chris-Farley.jpg

that was awesome....

Cute cartoon...
Only not only were the centrifuges destroyed and verified but stockpiles of enriched uranium were surrendered

Not just Iran, but all nations around the globe are becoming equipt to defend themselves via Nuclear arms.

Are you suggesting nuking Iran?

You must be the forums biggest CUCK.

#MAGA

#MAGA

Remember that time when Germany curb stomped Poland...then yall needed everyone else to come help you...….even the "blacks" eww....
View attachment 298069

that was awesome....

Soviets pushed the Nazis out of Poland NOT the USA or Britain.

#MAGA

#MAGA

View attachment 298069

that was awesome....

Actually, Germany and Russia both attacked Poland in 1939. And in advance of the invasion, Poland signed alliance with the "western democracies" which they refused to honor, instead sitting on their hands.

Cute cartoon...

Are you suggesting nuking Iran?

You must be the forums biggest CUCK.
I am saying that with a belligerent US they have an incentive to accelerate their nuclear program

#MAGA

View attachment 298069

that was awesome....

Actually, Germany and Russia both attacked Poland in 1939. And in advance of the invasion, Poland signed alliance with the "western democracies" which they refused to honor, instead sitting on their hands.
I seem to remember both England and France going to war with Germany over Poland

#MAGA

View attachment 298069

that was awesome....

I seem to remember both England and France going to war with Germany over Poland

They didn't fight until France was invaded some 8 months later.

Forum List

Back