There Isn't Going To Be A War With Iran -- Relax & Calm Down

Who was Qassem Soleimani, Iran's IRGC's Quds Force leader?

First and foremost, a bad guy was killed and the world should celebrate that....and not one US solider was harmed in doing so......Qassem Soleimani had been living on borrowed time for the past 20 years, so him taking a dirt nap now isn't a big deal -- there isn't going to be a war with Iran, so take a chill pill and relax....

Now who was Soleimani?? In Iran he was considered popular, initially because of his role in the Iran/Iraq war and later because of his role in the spread of Iranian influence in the Middle East, which the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel have struggled to keep in check..

"Soleimani ordered Iraqi militias into Syria to fight along the Iraqi military to defeat ISIL..which made him a "national hero" among the Iranian people and other Middle Eastern countries. 'If it wasn't for people like him, this region would have seen black flags flying across the region"

Who cares if this guy fought against ISIS, he conducted proxy wars and terrorist attacks on US interests across the Middle East that resulted in the loss of American lives....it was about time he got what was coming to him.....they have been trying to take him out for 20 years, he got caught slipping and here we are....Iran doesn't want a war with us -- the economic sanctions have crippled them, so a full fledge war with the US is not in their regime's best interest..They will continue to conduct proxy wars and attacks -- and we will continue to launch drone strikes against them in Iraq, but it will not go any further, so like I said..relax….celebrate the fact that a bad guy is gone...and give Trump credit...

#MAGA
We should all find it disgusting that OLD WHITE MEN, with one foot firmly in the grave is determining the future of this planet.

First and foremost, a bad guy was killed and the world should celebrate that....and not one US solider was harmed in doing so......Qassem Soleimani had been living on borrowed time for the past 20 years, so him taking a dirt nap now isn't a big deal -- there isn't going to be a war with Iran, so take a chill pill and relax....

Now who was Soleimani?? In Iran he was considered popular, initially because of his role in the Iran/Iraq war and later because of his role in the spread of Iranian influence in the Middle East, which the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel have struggled to keep in check..

"Soleimani ordered Iraqi militias into Syria to fight along the Iraqi military to defeat ISIL..which made him a "national hero" among the Iranian people and other Middle Eastern countries. 'If it wasn't for people like him, this region would have seen black flags flying across the region"

Who cares if this guy fought against ISIS, he conducted proxy wars and terrorist attacks on US interests across the Middle East that resulted in the loss of American lives....it was about time he got what was coming to him.....they have been trying to take him out for 20 years, he got caught slipping and here we are....Iran doesn't want a war with us -- the economic sanctions have crippled them, so a full fledge war with the US is not in their regime's best interest..They will continue to conduct proxy wars and attacks -- and we will continue to launch drone strikes against them in Iraq, but it will not go any further, so like I said..relax….celebrate the fact that a bad guy is gone...and give Trump credit...

#MAGA
Well I do not think like a puppet so zI do not know what Irans next move is but if I were china and or russia my navy would be heading to the gulf of omar and the gulf of aden and I would be instructing my Iranian puppet to prepare thier war ships for launch and meet up with my war ships. I would instruct Iran to black and hassle every oil barge leaving both areas with my ships with in a few hundred yards and I would explain my presence as a peace keeping venture. Then I would start buying Iranian oil at a bargain price and not using the US dollar to do so. Evry international deal in which the dollar is not used would then go toward unseating the dollar as the international standard. Over time I would attack the dolllar being the international standard and deprive the west of oil as much as could. We will see how they react but I am real interested in the movement of the the russia and chinese navy today.

From Chris Murphy (D-CT) -- see dates circled on tweets. You seriously can't make this shit up. LOL

Murphy_Iran_12-31-2019(1).jpg

Murphy_Iran_01-02-2020(1).jpg

These people make memes like this seem less like hyperbole every day. I would not be surprised if the scenario in this picture actually happens by the end of his next term.

Trump-and-liberal-oxygen-meme.png

Last edited:

#MAGA
We should all find it disgusting that OLD WHITE MEN, with one foot firmly in the grave is determining the future of this planet.
What's your beef with old white men??

It's ok to be white......why shouldn't they determine the future?

poster_ea1241ad2306436ab0ae1995cfbe2fa5_png.jpg

LOL, I just noticed that in between the time I opened the above article on my computer this morning, and the time I posted the link here, the article title was changed. However since the URL is set (and could only be "changed" by forcing a redirect to another URL) you can see what it originally was (circled below) and what it was changed to 3 hours ago. CNBC probably got excoriated by their partisan readers and friends in the Dem bureaucracy, who logged on for their daily Trump bashing with the morning coffee only to see a headline giving Trump props for doing something favorable, so they quickly edited it to avoid any further nasty-grams.

View attachment 298050
Gotta love all these Trump supporters, not in uniform rallying for a man who we all know is dangerous and ill equipt to handle this self made crisis, that he is notorious for creating. You nuts will rule the day, you stood ignorant to a clown.

Since you quoted my post, I'll respond by emphasizing the obvious--that you know absolutely nothing about me personally--and would suggest that you should probably fire your quips elsewhere.

#MAGA
Well I do not think like a puppet so zI do not know what Irans next move is but if I were china and or russia my navy would be heading to the gulf of omar and the gulf of aden and I would be instructing my Iranian puppet to prepare thier war ships for launch and meet up with my war ships. I would instruct Iran to black and hassle every oil barge leaving both areas with my ships with in a few hundred yards and I would explain my presence as a peace keeping venture. Then I would start buying Iranian oil at a bargain price and not using the US dollar to do so. Evry international deal in which the dollar is not used would then go toward unseating the dollar as the international standard. Over time I would attack the dolllar being the international standard and deprive the west of oil as much as could. We will see how they react but I am real interested in the movement of the the russia and chinese navy today.
Trump will put Russia and China in their place if they dare oppose our will...

He is far more powerful than both of them...do you really think Putin will dare do something without making sure it was ok with Trump first??

#MAGA

Iran tends to be peaceful, I doubt if there would be war

Peacful?? Iran?? Surely you jest

In comparison to America, Russia,China Saudis & Israel yes Iran is more peaceful.

In comparison to Poland, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia, Switzerland, Ireland, Italy, Sweden then Iran is aggressive.
Wanna hear a dumb pollock joke??

America is deeply entrenched in NeoCon values.

Note we aren't helping anyone else against genocide & oppression.

America did nothing about Rwanda, 5 million killed in the Congo war, Darfur genocide, Rohingya genocide etc.

Because they don't involve a certain violent country in the Mid East.
Poland didn't do shit either.....

Now back to the pollock joke.....I only know one...…

A racist pollock logs onto a messageboard….all by himself...…

Enjoy the fish folks, I'm here all week....

The USA has the power to stop genocide.
Poland does not.

That's right: There ain't gonna be no war with Iran!

Those leaders may be fanatics,. but they aren't crazy.

They do not want their country to be turned into a parking lot.

I think they’re crazy. They just don’t have the capabilities to go to war with us
You mean like Korea, Vietnam,Afghanistan, Iraq(insert other "shitholes" here). Ok I agree :113:

Middle East the unending war will still be going on when all USMB posters are dead and long gone. .... And what for?

#MAGA

He is far more powerful than both of them...do you really think Putin will dare do something without making sure it was ok with Trump first??

#MAGA

Russia and China together would crush us.

#MAGA

#MAGA
Absolutely, I just woke up. I have had little time to think about what I would do if I were russia or china today a couple cups of coffee and I will figure out more ways to hurt the dollar under this situation.

#MAGA

#MAGA

He knows, he is being sarcastic. He knows we are in a bad situation at the moment.

Peacful?? Iran?? Surely you jest

In comparison to America, Russia,China Saudis & Israel yes Iran is more peaceful.

In comparison to Poland, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia, Switzerland, Ireland, Italy, Sweden then Iran is aggressive.

America did nothing about Rwanda, 5 million killed in the Congo war, Darfur genocide, Rohingya genocide etc.

Poland does not.
Why is Poland so like girly man???

No power at all....just a bunch of whining....like girly man....

ef2cf4bd18823a9e87a1326dae6b2697.jpg

How dare you girly men disrespect the power of your superiors??

Now be off with you.....

#MAGA

#MAGA

Nah..........USODS(of divided states) will destroy the planet before that is allowed. Think Sampson x 10. Let the flag waving begin

Poland does not.
Why is Poland so like girly man???

No power at all....just a bunch of whining....like girly man....

View attachment 298058

How dare you girly men disrespect the power of your superiors??

Now be off with you.....

Like in Operation Simoom?
Like in the Battle of Komarow 1920?
Liken the Battle of Vienna 1683?

#MAGA

NOBODY has been trying to take him out for 20 years. He walked around the front lines and traveled a 6 country area on the front lines openly, and personally unarmed. I've now heard 5 generals say that not only the US, but Israel and others have had the opportunity to take him out and passed on it because they understood the consequences.

Why? He was a legend to many. By all accounts he was the 2nd most powerful man in Iran. That'd be like if they dropped a dime on Pence, Pelosi, or Pompeo. Of course there is no analogy for that because Pence, Pelosi and Pompeo aren't Soleimani. The man was brilliant but pure evil. But there WILL BE devastating consequences and we may well be mission creeping our way into a hot war.

We also put Israel and several other countries at risk (did we consult with them? NO) - not to mention our diplomats worldwide, our troops, and even American citizens on our soil. And what's the strategy here? I promise, there IS no strategy. Just Trump flying by the seat of his pants - AGAIN. And NONE of this would have happened if we hadn't pulled out of the nuke deal because you know ... Obama done it!

So no - Sorry, but I'm not about to "relax". And neither should anyone else. Is Trump wagging the dog to assist with his election prospects? Is he distracting us from his impeachment?? These things are entirely possible. And how freaking ironic considering all the times Donnie accused Obama of the same.

Observe:

Years before his all-caps Twitter threat, Trump used to accuse Obama of looking to start a war with Iran

Bullshit!
Israel has wanted to take this guy out for a long time and we told them not to.

#MAGA

#MAGA

So how would that work?

Forum List

Back