There seems to be no follow thru

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

Wait a minute, if senile old Joe wins in November maybe I will change my last name to Biden and I can cash in on Chicom money. Demrats can pretty much do what they want and not be held accountable for the most part.

I guess in America if a democrat is guilty of a crime all he or she has to do is run for office and all investigations stop.....the DOJ and FBI are letting America down...time for a change at the top of both agencies...Barr has had plenty of time to find out the truth in democrat corruption and the treasonous activity of the FBI and the CIA....get rid of them Trump....

Wait a minute, if senile old Joe wins in November maybe I will change my last name to Biden and I can cash in on Chicom money. Demrats can pretty much do what they want and not be held accountable for the most part.

Just wait. Hunter Biden will be big news soon enough. Don't expect him to be out there campaigning for Dad. We have not forgotten that Joe took $50k a month and laundered it through his son Hunter.

It ainā€™t just Hunter.

In these turnabout-is-fair-play days of presidential elections, it would be interesting to subject the entire Biden 5 to the same invasive proctoscope examinations most of Trumpā€™s family and many friends and associates endured from dimocratsā€™ insatiable quest to find something, anything, on someone.

A great read re the backgrounds and whatnot of the Bidenā€™s, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Lizzie Warren, and the Bern is Peter Schweizerā€™s new book, Profiles in Corruption. But the B 5 is its real treasure trove by far.

It ainā€™t just Hunter.

In these turnabout-is-fair-play days of presidential elections, it would be interesting to subject the entire Biden 5 to the same invasive proctoscope examinations most of Trumpā€™s family and many friends and associates endured from dimocratsā€™ insatiable quest to find something, anything, on someone.

A great read re the backgrounds and whatnot of the Bidenā€™s, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Lizzie Warren, and the Bern is Peter Schweizerā€™s new book, Profiles in Corruption. But the B 5 is its real treasure trove by far.
Anything good on Biden???

Forum List

Back