There will be secession and Civil War in the US --- if we invade Syria

None of this has the slightest connection to reality.

Says the guy who declares Martin Luther King is a Communist.

Has no idea why the 17th Amendment has been a disaster, which requires extensive knowledge and understanding of ALL of the Constitution's provisions, history and inspirations.

I have all your shit on record boy.

And Clayton.

And Bucs.

Didnt' Bucs support JoeB131's endorsement of Hitler's Gun Control, in accordance with the smear from the Salon.com article?

My memory is an Iron Trap:​

personal_hazards_of_leading_a_growing_church_4_traps_984864356.jpg

This is now the 5th thread (of yours) that you've attempted to change the subject and derail.

The funniest part is that you can't even get what I said right.

For the 5th time: There is a difference between "Communist" and "communist". MLK Jr. wasn't a supporter of the Soviets, but was nevertheless much farther to the left of even myself.

Now, would you like to actually return to the inane topic of your own thread?

(Btw, your "iron trap" of memory is a little rusty, I didn't post anything about the 17th)

None of this has the slightest connection to reality.

Has no idea why the 17th Amendment has been a disaster, which requires extensive knowledge and understanding of ALL of the Constitution's provisions, history and inspirations.

And Clayton.

And Bucs.

Didnt' Bucs support JoeB131's endorsement of Hitler's Gun Control, in accordance with the smear from the Salon.com article?

This is now the 5th thread (of yours) that you've attempted to change the subject and derail.

For the 5th time: There is a difference between "Communist" and "communist". MLK Jr. wasn't a supporter of the Soviets, but was nevertheless much farther to the left of even myself.

(Btw, your "iron trap" of memory is a little rusty, I didn't post anything about the 17th)

Your sock accounts did.

And Clayton.

And Bucs.

Your sock accounts did.

:lol:

2nd Amendment -

If your memory is as good as you say it is, I hope you are able to some how wipe the memory of claiming that secession is nigh - because that really is batshit crazy.

If Viet Nam & Iraq etc didn't cause secession, I somehow don't think a Libya-style attack is going to sit dust in the halls of most state capitals.

2nd Amendment -

If your memory is as good as you say it is, I hope you are able to some how wipe the memory of claiming that secession is nigh - because that really is batshit crazy.

If Viet Nam & Iraq etc didn't cause secession, I somehow don't think a Libya-style attack is going to sit dust in the halls of most state capitals.

We weren't under the Iron Fist of Communist Totalitarian Rule at the time.

I'm hearing all the chatter and channels among the Free Men in the United States. Secession, blanket nullification and Civil War within the United States is at hand if the Hybrid Progressive/Neocon Leviathan starts World War 3. This will be equivalent to suspending the Constitution or confiscating firearms. There is no Constitution if Obama starts World War 3 without Congressional approval. It will be time to restore the Rule of Law.

Progressives among the Nations started World War I.
League of Nations

Progressives among the Nations started World War II.
United Nations.

Progressives among the Nations are starting World War III.
Final Goal: New World Order

You will do no more harm to the Free Men of the World. If you draft us into your corporate wars, in order to reduce the Freedoms of Mankind any further, in order to degrade our Dignity, in order to denigrate our Spirits; if you ignite this Earth with the flames of War and the Fires of Satan; we will Resist, we will Restore the Rule of Law.

No more shall you Terrorize the World, and Demolish entire Nations, nor enslave the Newborn through Debt and Bondage.

Your reign shall end.

---------------------------------------------------------

Want to resist the New World Order?

Get all your local gun owners together and make a large banner:

If you want to draft us, come and get us.​

They can't fight a war without men.

And while you're at it, stop paying taxes when World War 3 starts.

What are they gonna do, send some drafted Libtard Obama bedwetters to enFORCE their Unholy and Unconstitutional Mandates?

Most people think displaying crazy paranoia for all to see isn't a good thing.

I'm hearing all the chatter and channels among the Free Men in the United States. Secession, blanket nullification and Civil War within the United States is at hand if the Hybrid Progressive/Neocon Leviathan starts World War 3. This will be equivalent to suspending the Constitution or confiscating firearms. There is no Constitution if Obama starts World War 3 without Congressional approval. It will be time to restore the Rule of Law.

League of Nations

United Nations.

You will do no more harm to the Free Men of the World. If you draft us into your corporate wars, in order to reduce the Freedoms of Mankind any further, in order to degrade our Dignity, in order to denigrate our Spirits; if you ignite this Earth with the flames of War and the Fires of Satan; we will Resist, we will Restore the Rule of Law.

No more shall you Terrorize the World, and Demolish entire Nations, nor enslave the Newborn through Debt and Bondage.

Your reign shall end.

What are they gonna do, send some drafted Libtard Obama bedwetters to enFORCE their Unholy and Unconstitutional Mandates?

Truly free nations have a bound duty to guard and uphold, at a minimum, the very basic tenets of civility and root humanistic values in the global community.

Bombarding innocent civilians with lethal gasses violates the notion of an individual's right to merely live.

Whatever path of action that Obama chooses, it will not be pretty nor will it be popular.

As much as I hate that little fucker, I will support him in such times.

:clap:

Not that I would blame people for refusing to go to Syria, but I suspect that 2nd's "Free Men" starting a revolution/civil war over THAT issue is somewhat overstated.

[?

Guy, did you forget to take your not-crazy pills this morning?

Okay, here's the thing. Going into Syria will be a bad idea, but Obama has painted himself into a corner. (and so has the world community, for that matter.)

So we'll probalby drop a couple billion of bombs on Assad, and it won't change the outcome of the war in the least.

It would be nice if Obama would say, "Shit, man, we don't need to be involved over there. In a fight between Jihadists and Ba'athists, we don't have a dog in that fight."

He won't.

We aren't ready for that conversation yet.

If you think we should get involved in Syria, then go enlist in the military and demand to be one of the first ones sent over there you war whore!

Agree.
These warmongering, baby-killing left-winged kook fringe Chickenhawk Liberals should be FIRST in the enlistment line.
Maybe after a couple tours of duty on the front lines in Syria they'll gain a true affection for how good they have it here in the USA.
Fucking cowards.

League of Nations

United Nations.

Your reign shall end.

Wow! The r-wing fascists are really getting bent over Syria.

If you think we should get involved in Syria, then go enlist in the military and demand to be one of the first ones sent over there you war whore!

I would if they would take me, nothing like a paid vacation, with free air fare.

[

[]​

You mean the Smear that pointed out that the Nazis actually LOOSENED gun laws from where the Weimar Republic had them?

I think you have a few screws loose in your trap... but that goes without saying.​

There will never be another draft.

You'll have to think of some other excuse.

They said that many times, and there was.

Learn some history.

The military and Oathkeepers will NOT invade Syria on Obabble's command, unless Congress approves (which is bad enough).

Who will they send to fight?

Not the diaper clingers. They need you votes.

They'll send their political enemies, Libertarians, real conservatives and Constitutionalists.

But, what they won't expect: We'll fight them to the bitter end.

FEMA camp time.

The war ships are already there.

Which "oathkeepers" dissented?

stfu dude, your act is so heinous and tired. You drool everyday at the thought of some injustice provoking revolution. If you're suicidal, go fucking die already jesus Christ.......but at the very least, stfu and quit whining.

Your sock accounts did.

:lol:

You're writing style is very distinct.

Prometheus is your Far-left-semi-troll account.

Right-winger is your Alter-Ego, a satire focused moderate leftist.

Don't worry, I already exposed Esmeralda and her sock accounts.

So the same gun nut who is paranoid about the government taking his guns, a civil war and a New World Odor is also paranoid about other posters creating socks to confuse him

It's still a fee country. You can have as many socks as you want.

Forum List

Back