There will be secession and Civil War in the US --- if we invade Syria

There will never be another draft.

You'll have to think of some other excuse.

They said that many times, and there was.

Learn some history.
Wars aren't won by sheer numbers of troops anymore. Drafts aren't necessary.

The military and Oathkeepers will NOT invade Syria on Obabble's command, unless Congress approves (which is bad enough).
Of course they will. He's the CinC.

It's a moot point though, because there are more than enough votes in Congress to it approved, and there won't be any boots on the ground in Syria.

Who will they send to fight?
They're not "sending" anyone. They're sending missiles.

Not the diaper clingers. They need you votes.

They'll send their political enemies, Libertarians, real conservatives and Constitutionalists.

:lol:

But, what they won't expect: We'll fight them to the bitter end.

FEMA camp time.

I don't know how to respond to this at all, other than to say you have a fascinating imagination.

None of this has the slightest connection to reality.

Why on earth would one need a draft?

You have the drone assassinator. And you love him. He picks people to die and sends drones to kill them.

And you love him.

You are sick fucks. Man oh man you are sick fucks. You love this man who assassinates people.

What the fuck are you talking about?

You have the drone assassinator. And you love him. He picks people to die and sends drones to kill them.

And you love him.

You are sick fucks. Man oh man you are sick fucks. You love this man who assassinates people.

She has no idea.

But notice how the ‘sickness’ goes away when a republican president uses drones, or starts an illegal war needlessly killing thousands, for that matter.

And you of course, love the people Obama assassinates... like Osama bin Laden.

Last time I checked, Obama was funding, training, arming and directing Al Qaeda rebels in Syria.

Also, we don't even know if Osama was assassinated, Seal Team 6 was murdered, so ther are no witnesses left.

You do know that SEAL Team 6 has a LOT more members than just the 20 or so who tragically died on that helicopter crash, right?

And as for the draft you think is coming to draft right wingers and conservatives into battle......well, fact is, even with a draft, most RW'ers are too fat and lazy from pork rinds and little manual labor to fight in a war. They'd probably not even pass the physical.

And if you say the Oathkeepers and military would refuse to fight that war....and thus, Obama would resort to a draft of Wal-Mart lurking RW'ers.......then what prevents THEM from also doing what the military and Oathkeepers did and refuse to fight???

Your logic is just over the cliff, unsound.

I can see all those welfare baby daddies getting their draft notice. They'll run like bitches to Canada and Mexico, swiping their EBT cards along the way for Skittles and Watermelon Tea.

This must be one of the mosr Tinfoil Hat threads of all time!

I absolutely love that a poster who had no problem invading Iraq after they didn't bomb the US on 9/11 and didn't have any WMD, has a problem with a theoretical airstrike on Syria.

Seriously - what was more likely to trigger WWIII - Viet Nam? Korea? The Iraq invasions? Or this possible Syria intervention?

Did the Libya intervention trigger WWIII?!

And you love him.

You do drone assasinations daily.

Tell me you are aware of this. You kill people without trial on a daily basis. What the fuck do you think a drone strike is asshole?

I can see all those welfare baby daddies getting their draft notice. They'll run like bitches to Canada and Mexico, swiping their EBT cards along the way for Skittles and Watermelon Tea.

We won't take them anymore. Those days are long gone.

Hell's bells we want to kick out Quebec.....................:eusa_angel:

And you love him.

Tell me you are aware of this. You kill people without trial on a daily basis. What the fuck do you think a drone strike is asshole?

Um..

I've never "done" a drone assassination.

This must be one of the mosr Tinfoil Hat threads of all time!

I absolutely love that a poster who had no problem invading Iraq after they didn't bomb the US on 9/11 and didn't have any WMD, has a problem with a theoretical airstrike on Syria.

Seriously - what was more likely to trigger WWIII - Viet Nam? Korea? The Iraq invasions? Or this possible Syria intervention?

Did the Libya intervention trigger WWIII?!

Why do you hate Assad? Do you even know?

Um..

Oh give me a break herr dokter................of course you haven't.

BUT Obama is just wailing away on drone kills. Come on man. Don't be an asshole. He's happily killing people daily.

But you love your killer in chief dont you.

This asshole called the Doctor. I don't think he gets it.

Obama kills people daily. Coldly and callously. Not in the venue of war.

Obama is an assassin from afar. He directs the kills.

And you libs get off on it. Man you are sick puppies.

Um..

BUT Obama is just wailing away on drone kills. Come on man. Don't be an asshole. He's happily killing people daily.

Who did he assassinate yesterday?

None of this has the slightest connection to reality.

Says the guy who declares Martin Luther King is a Communist.

Has no idea why the 17th Amendment has been a disaster, which requires extensive knowledge and understanding of ALL of the Constitution's provisions, history and inspirations.

I have all your shit on record boy.

And Clayton.

And Bucs.

Didnt' Bucs support JoeB131's endorsement of Hitler's Gun Control, in accordance with the smear from the Salon.com article?

My memory is an Iron Trap:​

personal_hazards_of_leading_a_growing_church_4_traps_984864356.jpg

Last edited:

There is not a poster on this forum whose blind, irrational love for Obama meaaures anything like your blind, irratonal hatred of the man.

When you post things like this, you really come across as some out-of-control fruitloop.

btw. If you're going to post about how many people each President 'killed', compare the US death tolls in Iraq vs Libya. You know...like an honest person would.

Um..

I can't for the life of me figure out where you got the idea that I support Obama or drone strokes.

Forum List

Back