There will be secession and Civil War in the US --- if we invade Syria

There will never be another draft.

You'll have to think of some other excuse.

They said that many times, and there was.

Learn some history.

The military and Oathkeepers will NOT invade Syria on Obabble's command, unless Congress approves (which is bad enough).

Who will they send to fight?

Not the diaper clingers. They need you votes.

They'll send their political enemies, Libertarians, real conservatives and Constitutionalists.

But, what they won't expect: We'll fight them to the bitter end.

FEMA camp time.

The war ships are already there.

Which "oathkeepers" dissented?

stfu dude, your act is so heinous and tired. You drool everyday at the thought of some injustice provoking revolution. If you're suicidal, go fucking die already jesus Christ.......but at the very least, stfu and quit whining.

Thank goodness we don't work along side him.

They said that many times, and there was.

Learn some history.

The military and Oathkeepers will NOT invade Syria on Obabble's command, unless Congress approves (which is bad enough).

Who will they send to fight?

Not the diaper clingers. They need you votes.

They'll send their political enemies, Libertarians, real conservatives and Constitutionalists.

But, what they won't expect: We'll fight them to the bitter end.

FEMA camp time.

The war ships are already there.

Which "oathkeepers" dissented?

stfu dude, your act is so heinous and tired. You drool everyday at the thought of some injustice provoking revolution. If you're suicidal, go fucking die already jesus Christ.......but at the very least, stfu and quit whining.

Thank goodness we don't work along side him.

Yeah, he's a paranoid psychotic. That's the thing about the Internet: in Reallife we have lots of ways to keep psychotics away from normal people. But they are still integrated with normals on the Internet. This one and tinydancer are crazy as hoot owls. If this one is still working, he's probably too crazy to be employed, but who knows, I hope his co-workers have reported him because people need to keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't have guns and is taking his anti-psychotics.

Gotta love the net.

Without it would we really know how fucking nuts so many of our fellow citizens really are?

I sometimes wonder if the Net doesn't bring out the crazy.

because we all say something nuts on the net from time to time...

But in the real world, people look at you like you just audibly farted when you say nutty things.

I'm hearing all the chatter and channels among the Free Men in the United States. Secession, blanket nullification and Civil War within the United States is at hand if the Hybrid Progressive/Neocon Leviathan starts World War 3. This will be equivalent to suspending the Constitution or confiscating firearms. There is no Constitution if Obama starts World War 3 without Congressional approval. It will be time to restore the Rule of Law.

Progressives among the Nations started World War I.
League of Nations

Progressives among the Nations started World War II.
United Nations.

Progressives among the Nations are starting World War III.
Final Goal: New World Order

You will do no more harm to the Free Men of the World. If you draft us into your corporate wars, in order to reduce the Freedoms of Mankind any further, in order to degrade our Dignity, in order to denigrate our Spirits; if you ignite this Earth with the flames of War and the Fires of Satan; we will Resist, we will Restore the Rule of Law.

No more shall you Terrorize the World, and Demolish entire Nations, nor enslave the Newborn through Debt and Bondage.

Your reign shall end.

---------------------------------------------------------

Want to resist the New World Order?

Get all your local gun owners together and make a large banner:

If you want to draft us, come and get us.​

They can't fight a war without men.

And while you're at it, stop paying taxes when World War 3 starts.

What are they gonna do, send some drafted Libtard Obama bedwetters to enFORCE their Unholy and Unconstitutional Mandates?

You really are out of your tiny little mind. :cuckoo:

And they don't have the balls.

No, we are not legally permitted to, even by the Constitution --- yet.

Respectfully...

Secession is a breaking-away from a polity, not a Reform Movement...

If you intend to Secede, then you are foregoing the Constitution and its protections...

Consequently, you no longer need to concern yourself over what the Constitution legally permits and what it does not, and are free-and-clear to break-away, at your discretion...

Of course, finding Consensus within your 'local polity' (county, state, whatever) in order to garner sufficient support FOR Secession might prove just a wee-bit dicey, so, perhaps you might want to abandon the idea of Secession and focus only upon Civil War, instead...

A quick modification to the thread-title should tidy things up on the thread - to eliminate the 'Secession' part of it...

But, in truth, there will be no Secession, and no Civil War...

Any brawl in Syria is only going to result in a local or regional flare-up... there's no WWIII on the horizon over that pissant country, and, given how easy it will be to cut off supply routes leading through Iraq, and how anxious Turkey will be to help with such a land-blockade, this time, there's no way that the Russians nor the Iranians (and sure-as-hell, not the Chinese) are going to be able to project Significant Conventional Military Force into Syria to prop-up the Assad Regime, if the US, NATO, Turkey, etc., jump in with both feet.

And our manpower needs will not be such that they require an awakening of the Selective Service System (a.k.a., the Draft).

The brawl in Syria will not go nuclear; it's not worth it, to any of the nuclear-armed stakeholders; Syria is a pissant circus flea, compared to what's at-risk in a nuclear-fire exchange. Uhhh-uhhh... ain't happening.

Oh, and, even though I'm dead-set against us going into Syria, and wish-to-hell that Fearless Leader would just back the hell outta this, before it gets messy...

And even though I oftentimes end-up banging the Centrist Drum, and sometimes even the Conservative Drum, more than I do the Liberal Drum...

If a draft DOES come, and you get called up... you're going...

Don't delude yourself...

"On behalf of the President of the United States, greetings. You have selected to serve in the Armed Forces of the United States, based upon your Selective Service lottery number. You are hereby ordered to report for processing on..."

You're going...

Last edited:
I think it's funny to watch all these Right Wingers turn into peace-loving hippies.

War is bad... when the Black Guy does it.

I WAS a Hippie in the 70s (graduated high school in '76). Still am at heart. Back in the day, was a sandal wearing long hair, dope smoker. However, still had Conservative values in all those "hazy" years. Most of us did. Still served my country too (23 years).

I'm hearing all the chatter and channels among the Free Men in the United States. Secession, blanket nullification and Civil War within the United States is at hand if the Hybrid Progressive/Neocon Leviathan starts World War 3. This will be equivalent to suspending the Constitution or confiscating firearms. There is no Constitution if Obama starts World War 3 without Congressional approval. It will be time to restore the Rule of Law.

Progressives among the Nations started World War I.
League of Nations

Progressives among the Nations started World War II.
United Nations.

Progressives among the Nations are starting World War III.
Final Goal: New World Order

You will do no more harm to the Free Men of the World. If you draft us into your corporate wars, in order to reduce the Freedoms of Mankind any further, in order to degrade our Dignity, in order to denigrate our Spirits; if you ignite this Earth with the flames of War and the Fires of Satan; we will Resist, we will Restore the Rule of Law.

No more shall you Terrorize the World, and Demolish entire Nations, nor enslave the Newborn through Debt and Bondage.

Your reign shall end.

---------------------------------------------------------

Want to resist the New World Order?

Get all your local gun owners together and make a large banner:

If you want to draft us, come and get us.​

They can't fight a war without men.

And while you're at it, stop paying taxes when World War 3 starts.

What are they gonna do, send some drafted Libtard Obama bedwetters to enFORCE their Unholy and Unconstitutional Mandates?

You mean Texas will FINALLY leave? :clap:

I think it's funny to watch all these Right Wingers turn into peace-loving hippies...

Hardly.

Rather, you're looking at the man-in-the-street (Left, Right and Center) reaction of a nation that has been at-war already for 12 years, and that is still at-war, and whose wallet is damned-near empty, and who have lost several thousand of its young men and women, and which needs a season of rest, to catch its breath and put some money back in its wallet again and to start taking care of business at home once again.

I think we're all World-Policemanned-Out for now.

Come back and ask again in a few years after the nation has had a few years of R & R.

"...War is bad... when the Black Guy does it."

Oh, nonsense.

Race has VERY little to do with this... either on the street, or here.

There is a lot of distrust of this President over his Muslim connections, and he has been a Foreign Policy Disaster in several respects...

But, by-and-large, Barack Obama merely has the bad luck to be contemplating a War or Intervention at a point in time where the War-Weariness that I described above is substantively operative in the Public Mind.

Questionable War, in a War-Weary setting.

Folks just aren't interested in playing, this time.

Hopefully, Fearless Leader will consider such things, before allowing any collection of Initial Strikes to broaden into something else.

But, somehow, I doubt it.

Last edited:
It's still a fee country. You can have as many socks as you want.
It's just that some socks are for dress, and some always smell like old gym shoes...
wink_smile.gif

All the rationalizations used by the Right Wing to justify Bush's adventure in Iraq (the presence of WMD, tyrannical dictator who makes war on his own people with chemical weapons) have been abandoned due to a political agenda that says the President of the United States of America is somehow a bigger threat than a Baathist dictator.

The switch has been flipped, the loony Right now has its talking points and their minds (I suppose we'll call it "minds") have been adjusted and here's this ridiculous thread.

I don't support any of this shit.. These people hate us.. Our involvement will do NOTHING but bolster our own enemies by supporting them against Assad- put weapons in our enemies hands- piss of everyone practically, cost treasure we do not have.. We are NOT the world's fucking police especially over a part of the world where this shit has been going on for centuries.. it's INSANE to think anything is going to change but more chaos.. I don't support a civil war in this country though over this issue.

Wow! The r-wing fascists are really getting bent over Syria.

in other words, you are a war monger and want the U.S.A. (read Obliterator) to start WWIII ?

are you little liberal dimowit wimpy's ready to sign up and fight your messiah's war ??? HUH ?????? WELL ?????????????

All the rationalizations used by the Right Wing to justify Bush's adventure in Iraq (the presence of WMD, tyrannical dictator who makes war on his own people with chemical weapons) have been abandoned due to a political agenda that says the President of the United States of America is somehow a bigger threat than a Baathist dictator.

The switch has been flipped, the loony Right now has its talking points and their minds (I suppose we'll call it "minds") have been adjusted and here's this ridiculous thread.

It's called hyperpartisanship.

And BOTH parties are supremely guilty of engaging in it when it suits their purposes.

What goes around, comes around.

Karma's a bitch.

In 2003, the Loony Left was barking like dogs about the Iraq incursion.

In 2013, the Loony Right is barking like dogs about the Syria intervention.

And the American People are stuck in the middle, sometimes leaning mostly one way, sometimes leaning mostly the other.

But, in today's War-Weary setting, I'd recommend extreme caution, on the political front, in pursuing any new Adventures, until we've wrapped up the last of our existing wars, and had a chance to rest-up a bit...

Last edited:
Wow! The r-wing fascists are really getting bent over Syria.

in other words, you are a war monger and want the U.S.A. (read Obliterator) to start WWIII ?

are you little liberal dimowit wimpy's ready to sign up and fight your messiah's war ??? HUH ?????? WELL ?????????????

The Nobel Peace prize winner and his collection of Zombies will send everyone BUT themselves, their children- to die for a war they start and get us involved in..

This character is probably a sock puppet of the crazy who started this thread. Sounds just like him.

Truly free nations have a bound duty to guard and uphold, at a minimum, the very basic tenets of civility and root humanistic values in the global community.

Bombarding innocent civilians with lethal gasses violates the notion of an individual's right to merely live.

Whatever path of action that Obama chooses, it will not be pretty nor will it be popular.

As much as I hate that little fucker, I will support him in such times.

Bombarding innocent civilians with lethal gasses violates the notion of an individual's right to merely live.
i am guessing you also beli...., ooops ! FEEEEEEL there will be no innocents killed in any missile/bombing attacks in Syria ???

your supporting "that little fucker," tells me a lot about you. :up:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back