There will be secession and Civil War in the US --- if we invade Syria

Wow! The r-wing fascists are really getting bent over Syria.

If you think we should get involved in Syria, then go enlist in the military and demand to be one of the first ones sent over there you war whore!

Not me... I say fuck Syria. But the GOP has been screaming for Obama to do something in Syria for almost a year now. But if I know Obama, he will do the right thing and make the right moves to counter Assad thus Assad will be disposed within 6 months after Obama takes action. President Obama is brilliant that way.

Oliver North says "Too Little, Too Late" North to Newsmax: Obama Action in Syria Will Be 'Too Little, Too Late'

All the rationalizations used by the Right Wing to justify Bush's adventure in Iraq (the presence of WMD, tyrannical dictator who makes war on his own people with chemical weapons) .

You mean all those "right wing" democrats who had called for action against saddam for years and who voted to authorize our actions there?

I'm hearing all the chatter and channels among the Free Men in the United States. Secession, blanket nullification and Civil War within the United States is at hand if the Hybrid Progressive/Neocon Leviathan starts World War 3. This will be equivalent to suspending the Constitution or confiscating firearms. There is no Constitution if Obama starts World War 3 without Congressional approval. It will be time to restore the Rule of Law.

Progressives among the Nations started World War I.
League of Nations

Progressives among the Nations started World War II.
United Nations.

Progressives among the Nations are starting World War III.
Final Goal: New World Order

You will do no more harm to the Free Men of the World. If you draft us into your corporate wars, in order to reduce the Freedoms of Mankind any further, in order to degrade our Dignity, in order to denigrate our Spirits; if you ignite this Earth with the flames of War and the Fires of Satan; we will Resist, we will Restore the Rule of Law.

No more shall you Terrorize the World, and Demolish entire Nations, nor enslave the Newborn through Debt and Bondage.

Your reign shall end.

---------------------------------------------------------

Want to resist the New World Order?

Get all your local gun owners together and make a large banner:

If you want to draft us, come and get us.​

They can't fight a war without men.

And while you're at it, stop paying taxes when World War 3 starts.

What are they gonna do, send some drafted Libtard Obama bedwetters to enFORCE their Unholy and Unconstitutional Mandates?

Truly free nations have a bound duty to guard and uphold, at a minimum, the very basic tenets of civility and root humanistic values in the global community.

Bombarding innocent civilians with lethal gasses violates the notion of an individual's right to merely live.

Whatever path of action that Obama chooses, it will not be pretty nor will it be popular.

As much as I hate that little fucker, I will support him in such times.

:clap:

so you are signing up to fight your saviors war ??

I would rather this President show his humanitarian side and admit he made a mistake, which we all do.. just because he's the POTUS- doesn't mean he's immune from making blunders. Come out and tell the American people he was wrong to have drawn a red line.. explain the truth about the situation that reacting militarily will help to arm those who mean us the most harm.. but DON'T involve America in to another God forsaken war, no matter how limited which will escalate the entire region in to a powder keg...HUGE MISTAKE.

"...served my country too (23 years)."

Politics aside for a moment: "Thank you for your service. Welcome home, brother."

i agree :up:

i served 25 years and wish i could do it all over. !! :up:

Both of you guys have the drop on me... signed up for 3 (Army)... served for 2 before latching onto a R(eduction) I(n) F(orces) -based early-out... 64000-series (transport, 8 weeks, 2nd AIT) MOS... although fully trained (8-10 weeks, 1st AIT) as 11-Boo-20 beforehand... overseas... but never fired a shot in anger... eventually concluded it wasn't for me, after all... still, I showed-up for the party out of a sense of duty, offered to help, and drew the Euro-tourist-soldier straw rather than the heavy stuff... and did my bit.

Last edited:
So the Right opposes action to protect Syrians from their rulers. But they supported actions to protect Iraqis from a threat that, as it turns out, never existed.

One might conclude that the only people the Right sees as worthy of protection are those who live on top of oil resources.

[
Didnt' Bucs support JoeB131's endorsement of Hitler's Gun Control, in accordance with the smear from the Salon.com article?

My memory is an Iron Trap:​

[]​

You mean the Smear that pointed out that the Nazis actually LOOSENED gun laws from where the Weimar Republic had them?

I think you have a few screws loose in your trap... but that goes without saying.​

Jews were allowed to own guns?​

Not me... I say fuck Syria. But the GOP has been screaming for Obama to do something in Syria for almost a year now. But if I know Obama, he will do the right thing and make the right moves to counter Assad thus Assad will be disposed within 6 months after Obama takes action. President Obama is brilliant that way.

I say leave Syria alone and don't get involved period. So, if Assad is removed, who replaces him? Someone from the Muslim brotherhood? We all see how well that went in Egypt! Yeah, Obama was really brilliant with Egypt. Last thing we need to do is screw up Syria even more. Let them figure out their own problems. The GOP are the only ones screaming for action...:eusa_whistle::cuckoo::lol:

I agree.

Seconded.

There won't be a civil war over Syria though...regardless of what happens.

I'm hearing all the chatter and channels among the Free Men in the United States. Secession, blanket nullification and Civil War within the United States is at hand if the Hybrid Progressive/Neocon Leviathan starts World War 3. This will be equivalent to suspending the Constitution or confiscating firearms. There is no Constitution if Obama starts World War 3 without Congressional approval. It will be time to restore the Rule of Law.

Progressives among the Nations started World War I.
League of Nations

Progressives among the Nations started World War II.
United Nations.

Progressives among the Nations are starting World War III.
Final Goal: New World Order

You will do no more harm to the Free Men of the World. If you draft us into your corporate wars, in order to reduce the Freedoms of Mankind any further, in order to degrade our Dignity, in order to denigrate our Spirits; if you ignite this Earth with the flames of War and the Fires of Satan; we will Resist, we will Restore the Rule of Law.

No more shall you Terrorize the World, and Demolish entire Nations, nor enslave the Newborn through Debt and Bondage.

Your reign shall end.

---------------------------------------------------------

Want to resist the New World Order?

Get all your local gun owners together and make a large banner:

If you want to draft us, come and get us.​

They can't fight a war without men.

And while you're at it, stop paying taxes when World War 3 starts.

What are they gonna do, send some drafted Libtard Obama bedwetters to enFORCE their Unholy and Unconstitutional Mandates?

Just when you think the fruitloops cannot get any stupider, one comes along and proves you wrong, once again.

We ain't gonna invade Syria. Like Libya, we, the US and EU will probably provide the rebels with some outdated military equipment, and knock out the Syrian Air Force. That will be all that is needed. Then try to deal with the next batch of dingdongs that attain power there.

Assad is on his way out, with or without the help of the civilized world.

The war ships are already there.

Which "oathkeepers" dissented?

stfu dude, your act is so heinous and tired. You drool everyday at the thought of some injustice provoking revolution. If you're suicidal, go fucking die already jesus Christ.......but at the very least, stfu and quit whining.

Thank goodness we don't work along side him.

Yeah, he's a paranoid psychotic. That's the thing about the Internet: in Reallife we have lots of ways to keep psychotics away from normal people. But they are still integrated with normals on the Internet. This one and tinydancer are crazy as hoot owls. If this one is still working, he's probably too crazy to be employed, but who knows, I hope his co-workers have reported him because people need to keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't have guns and is taking his anti-psychotics.

Yes, The Founding Fathers are extremists~!

And even though I oftentimes end-up banging the Centrist Drum, and sometimes even the Conservative Drum, more than I do the Liberal Drum...

If a draft DOES come, and you get called up... you're going...

Don't delude yourself...

"On behalf of the President of the United States, greetings. You have selected to serve in the Armed Forces of the United States, based upon your Selective Service lottery number. You are hereby ordered to report for processing on..."

You're going...

I'm going in a coffin then

And even though I oftentimes end-up banging the Centrist Drum, and sometimes even the Conservative Drum, more than I do the Liberal Drum...

Don't delude yourself...

"On behalf of the President of the United States, greetings. You have selected to serve in the Armed Forces of the United States, based upon your Selective Service lottery number. You are hereby ordered to report for processing on..."

You're going...

May I suggest second amendment remedies?

[
Didnt' Bucs support JoeB131's endorsement of Hitler's Gun Control, in accordance with the smear from the Salon.com article?

My memory is an Iron Trap:​

[]​

You mean the Smear that pointed out that the Nazis actually LOOSENED gun laws from where the Weimar Republic had them?

I think you have a few screws loose in your trap... but that goes without saying.​

Jews were allowed to own guns?​

Would it have made a difference?​

So the Right opposes action to protect Syrians from their rulers. But they supported actions to protect Iraqis from a threat that, as it turns out, never existed.

One might conclude that the only people the Right sees as worthy of protection are those who live on top of oil resources.

There's a difference between Neo-Cons and Progressives?

Don't delude yourself...

You're going...

Fine with me. I would not want any grandchild of mine having to have a coward in the foxhole with him or her.

Don't delude yourself...

You're going...

Fine with me. I would not want any grandchild of mine having to have a coward in the foxhole with him or her.

Dying a free man, instead of a drafted Obamabot is the highest honor.

Forum List

Back