There will be secession and Civil War in the US --- if we invade Syria

I'm going in a coffin then

Fine with me. I would not want any grandchild of mine having to have a coward in the foxhole with him or her.

Dying a free man, instead of a drafted Obamabot is the highest honor.

Silly ass. You know damned well you won't die. You will go along peacefully to prison, or take off to Canada, like so many did when I was young.

Now I pre-date Vietnam, when I volunteered, we were have a bit of a problem with Cuba. And stopped some Soviet ships off of Cuba. My dd214 states Honorable. You will never get such a document.

So the Right opposes action to protect Syrians from their rulers. But they supported actions to protect Iraqis from a threat that, as it turns out, never existed.

One might conclude that the only people the Right sees as worthy of protection are those who live on top of oil resources.

There's a difference between Neo-Cons and Progressives?
As I see it the difference between Neo-Cons and Progressives is Progressives see all humans in despair worthy of American support while Neo-Cons are only willing to lend support if there's something in it for them.

It's up to you to determine which is more noble.

And even though I oftentimes end-up banging the Centrist Drum, and sometimes even the Conservative Drum, more than I do the Liberal Drum...

If a draft DOES come, and you get called up... you're going...

Don't delude yourself...

"On behalf of the President of the United States, greetings. You have selected to serve in the Armed Forces of the United States, based upon your Selective Service lottery number. You are hereby ordered to report for processing on..."

You're going...

I'm going in a coffin then

Doubtful, mine good colleague, when it gets right down to where the bear shits in the woods... doubtful.

Truly free nations have a bound duty to guard and uphold, at a minimum, the very basic tenets of civility and root humanistic values in the global community.

Bombarding innocent civilians with lethal gasses violates the notion of an individual's right to merely live.

Whatever path of action that Obama chooses, it will not be pretty nor will it be popular.

As much as I hate that little fucker, I will support him in such times.

:clap:

so you are signing up to fight your saviors war ??

Pushing 60? Doubtful. But if called upon, I would answer the call to duty for any President of the U.S. Semi-negroid Liberal or not.

I'm hearing all the chatter and channels among the Free Men in the United States. Secession, blanket nullification and Civil War within the United States is at hand if the Hybrid Progressive/Neocon Leviathan starts World War 3. This will be equivalent to suspending the Constitution or confiscating firearms. There is no Constitution if Obama starts World War 3 without Congressional approval. It will be time to restore the Rule of Law.

Progressives among the Nations started World War I.
League of Nations

Progressives among the Nations started World War II.
United Nations.

Progressives among the Nations are starting World War III.
Final Goal: New World Order

You will do no more harm to the Free Men of the World. If you draft us into your corporate wars, in order to reduce the Freedoms of Mankind any further, in order to degrade our Dignity, in order to denigrate our Spirits; if you ignite this Earth with the flames of War and the Fires of Satan; we will Resist, we will Restore the Rule of Law.

No more shall you Terrorize the World, and Demolish entire Nations, nor enslave the Newborn through Debt and Bondage.

Your reign shall end.

---------------------------------------------------------

Want to resist the New World Order?

Get all your local gun owners together and make a large banner:

If you want to draft us, come and get us.​

They can't fight a war without men.

And while you're at it, stop paying taxes when World War 3 starts.

What are they gonna do, send some drafted Libtard Obama bedwetters to enFORCE their Unholy and Unconstitutional Mandates?

The UN was founded in 1945 ... at the end of WW2.
You have the right to form your own (ignorant) opinions, not your own facts.

That's what he said. World War II lead to the United Nations

I don't know what chatter or channels you are watching But you are the only person I know calling for secession and Civil war in the US if we go into Syria.

I don't want to go into Syria. Im completely opposed it. I see absolutely no US interest there. But I sure as heck am not going to wage a war on my fellow Americans because I oppose going to war with people who have completely contrary interests than us. That makes no sense. Let's go to war with ourselves to avoid going to war with people that hate us.

You realize we don't have to go to war at all. All we have to do is choose not to.

No matter what Obama does you guys will whine. It's what the lunatic fringe does best.

Nonsense. If Obama gets up and says: "We have no interest in going to war in Syria. Our evidence of who is using chemical weapons if any is sketchy at best. There is no need to use our military to intervene in their conflict." I would be completely supportive of the President.

Of course, you know this but are projecting what you would do if you had a President you don't like in office.

If there is secession, we will kick their little asses just like the last time

Yeah, that's what the South was saying would happen if the North did anything. Didn't work out so well for them did it?

See pride comes before a fall.

Jesus Christ. Every friggin day we get these threads from radical right wing nuts preaching civil war and secession and revolt.

Stop your bitching and just rise up and revolt already........instead of trying to convince EVERYONE ELSE to do it instead.

You want it, go do it already or shut up.

That would be considered Insurrection, it it illegal, and aggressive, and thus not a form of self-defense, which is the foundation of the Second Amendment.

The Government needs to grievously violate the Rule of Law, or Revolt against the chains of the Constitution, before the Citizens of the United States are legally permitted, and duty-bound, to Restore the Rule of Law.

Draft us into an unconstitutional war, and watch what happens this time.

Come on diaper clingers.

What is unconstitutional about a war that hasnt happened yet?

If Congress approves, there is nothing unconstitutional about it.

I'm hearing all the chatter and channels among the Free Men in the United States. Secession, blanket nullification and Civil War within the United States is at hand if the Hybrid Progressive/Neocon Leviathan starts World War 3. This will be equivalent to suspending the Constitution or confiscating firearms. There is no Constitution if Obama starts World War 3 without Congressional approval. It will be time to restore the Rule of Law.

Progressives among the Nations started World War I.
League of Nations

Progressives among the Nations started World War II.
United Nations.

Progressives among the Nations are starting World War III.
Final Goal: New World Order

You will do no more harm to the Free Men of the World. If you draft us into your corporate wars, in order to reduce the Freedoms of Mankind any further, in order to degrade our Dignity, in order to denigrate our Spirits; if you ignite this Earth with the flames of War and the Fires of Satan; we will Resist, we will Restore the Rule of Law.

No more shall you Terrorize the World, and Demolish entire Nations, nor enslave the Newborn through Debt and Bondage.

Your reign shall end.

---------------------------------------------------------

Want to resist the New World Order?

Get all your local gun owners together and make a large banner:

If you want to draft us, come and get us.​

They can't fight a war without men.

And while you're at it, stop paying taxes when World War 3 starts.

What are they gonna do, send some drafted Libtard Obama bedwetters to enFORCE their Unholy and Unconstitutional Mandates?

Wow! The r-wing fascists are really getting bent over Syria.

Some are and some aren't. I feel we should learn from Iraq, Kosovo and Libya and realize a mostly secular strongman ruler is better than Taliban like Sharia loving Al Qaeda theocracy that come about when we remove the strongman!

I do find it interesting that the lefties now support intervention in Syria (as they did with Libya), but were so against Iraq. Leftist support changes with the wind. I guarantee if Obama had the BALLZ to stand up and say voter registration is the right path to prevent voter fraud by right as well as left wingers. The liberals would support that cause. If Obama stated an anti-illegal immigration stance, liberals would start supporting it (as would 90% of African American sheeple)! You mental midgets change views like the wind!

One of the rationalizations used prior to our adventure in Iraq was once the tyrant Hussein falls, a groundswell of Jeffersonian democracy will develop and the Middle East will finally be free of despots and autocrats. With this justification for the invasion of Iraq 10 years ago in mind, we have seen revolts in Tunisia, Libya, Bahrain, and Syria.

But the Americans who stood fore square in support of the ill-fated invasion of Iraq are now reluctant to support the overthrow of tyrants, in spite of the promises of democracy and freedom spreading in the region. One might hope that after the commitment of blood and treasure poured into Iraq that the supporters of military action would hope to see the job finished and their own predictions come to pass.

To change minds, what the American people did was change party affiliations of the Commander-in-Chief. Party politics is what the Iraq war supporters are loyal to, not their own ill-conceived principles. And now the mistakes of Iraq and Afghanistan have proven more expensive than their costs.

We should do everything short of boots on the ground to end the violence in Syria. But the price of party politics makes saving lives too dear for the flip flopping American Conservative.

All the rationalizations used by the Right Wing to justify Bush's adventure in Iraq (the presence of WMD, tyrannical dictator who makes war on his own people with chemical weapons) have been abandoned due to a political agenda that says the President of the United States of America is somehow a bigger threat than a Baathist dictator.

The switch has been flipped, the loony Right now has its talking points and their minds (I suppose we'll call it "minds") have been adjusted and here's this ridiculous thread.

Apples and Oranges.

The Concern for WMDs in Iraq was that Saddam would coordinate with terrorists to use them against the United States. There is not even an allegation of Syria using WMDs against the US. And while I have no problem with dictators who use WMDs against their people being taken out, we don't hold the responsibility to take them all out. Especially when the President is currently working with rebels that include our enemies.

Also, with Iraq, the WMDs were under development by the government. The Syrian government doesnt have a development program. They are buying their weapons from other nations such as Russia and Iran. If we were using the same principles for justifying the Iraq war, our target should be Russia or Iran.

But the simply fact is, we don't need to be going to war period. Our enemies are having a civil war. Let them fight it out. We dont need to get involved. We don't need to strengthen either side. They are not allies. They aren't a threat to us when they are fighting themselves. This is a waste of resources.

They aren't similiar situations in the least.

There were no womd in iraq besides chemical weapons, and blix and el-baradi already told the world that before Bushii's misadventure in nation building. There's no apples and oranges. Its' the exact god damn thing.

With one distinction. Saddam was already on notice that if he gassed the kurds AGAIN, we'd destory his forces even outside the no fly zones. Giving Obama more leeway than he probably deserves, you might say attacking Syria is simply putting Assad on notice that gas on civilians will have bad consequences for his forces battling insurgents.

Forum List

Back