There will be secession and Civil War in the US --- if we invade Syria

Wow! The r-wing fascists are really getting bent over Syria.

If you think we should get involved in Syria, then go enlist in the military and demand to be one of the first ones sent over there you war whore!

Not me... I say fuck Syria. But the GOP has been screaming for Obama to do something in Syria for almost a year now. But if I know Obama, he will do the right thing and make the right moves to counter Assad thus Assad will be disposed within 6 months after Obama takes action. President Obama is brilliant that way.

Then who takes over Syria? Islamic radicals who cut people open and eat their hearts?

Great plan.

I'm waiting to see what happens, but an indiscriminate bombing campaign that doesn't wipe out the chemical stockpiles is pointless.

The regime is just using this as an excuse anyway. The attention is no longer focused on his many scandals.

That may be so, Pete.

And if Obama gets Assad dead with little collateral damage, BHO will be teflon proof right through the elections next year.

If you think we should get involved in Syria, then go enlist in the military and demand to be one of the first ones sent over there you war whore!

Not me... I say fuck Syria. But the GOP has been screaming for Obama to do something in Syria for almost a year now. But if I know Obama, he will do the right thing and make the right moves to counter Assad thus Assad will be disposed within 6 months after Obama takes action. President Obama is brilliant that way.

Then who takes over Syria? Islamic radicals who cut people open and eat their hearts?

Great plan.

I'm waiting to see what happens, but an indiscriminate bombing campaign that doesn't wipe out the chemical stockpiles is pointless.

The regime is just using this as an excuse anyway. The attention is no longer focused on his many scandals.
Unwarranted hyperbole aside, those who assume rule in Syria will be chosen by Syrians. Perhaps there will be a little heart eating, but here in Sane World, we tend to doubt that very much.

And a bombing campaign would certainly not be indiscriminate or target chemical weapons stockpiles. Hitting one of those would certainly wreak more havoc than necessary and our military planners have forethought that you apparently lack.

The 'wag the dog" excuse does not work after we watched people dead and dying from a chemical weapons attack. You took your shot and missed.

If the ruskies are willing to risk WW3 and global war over Syria, I'll eat my hat.

No one gives a shit about Syria, or the chemical weapons that we're not even sure Assad's people used, or if radicals who want us to hit Syria used.

There will not even be a serious protest if the moonbat messiah hits Syria. The only reason it's being hyped up is to deflect attention. I'm actually sick of hearing about it.

Not a one of these self styled right wing "revolutionaries" have a hair on their ass if they don't take it to the streets and start burning cars and smashing windows.

Great plan.

Unwarranted hyperbole aside, those who assume rule in Syria will be chosen by Syrians. Perhaps there will be a little heart eating, but here in Sane World, we tend to doubt that very much.

And a bombing campaign would certainly not be indiscriminate or target chemical weapons stockpiles. Hitting one of those would certainly wreak more havoc than necessary and our military planners have forethought that you apparently lack.

The 'wag the dog" excuse does not work after we watched people dead and dying from a chemical weapons attack. You took your shot and missed.

If the chemicals are incinerated, they'll be destroyed dumbass.

Great plan.

If the chemicals are incinerated, they'll be destroyed dumbass.
Another swing and miss! What do you know about chemistry? About nerve agents, blood agents and dispersal rates? Seems like something you should take into consideration before you toss that supposedly empty can of Raid into the campfire.

And you called ME dumbass!?! Call your Mom. It's time she picked you up and took you home.

Sarin can be incinerated without danger to outlaying areas.

Read your notes.

Not a one of these self styled right wing "revolutionaries" have a hair on their ass if they don't take it to the streets and start burning cars and smashing windows.

Because clearly burning cars and smashing windows is a revolution.

I'm hearing all the chatter and channels among the Free Men in the United States. Secession, blanket nullification and Civil War within the United States is at hand if the Hybrid Progressive/Neocon Leviathan starts World War 3. This will be equivalent to suspending the Constitution or confiscating firearms. There is no Constitution if Obama starts World War 3 without Congressional approval. It will be time to restore the Rule of Law.

Progressives among the Nations started World War I.
League of Nations

Progressives among the Nations started World War II.
United Nations.

Progressives among the Nations are starting World War III.
Final Goal: New World Order

You will do no more harm to the Free Men of the World. If you draft us into your corporate wars, in order to reduce the Freedoms of Mankind any further, in order to degrade our Dignity, in order to denigrate our Spirits; if you ignite this Earth with the flames of War and the Fires of Satan; we will Resist, we will Restore the Rule of Law.

No more shall you Terrorize the World, and Demolish entire Nations, nor enslave the Newborn through Debt and Bondage.

Your reign shall end.

---------------------------------------------------------

Want to resist the New World Order?

Get all your local gun owners together and make a large banner:

If you want to draft us, come and get us.​

They can't fight a war without men.

And while you're at it, stop paying taxes when World War 3 starts.

What are they gonna do, send some drafted Libtard Obama bedwetters to enFORCE their Unholy and Unconstitutional Mandates?

John McCain disagree's with you.

Why on earth would you think anyone cares what John McCain says?

- the major purpose of the government is to protect rights

- advocate progressive taxation

- oppose growing and negative influence of large corporations

- support organized labor and trade unions

- provide a living wage

- support a universal health care system

Where does "The2ndAmendment" get his bizarre ideas?"

Comrade, the Soviet government is gone - your above idiocy is no longer relevant

Ah, lying again?

Well, you are a leftist, thus devoid of even hint of integrity.

No one has said Fuckwad Obama should "do something." What has been noted is what a clown and buffoon this pile of shit is, how he blovates about "red lines" and then whimpers with his tail between his legs when his bluff is called.

I think the GOP is simply saying that the moron Obama should keep is stupid mouth shut.

There will be secession and probably a civil war here, but it won't be over Syria.
You're daft!

No one will take part in open insurrection in the United States so long as we are safe, secure, educated and fed. Insurrection comes from desperation, not from suggestions by talk radio hosts or morons on message boards. You don't know what you're wishing for if you wish civil war on the United States. There won't be a trailer park left for you to hide in if you ever committed insurrection.

Ah, lying again?

Well, you are a leftist, thus devoid of even hint of integrity.

No one has said Fuckwad Obama should "do something." What has been noted is what a clown and buffoon this pile of shit is, how he blovates about "red lines" and then whimpers with his tail between his legs when his bluff is called.

I think the GOP is simply saying that the moron Obama should keep is stupid mouth shut.

kidrocks doesn't know anything but lies.

I mean geeze louise Obama is the one who came up with "red line" in Syria when he was popping off and yet these moron posters still try to say it's the GOP?

:lol:

It's funny as hell because they really believe their shit doesn't smell.

There will be secession and probably a civil war here, but it won't be over Syria.
You're daft!

No one will take part in open insurrection in the United States so long as we are safe, secure, educated and fed. Insurrection comes from desperation, not from suggestions by talk radio hosts or morons on message boards. You don't know what you're wishing for if you wish civil war on the United States. There won't be a trailer park left for you to hide in if you ever committed insurrection.

A trailer park to hide in? Wow you freaking progressives are in high bigotry mode today.

:lol:

I'm hearing all the chatter and channels among the Free Men in the United States. Secession, blanket nullification and Civil War within the United States is at hand if the Hybrid Progressive/Neocon Leviathan starts World War 3

They didn't do anything when we invaded Iraq or Afghanistan or attacked Libya or helped the radical Muslims in Egypt. They didn't do anything when the Supreme Court eliminated private property rights in New London or when they passed Obamacare and gave government control over our bodies.

What is your theory they will act now based on?

Forum List

Back