There will be secession and Civil War in the US --- if we invade Syria

Was the South unsecure? Were they in danger? were they uneducated? Were they hungry?

None of those things caused our last civil war. Why on earth would they cause the next one?
If there remains a class of American who think that keeping humans in bondage is the right thing to do, let them start insurrection. The issue is settled.

The whole reason for the south seceding in the 19th century was based on the vilest aspects of humanity. They deserved defeat and ignominy and there is NOTHING about that 'culture' to find pride in. Nothing. Their backs were up against history and they refused to see the obvious.

you minimal knowledge of history is noted. There were slaves in the northern and western states, not just the south. Not all southerners held slaves or believed in slavery, many were violently opposed to it and helped slaves escape.

your partisan regional talking points make you look foolish------and ignorant.

Well, lol, where'd ya think a great majority of slavery existed in the mid 1800's - north or south?

If there remains a class of American who think that keeping humans in bondage is the right thing to do, let them start insurrection. The issue is settled.

The whole reason for the south seceding in the 19th century was based on the vilest aspects of humanity. They deserved defeat and ignominy and there is NOTHING about that 'culture' to find pride in. Nothing. Their backs were up against history and they refused to see the obvious.

you minimal knowledge of history is noted. There were slaves in the northern and western states, not just the south. Not all southerners held slaves or believed in slavery, many were violently opposed to it and helped slaves escape.

your partisan regional talking points make you look foolish------and ignorant.

Well, lol, where'd ya think a great majority of slavery existed in the mid 1800's - north or south?

there were slaves in every state, more in the south. But to generalize as you did earlier is simply wrong.

All southerners did not own slaves or agree that slavery was right. Slave owners were a minority.

I know that violates the left wing view of history, but it is true.

It has never been like this since the civil war. Obama is the most divisive president since Lincoln.

Lincoln was a progressive too.

wrong, but he was a republican. you don't know what the word "progressive" means, do you?
Yet a Republican who fought a war to preserve a strong federal government. A Republican who had the temerity to tell private citizens what they could do with their own economic circumstances. A Republican who extended liberty to a minority class.

You don't know much about the differences between party affiliation and political ideology, do you?

Lincoln was a progressive too.

wrong, but he was a republican. you don't know what the word "progressive" means, do you?
Yet a Republican who fought a war to preserve a strong federal government. A Republican who had the temerity to tell private citizens what they could do with their own economic circumstances. A Republican who extended liberty to a minority class.

You don't know much about the differences between party affiliation and political ideology, do you?

Lincoln did a great service to the country. But to call him a progressive because he opposed slavery is really foolish. Do you think conservatives support slavery? Do you think libertarians support slavery?

Now, lets talk about liberal/progressives and their desire that the citizens be slaves of the central government through govt control over every aspect of their lives.

There are more than one kind of slavery, why do you support slavery to the govt instead of individual freedom?

I'm hearing all the chatter and channels among the Free Men in the United States. Secession, blanket nullification and Civil War within the United States is at hand if the Hybrid Progressive/Neocon Leviathan starts World War 3. This will be equivalent to suspending the Constitution or confiscating firearms. There is no Constitution if Obama starts World War 3 without Congressional approval. It will be time to restore the Rule of Law.

Progressives among the Nations started World War I.
League of Nations

Progressives among the Nations started World War II.
United Nations.

Progressives among the Nations are starting World War III.
Final Goal: New World Order

You will do no more harm to the Free Men of the World. If you draft us into your corporate wars, in order to reduce the Freedoms of Mankind any further, in order to degrade our Dignity, in order to denigrate our Spirits; if you ignite this Earth with the flames of War and the Fires of Satan; we will Resist, we will Restore the Rule of Law.

No more shall you Terrorize the World, and Demolish entire Nations, nor enslave the Newborn through Debt and Bondage.

Your reign shall end.

---------------------------------------------------------

Want to resist the New World Order?

Get all your local gun owners together and make a large banner:

If you want to draft us, come and get us.​

They can't fight a war without men.

And while you're at it, stop paying taxes when World War 3 starts.

What are they gonna do, send some drafted Libtard Obama bedwetters to enFORCE their Unholy and Unconstitutional Mandates?

The UN was founded in 1945 ... at the end of WW2.
You have the right to form your own (ignorant) opinions, not your own facts.

Conservatives have a view of history which is very reminiscent of George Orwell's "1984." In other words, it's malleable.

Lincoln did a great service to the country. But to call him a progressive because he opposed slavery is really foolish. Do you think conservatives support slavery? Do you think libertarians support slavery?

Now, lets talk about liberal/progressives and their desire that the citizens be slaves of the central government through govt control over every aspect of their lives.

There are more than one kind of slavery, why do you support slavery to the govt instead of individual freedom?
If only it was possible to slap my palm against my forehead in incredulity! What a stretch of oratory and, I guess we'll call it "logic"! To insinuate that government programs that help house, feed, educate and medically treat the poor and indigent is slavery does two distinct and vile disservices. First it dilutes slavery from the insidious institution it is to cheap and contrived and inept political talking points and, secondly tries and fails to provide any rhetorical cover for stupidity.

If only it was possible to slap my palm against my forehead in incredulity! What a stretch of oratory and, I guess we'll call it "logic"! To insinuate that government programs that help house, feed, educate and medically treat the poor and indigent is slavery does two distinct and vile disservices. First it dilutes slavery from the insidious institution it is to cheap and contrived and inept political talking points and, secondly tries and fails to provide any rhetorical cover for stupidity.

what do you call generational welfare if not a form of slavery? Those people are totally dependent on the govt for their lives and they bow and scrape to the govt "masta" just like the plantation slaves bowed and scraped to the masta.

Is it not slavery when you have to ask permission from the govt to go to the doctor? Is it not a form of slavery when the govt takes half of what you earn?

and I realize that govt slavery is not the same as being a slave to another person, but the analogy is accurate and applicable.

Last edited:
More whites use welfare than minorities, because Hispanics are normally counted as Caucasian.

RedfishReactionaryRacist is pushing his bad far right agenda, while the intelligent portion of the Board laughs at him.

what do you call generational welfare if not a form of slavery? Those people are totally dependent on the govt for their lives and they bow and scrape to the govt "masta" just like the plantation slaves bowed and scraped to the masta.

Is it not slavery when you have to ask permission from the govt to go to the doctor? Is it not a form of slavery when the govt takes half of what you earn?

and I realize that govt slavery is not the same as being a slave to another person, but the analogy is accurate and applicable.
I for one would rather see children fed, educated, clothed, housed and medically treated than not. I guess such concerns are not on the Conservative radar.

What happened to all that wealth that was supposed to trickle down once the wealthy had control of it? Where are all the jobs the celebrated wealthy were supposed to create following the shift of capital from the middle class to the 1%?

Should there be a safety net to keep the most vulnerable from utter ruin? If you're a Conservative, you probably wonder why the poor aren't eating more cake.

There will be secession and probably a civil war here, but it won't be over Syria.

I see nothing to indicate that we will send ground troops to Syria. For one thing, that would mean admitting that the chemical weapons just used, came from Iraq and that Bush was right, and that the press/democrats have lied through their fucking teeth for 10 years.

Nah, Obama will simply lob missiles at civilians from the gulf.

No Redfish, that is not slavery. Words have meanings. A word can be used to make a comparitive statement, but it has to be used in context. Being a slave to a job has a certain meaning because it is used in a certain context. Comparing a 9 to 5 paying job to working 16 hours a day in the fields, fed gruel, beaten with a whip, watching your children sold and never to be seen again is not the same thing or using the word slavery in the same context.

There will be secession and probably a civil war here, but it won't be over Syria.

I see nothing to indicate that we will send ground troops to Syria. For one thing, that would mean admitting that the chemical weapons just used, came from Iraq and that Bush was right, and that the press/democrats have lied through their fucking teeth for 10 years.

that is one hell of a leap. lol

I'm hearing all the chatter and channels among the Free Men in the United States. Secession, blanket nullification and Civil War within the United States is at hand if the Hybrid Progressive/Neocon Leviathan starts World War 3. This will be equivalent to suspending the Constitution or confiscating firearms. There is no Constitution if Obama starts World War 3 without Congressional approval. It will be time to restore the Rule of Law.

League of Nations

United Nations.

You will do no more harm to the Free Men of the World. If you draft us into your corporate wars, in order to reduce the Freedoms of Mankind any further, in order to degrade our Dignity, in order to denigrate our Spirits; if you ignite this Earth with the flames of War and the Fires of Satan; we will Resist, we will Restore the Rule of Law.

No more shall you Terrorize the World, and Demolish entire Nations, nor enslave the Newborn through Debt and Bondage.

Your reign shall end.

What are they gonna do, send some drafted Libtard Obama bedwetters to enFORCE their Unholy and Unconstitutional Mandates?

Wow! The r-wing fascists are really getting bent over Syria.

Last I checked, the left wing fascists are the one's wanting to launch cruise missiles at a bunch of suicidal rag heads to keep the oil flows running.

Sounds to me like you're the bad guy here.

Erm, Syria has no oil. You didn't know this? Huh. Funny how certain elements of the right have no idea what the rest of the right is doing (like actually supporting the idea - ask John McCain what he wants to do). It's like a bunch of out-of-step goose steppers - amusing as hell, but ultimately, pathetic.

that is one hell of a leap. lol

Uncensored is great at making amazing leaps of misdirection.

League of Nations

United Nations.

Your reign shall end.

Wow! The r-wing fascists are really getting bent over Syria.

Last I checked, the left wing fascists are the one's wanting to launch cruise missiles at a bunch of suicidal rag heads to keep the oil flows running.

Sounds to me like you're the bad guy here.

Last anyone with a brain checked, fascism is rightwing, not left.

There is no such thing as ‘generational welfare,’ it’s yet another ignorant contrivance by the right.

Forum List

Back