And THIS is Why Trump Doesn't Want to Debate Harris

Lke I said, Trump is a convicted felon, so you shoud not even be considering what he has to present.
Why do you keep talking about Trump…does he have Harris’ agenda?? What is HER agenda..not Trump…Harris…

Why do you keep talking about Trump…does he have Harris’ agenda?? What is HER agenda..not Trump…Harris…
Try listening to her speeches instead of repeating trump lies and you will learn what her agenda is.

Here we see some hecklers at a Harris rally. She handles them nicely the first time around. But they wouldn't stop so she set them right.

Trump wants none of this.

You want to see this woman laughing. Because whe she doesn't that is your ass.

Does Harris want to debate Tulsi Gabbard?

Trump wasn't talking about cars.
Lying sack of shit
Trump, March 16: China now is building a couple of massive plants where they’re going to build the cars in Mexico and think, they think, that they’re going to sell those cars into the United States with no tax at the border. Let me tell you something to China, if you’re listening President Xi, and you and I are friends, but he understands the way I deal. Those big monster car manufacturing plants that you’re building in Mexico right now, and you think you’re going to get that, you’re going to not hire Americans, and you’re going to sell the cars to us? No. We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars. If I get elected. Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath, for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That’ll be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars.

Here we see some hecklers at a Harris rally. She handles them nicely the first time around. But they wouldn't stop so she set them right.

Trump wants none of this.

You want to see this woman laughing. Because whe she doesn't that is your ass.

Harris can think on her feet. Unlike trump who has only his rehearsed spiel. For trump, going "off script" is to fall back on the same old bullsh!t.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Harris can think on her feet. Unlike trump who has only his rehearsed spiel. For trump, going "off script" is to fall back on the same old bullsh!t.

These guys are about to learn this about Harris the hard way.

Sure thing numbnuts and unicorns fart cotton candy.
What was the reason for her back to back speech's with the same exact words and jesters?

Forum List

Back