There will never be a " palestinian state"

.............................................................^^^ Obviously, you have never talked to a Palestinian. . :cool:

So? Implying they will get violence to get what they want? That is nothing new. Let them try to invade Israel's " 67 Borders" that really never existed for " Right of Return" Israel will exterminate them like the Rodents they are. Leave E. Jerusalem entirely being deprived of their most sacred sites? Never. Release all prisoners? Who is going to make them?

Even the Arab League recognizes this isn't going to happen and suggests that Abbas modify his stance . Hopefully that will never happen. :smiliehug: :cuckoo:

muslim mentality..Since he's not an Arab

Same thing. Muslims and Arabs feel exactly the same way
fyi Not all arabs are muslims......some are christians and jews. . :cool:

A Palestinian Christian is a Muslim? Don't think so ! Same with Christians in other Muslim Countries. If that is so please tell us why Muslims kill Christians. A " Jewish Muslim"who believes in Mohammed ? Now, THAT IS FUNNY ! :cuckoo:

Same thing. Muslims and Arabs feel exactly the same way

A Palestinian Christian is a Muslim? Don't think so ! Same with Christians in other Muslim Countries. If that is so please tell us why Muslims kill Christians. A " Jewish Muslim"who believes in Mohammed ? Now, THAT IS FUNNY !
Re-read what I wrote you nitwit. . :cuckoo:

A Palestinian Christian is a Muslim? Don't think so ! Same with Christians in other Muslim Countries. If that is so please tell us why Muslims kill Christians. A " Jewish Muslim"who believes in Mohammed ? Now, THAT IS FUNNY !

A Christian living in Egypt for example ( Coptic Christian) does not consider themselves Arabs, you nitwit . Jews who live in Iran for example consider themselves to be Arab? Not true, you nitwit.

It's understood by everyone except you that when I mention Muslims in referring to Israel I am not talking about Christians and Jews.

Regardless, this has nothing to do with the thread. Stop deflecting :cuckoo:

A Christian living in Egypt for example ( Coptic Christian) does not consider themselves Arabs, you nitwit . Jews who live in Iran for example consider themselves to be Arab? Not true, you nitwit.

It's understood by everyone except you that when I mention Muslims in referring to Israel I am not talking about Christians and Jews.
Try to pay attention and I will school you Poindexter. . :cool:

#1) Coptic Christians in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, Palestine, etc, are ethnic Arabs.

#2) Jews, Christians, and Muslims, who live in Iran are Persian, not arab.

#3) There are many Arab Jews and Arab Christians who are citizens of Israel.

#4) You are still a nitwit....... :eusa_angel:

Try to pay attention and I will school you Poindexter. . :cool:

#1) Coptic Christians in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, Palestine, etc, are ethnic Arabs.

#2) Jews, Christians, and Muslims, who live in Iran are Persian, not arab.

#3) There are many Arab Jews and Arab Christians who are citizens of Israel.

#4) You are still a nitwit....... :eusa_angel:

Coptic Christians living in Egypt who are being Slaughtered by their " brothers" do not consider themselves to be Muslim

Jews living in Iran do not identify themselves the way Muslims do

Christians and Jews who live in Israel are not considered to be Arab

Still the nitwit.... Born one and will die one :lol:

Israeli-Palestinian peace talks: What does each side want? | GlobalPost

The Palestinians have to know Israel is not going to comply with all their demands. Just hope they don't start to relent. Ask any Pro Palestinian why Israel should do so there will be no response. Ask what they are offering in the way of " negotiation" there will be no response. O.K. with me. :smiliehug:

Maybe because they don't speak english...

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the most respected and influential rabbi in israel, recently deceased, 800,000 attended his funeral.

"Goyim [non-Jews] were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. With gentiles, God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant. That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew.”

Notice with every subject this Goy responds with this answer? Two can play that game.

Anti-Semitism of the "Church Fathers"

Just a small example of the Hatred and Anti Semitism for over 2000 years. This Goy can dish it out but can't take it :lol:

The term "Arab Jews" was used during the First World War by Jews of Middle Eastern origin living in western countries, to support their case that they were not Turks and should not be treated as enemy aliens.[7] Today the term is sometimes used by newspapers and official bodies in some countries, to express the belief that Jewish identity is a matter of religion rather than ethnicity or nationality. Most Jews disagree with this, do not use the term and, where it appears to them to be calculated to deny the existence of a distinct Jewish identity in favour of reducing the Jewish diaspora to a religious entity, even consider it offensive. However, some Mizrahi activists, particularly those not born in Arab countries or who emigrated from them at a very young age, define themselves as Arab Jews. Notable proponents of such an identity include Naeim Giladi, Ella Habiba Shohat, Sami Shalom Chetrit and David Rabeeya.

Jewish communities in Arab lands never referred to themselves as "Arab Jews" and that it is only after the exit of most Jewish communities from such lands that the term has been proposed. In fact, in traditional texts composed by Middle Eastern Jews before the modern age, the name used for "Arabs" is usually "Ishmaelites", and the repeating motif is the view of the "Ishmaelites" as a foreign nation. For example, Maimonides, one of the most prolific and influential Jewish intellectuals of the Middle Ages, wrote in the Epistle to Yemen:

"God has hurled us in the midst of this people, the Arabs, who have persecuted us severely, and passed baneful and discriminatory legislation against us, as Scripture has forewarned us, "Our enemies themselves shall judge us" (Deuteronomy 32:31). Never did a nation molest, degrade, debase and hate us as much as they

Arab Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Coptic Christians living in Egypt who are being Slaughtered by their " brothers" do not consider themselves to be Muslim
Are you really this stupid?? . :cuckoo:

No one is saying that Coptic Christians in Egypt consider themselves to be muslim.

Yes, they are ethnically Arab..........No, they are Not muslims. . :cool:

Somehow they don't consider themselves to be Arabs, you nitwit :lol:

Are you really this stupid?? . :cuckoo:

No one is saying that Coptic Christians in Egypt consider themselves to be muslim.

Yes, they are ethnically Arab..........No, they are Not muslims. . :cool:

Somehow they don't consider themselves to be Arabs, you nitwit
Ok then, what ethnicity are they?? . :cool:

Forum List

Back