“Huge difference between white Americans and black Americans” -blm democrat

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
3:46:36 mark of the following video from the BLM riots of George Floyd. See a young BLM Democrat justify violence and rioting. This is a new thing in America it’s been going strong for about five years. But it never existed even in the 1990s or 2000s.. It is astonishing. It is a flawed and incorrect thing to suggest a “huge difference between white Americans and black Americans”. The young lady suggesting this a BLM supporter is omitting poor whites ….. and everyone can notice that these types of radical lefties are about 2% of the country if not less. There’s almost no reasoning with them. They don’t care about homeless white people they will keep rambling and ranting on about their false ideologies of how there is “systemic racism or white privilege.”

The idea of systemic racism or white privilege is a major platform of the Harris campaign.

Even myself a white man coming from a middle-class family… when I left my parents house and moved into an apartment I was very poor. I’ve never been given a darn thing by this government. I’ve never been given any leg up because I’m white. In fact, I was turned down to get into a college. Did I whine or complain about it? No, I had success on my own through Poker and working for myself.

This attitude of saying blacks have it worse than whites is no different than a white man saying whites have it worse. It is a new and dangerous political ideology in our country that has been around for about four years maybe five years. And left radicalism must be reversed we have to have meritocracy

Last edited:
The left media is to blame in part as they continue to pump up this “police brutality thing”

The overwhelming majority of interactions with whites or blacks and America are peaceful. And he had our black and white police officers are disgraced and insulted by the left-wing media on a daily basis. That’s part of the big lie of the radical left of today.

A Vote for Kamala Harris as a vote for radical leftism. It’s an anti-American vote.
It’s a vote based on complete nonsense. It’s a vote that does not support meritocracy or American values.

3:46:36 mark of the following video from the BLM riots of George Floyd. See a young BLM Democrat justify violence and rioting. This is a new thing in America it’s been going strong for about five years. But it never existed even in the 1990s or 2000s.. It is astonishing. It is a flawed and incorrect thing to suggest a “huge difference between white Americans and black Americans”. The young lady suggesting this a BLM supporter is omitting poor whites ….. and everyone can notice that these types of radical lefties are about 2% of the country if not less. There’s almost no reasoning with them. They don’t care about homeless white people they will keep rambling and ranting on about their false ideologies of how there is “systemic racism or white privilege.”

The idea of systemic racism or white privilege is a major platform of the Harris campaign.

Even myself a white man coming from a middle-class family… when I left my parents house and moved into an apartment I was very poor. I’ve never been given a darn thing by this government. I’ve never been given any leg up because I’m white. In fact, I was turned down to get into a college. Did I whine or complain about it? No, I had success on my own through Poker and working for myself.

This attitude of saying blacks have it worse than whites is no different than a white man saying whites have it worse. It is a new and dangerous political ideology in our country that has been around for about four years maybe five years. And left radicalism must be reversed we have to have meritocracy

That gal is a liar. First she doesn't get pulled over every time she drives her car. Second, Floyd would not be alive because he died from a self induced drug overdose.

The left media is to blame in part as they continue to pump up this “police brutality thing”

The overwhelming majority of interactions with whites or blacks and America are peaceful. And he had our black and white police officers are disgraced and insulted by the left-wing media on a daily basis. That’s part of the big lie of the radical left of today.

A Vote for Kamala Harris as a vote for radical leftism. It’s an anti-American vote.
It’s a vote based on complete nonsense. It’s a vote that does not support meritocracy or American values.
~~~~~~
The same with guns and the second amendment. In fact the honorable senatorDick (T)urban was the first to indicate the the need for gun control.
Any form of gun control means the end of America as we know it.

I think you found video evidence of IQ2!

Forum List

Back