There’s an active shooter in Midtown Atlanta right now. Multiple people have been injured. More details are on the way

These problems have gotten worse and worse as we went to privileged groups, genders and more. Men need to be taught civility. Excess energy in sports and other civil ways reduced violence a lot. The reduction of the nuclear family has made a major wedge into the civility ways. So, bringing up all the ways of hate to other groups is not going to change this fact.
Males decide "why be civil when I've got this GUN that makes me feel POWERFUL!!!"

These problems have gotten worse and worse as we went to privileged groups, genders and more. Men need to be taught civility. Excess energy in sports and other civil ways reduced violence a lot. The reduction of the nuclear family has made a major wedge into the civility ways. So, bringing up all the ways of hate to other groups is not going to change this fact.

All of these things exist in other first world countries. Gays and trans people, racial minorities and women all have more rights in other first world countries but none of the rest of us have daily mass shootings.

What we don't have is unfettered access to weapons of mass death and carnage.

This shooting didn't take place in Chicago. Didn't you know that?

And it looks like ANOTHER 20-something male with mental health issues....with a gun. Shocking.

You're all over the map, Pete. I never said it did

Go pretend you're a lesbian, or a guy named Peter, or a Naval aviator..or Pete is a Naval aviator...or Fckn something

Forum List

Back