There’s an active shooter in Midtown Atlanta right now. Multiple people have been injured. More details are on the way

Comfortably Numb. Obiden 1.0 taught me very well that human life has no value. removal of 100,000 per day would be OK ... For the cause. We can replace from down South.

Males decide "why be civil when I've got this GUN that makes me feel POWERFUL!!!"
Then it gets back to people screwing with other people. That door was opened as you know, and it can keep going. I am saying to you there are millions and millions of people who would just walk away if a police officer was shot in front of them. And obviously there are some who have had issues with them.

Then it gets back to people screwing with other people. That door was opened as you know, and it can keep going. I am saying to you there are millions and millions of people who would just walk away if a police officer was shot in front of them. And obviously there are some who have had issues with them.
Where in the world do you get "millions of people who would just walk away if a police officer was shot in front of them"?

Unless you are talking about MAGAts...if the old fat Florida con-man shot a police officer in front of them.

Same applies in other countries....yet not the number of mass shootings as here for some odd reason.
Wrong
Black male abandonment in USA of the children they created is a staggering 80%. 2-3X the global rate

Last edited:
Where in the world do you get "millions of people who would just walk away if a police officer was shot in front of them"?

Unless you are talking about MAGAts...if the old fat Florida con-man shot a police officer in front of them.
That would happen anywhere they have had run ins with police or profiled up the wazoo. A lot of protests/riots occurred as you remember. And it was for more than just the death of an African American. There has to be a buildup of frustration. Seeing the police attacked and equipment destroyed pretty much guarantees what I typed.

That would happen anywhere they have had run ins with police or profiled up the wazoo. A lot of protests/riots occurred as you remember. And it was for more than just the death of an African American. There has to be a buildup of frustration. Seeing the police attacked and equipment destroyed pretty much guarantees what I typed.
So it hasn't happened....ever. You are just making stuff up. Ironic coming from the Right that cheered the beating of Capitol police on Jan 6th.

Isn't it amazing that ole Deion

IMG_0012_jpeg-2804538.JPG

Didn't adhere to this sign at the facility?

E10185-2T.jpg

Forum List

Back