There’s clearly a misunderstanding among conservatives…

Conservatives are under the misconception that those who voted for Biden have the same slavish, blind, and cult-like devotion to Biden as conservatives have for Trump.

That’s not the case.

Indeed, many – if not most – who voted for Biden are indifferent to the president-elect.

Those who voted for Biden were voting to rid the country of Trump; Biden was merely a means to that end.

Should events occur prior to 2024 that would compel Biden to resign from office – such as the impeachment process – Harris would become president (interestingly, a significant number of Biden voters might actually prefer Harris…).

And Trump would still be gone, which is paramount.

Biden voters would be perfectly content with that scenario.
We know you despise the senile pedophile almost as much as we do.

How do you explain why you voted for him?
Cause he's better than Trump.

Conservatives are under the misconception that those who voted for Biden have the same slavish, blind, and cult-like devotion to Biden as conservatives have for Trump.

That’s not the case.

Indeed, many – if not most – who voted for Biden are indifferent to the president-elect.

Those who voted for Biden were voting to rid the country of Trump; Biden was merely a means to that end.

Should events occur prior to 2024 that would compel Biden to resign from office – such as the impeachment process – Harris would become president (interestingly, a significant number of Biden voters might actually prefer Harris…).

Amen! I totally agree! I've never been a Biden fan - but he beats the hell out of Trump! I would be fine with a president Harris! I've posted this before that it took Trump to put Biden in the White House! Sane people were looking for a seasoned hand at the wheel - more normalcy. Our government needs to be run like a government - not a business. Biden has seasoned government experience which is why I voted for him - in addition to not being Trump.
and people like you not caring who your pathetic party runs is why we have had half-assed candidates for the past 20 years...will we see you here criticizing biden when he fucks up,and he will,they all do,or will you back him no matter what,because well he aint trump?......

have never seen hatred and attempts to rile up their listeners as I have from these left wing radio hosts.
Like who?
Well, I listen to a lot of sirius xm progress and urban view. So pretty much anyone on those channels, but specifically, dean obiedallah and michaelangelo signorile.

I've issued a challenge to anyone to spend a week listening to those two guys, the spend a week listening to beck and wilkow, on siruis xm patriot and come back and tell me who they think says the most inflammatory and hateful things. Apparently, nobody wants to take that challenge.

I listen to a LOT of hard core left wing progressive talk radio, so I have a good idea of what they think, and I also see all of the lies, spin, and disinformation, and hatred that they peddle every single day.
Just curious, what supposed “hard core left wing progressive talk radio” are you listening to? Edit: Oh, I see you just answered this question. Never listen to them. Sirius is pay radio — not exactly what I had in mind...

Last edited:
I listen to a LOT of hard core left wing progressive talk radio, so I have a good idea of what they think, and I also see all of the lies, spin, and disinformation, and hatred that they peddle every single day.
Just curious, what supposed “hard core left wing progressive talk radio” are you listening to? Oh, I see you just answered my question. Never listen to them. Sirius is pay radio — not exactly what I had in mind...
See post 104

Well this is great. I'm getting a lecture about conservatism from a big-government statist liberal fuck who doesn't even understand the first thing about conservatism.

I understand conservatism. I used to be one. I voted for Reagan.

Then I grew up.

Some people reject adulthood, and they remain conservatives. Conservatism is a sullen teenager slamming the door and sreaming "YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!". The grownups just roll their eyes.

If I escaped conservativism, others can as well. I'm here as a message of hope to conservatives. You are not trapped forever in the nightmare cult of conservatism. There is a way out, and there are people who will help.

That’s not the case.

You are always such a bomb thrower.

Drop one and run away.

have never seen hatred and attempts to rile up their listeners as I have from these left wing radio hosts.
Like who?
Well, I listen to a lot of sirius xm progress and urban view. So pretty much anyone on those channels, but specifically, dean obiedallah and michaelangelo signorile.

I've issued a challenge to anyone to spend a week listening to those two guys, the spend a week listening to beck and wilkow, on siruis xm patriot and come back and tell me who they think says the most inflammatory and hateful things. Apparently, nobody wants to take that challenge.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to listen to any of them. :lol:

'These guys are even more inflammatory than these other guys' just sounds like a condemnation of all of them to me. :dunno:

Trump lost, imo, because he was an unpopular candidate who governed over a damaged economy and massive job losses. People tend to vote for the state of affairs at the time of the vote.

And the state of affairs on November 3rd left Trump vulnerable.

Trump rode mostly on Obama's economy. The economic growth in Obama's last 18 months, was bookended by Trumps first 18 months. Trumps economy was as Newton described his accomplishments, because he stood on the shoulders of giants.

When Trump completely bungled the coronavirus, he spelled out his own fate.
Almost every nation on earth bungled the corona virus and you seriously believe that no one would bring in the virus from our Southern Border?

Out of 220 countries that we have stats for, our response is 209th worst in terms of deaths per 1 million.

In total cases, we're the worst

In total deaths, the worst.

Our response has been an unmitigated disaster that is currently killing a 911s worth of Americans every 24 to 36 hours. We lost 3000 people just yesterday.
We have the highest density and freedom of movement.
They have lots of dead people and lots of angry citizens.

And it was politically advantageous to fake the numbers here

Trump lost, imo, because he was an unpopular candidate who governed over a damaged economy and massive job losses. People tend to vote for the state of affairs at the time of the vote.

Trump rode mostly on Obama's economy. The economic growth in Obama's last 18 months, was bookended by Trumps first 18 months. Trumps economy was as Newton described his accomplishments, because he stood on the shoulders of giants.

Almost every nation on earth bungled the corona virus and you seriously believe that no one would bring in the virus from our Southern Border?

Out of 220 countries that we have stats for, our response is 209th worst in terms of deaths per 1 million.

Our response has been an unmitigated disaster that is currently killing a 911s worth of Americans every 24 to 36 hours. We lost 3000 people just yesterday.

Fake the numbers?
Finding the breakdown was fucking fun.

Like who?

I just quickly read the wiki entries on Dean Obeidallah and Michelangelo Signorile — I don’t plan to sign up for Sirius and really have no “left talk radio” where I am. Signorile is a strident gay activist controversial for “outing” closeted gays — not a “leftist” in my book, just a culture warrior for his group. Obeiedallah is a Palestinian-American professional stand-up comic, so I can see how he might make some intentionally provocative or controversial remarks, though he tours regularly with Jewish comics. I’m sure they pass for “leftist” progressives these days in the eyes of many... I wouldn’t want to criticize them without knowing more, but it seems to me you haven’t necessarily a good idea of what a genuine “leftist” might believe. Better to read somebody like Noam Chomsky to find out.

I think the original thread is very correct. Most Biden voters are primarily anti-Trump, anti-fanatic, pro-“normalcy.” Quite a few 2020 voters for Biden would seriously consider voting for a centrist Republican, if there still were any running. Few Biden voters are cult fanatics, though many are long-time opponents of Republicans, especially since the GOP adopted the so-called “Southern Strategy” ... and finished off the “Party of Lincoln.”

Fake the numbers?
Finding the breakdown was fucking fun.

The President all but eradicated every other fatal disease.
Thank you President Trump

Like who?

I just quickly read the wiki entries on Dean Obeidallah and Michelangelo Signorile — I don’t plan to sign up for Sirius and really have no “left talk radio” where I am. Signorile is a strident gay activist controversial for “outing” closeted gays — not a “leftist” in my book, just a culture warrior for his group. Obeiedallah is a Palestinian-American professional stand-up comic, so I can see how he might make some intentionally provocative or controversial remarks, though he tours regularly with Jewish comics. I’m sure they pass for “leftist” progressives these days in the eyes of many... I wouldn’t want to criticize them without knowing more, but it seems to me you haven’t necessarily a good idea of what a genuine “leftist” might believe. Better to read somebody like Noam Chomsky to find out.

I think the original thread is very correct. Most Biden voters are primarily anti-Trump, anti-fanatic, pro-“normalcy.” Quite a few 2020 voters for Biden would seriously consider voting for a centrist Republican, if there still were any running. Few Biden voters are cult fanatics, though many are long-time opponents of Republicans, especially since the GOP adopted the so-called “Southern Strategy” ... and finished off the “Party of Lincoln.”
centrist Republican
Define

Like who?

Consistently idiotic
I like that

Forum List

Back