There's More SERIOUS Stuff Going Wrong in America Today. Yes?

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013

Doesn't it seem like there is more serious stuff going wrong in America today than in any ther time in your memory?

9/11 was a BIG DEAL. But it was a single day. An attack by a third party on all of US.

The Iraq War was an event. A massive event of importance. But it was one thing.

Today, thanks to Obama, we have serious matters being presented and debated and disclosed and discussed and being kept secret from US and third party super powers are gettin while the gettin is good and America is dysfunctional, and race has never been more of an issue and immigration is unsolved and growing and Gays are pushing the limits, and taxes are a contentious issue and there is a war between haves and have less, and the government is lying to us and preying on us and God damn!

I have never seen so damn much shit being constantly stirred and it's different shit all the time and serious shit, too!

Obama is remaking America into something virtually no one will love once he's done with us.

The problem is how to get the Liberals in Washington, those who are supposed to watch out for our interests, to wake up and start protecting us from Obama's evil, awful mechanizations.

But doesn't it seem like there is more serious stuff going on all at once than ever before???

Do you have irritable Bowel Syndrome?? Cause you're always shootin' off shit, that well,,, sounds like you're irritated....

Do you have irritable Bowel Syndrome?? Cause you're always shootin' off shit, that well,,, sounds like you're irritated....

I have a memory of how well things once worked and how we weren't at each others' throats. I remember when you could trust the government and people were happy and optimistic and making money.

And I see us moving farther and farther away from that shining city on a hill that RR once spoke of.

And I see what is causing it and I am letting you know what I know,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haH-tClY8ME&feature=kp]Texan Love Song - YouTube[/ame]

I know Elton John did not write this song completely immune to the charms and the beautiful simplicity of America and especially the American West in the 1950's and early 1960's America. Yes, it's a gentle mocking of those attitudes but you can also sense his love for the way things were back then.

And I appreciate the irony of my poswting it here but this comes sorta close to how i feel which you attribute to an irritable bowel.

It's more like I got a irritable case of the ass and it's come from Obama and those of his acolytes.

Doesn't it seem like there is more serious stuff going wrong in America today than in any ther time in your memory?

9/11 was a BIG DEAL. But it was a single day. An attack by a third party on all of US.

Today, thanks to Obama, we have serious matters being presented and debated and disclosed and discussed and being kept secret from US and third party super powers are gettin while the gettin is good and America is dysfunctional, and race has never been more of an issue and immigration is unsolved and growing and Gays are pushing the limits, and taxes are a contentious issue and there is a war between haves and have less, and the government is lying to us and preying on us and God damn!

I have never seen so damn much shit being constantly stirred and it's different shit all the time and serious shit, too!

Obama is remaking America into something virtually no one will love once he's done with us.

The problem is how to get the Liberals in Washington, those who are supposed to watch out for our interests, to wake up and start protecting us from Obama's evil, awful mechanizations.

But doesn't it seem like there is more serious stuff going on all at once than ever before???

This is a lot of fun.

So in Arizona and Georgia...the Republican Legislature brings up a bill to legalize discrimination and it 's vetoed by a Republican Governor and somehow the liberals are behind it.

The mental gymnastics are really difficult for conservatives. Not only do you have to imagine enemies, invent motives, and act intelligent...you have to appear confounded at what happened last week.

^ Yea that shit was pretty dumb if you think about it. It had almost no effect on our country WHATSOEVER in the long run.

:cuckoo:

But that fucker Hussein Obama is supportin the gays!!! And then there's the Ukraine!!! Which by some UNFATHOMABLE POWER, is somehow going to topple the balance of the Earth's power???

Wtf?

Last edited:
Today's difficulties are not much compared to the 1960s.

What has happened with Obama's elections is that that the scabs over racism have been ripped off.

Too many white folks are pissed that a black man is telling them how it is going to be, then wins elections, gets legislation, has SCOTUS support him, and the far reactionary right are left with nothing but hate.

There is plenty wrong with the Dem administration, but that is bearable until the next election.

If the far right ever took power, there would be no freedom in America.

^ Yea that shit was pretty dumb if you think about it. It had almost no effect on our country WHATSOEVER in the long run.

But that fucker Hussein Obama is supportin the gays!!! And then there's the Ukraine!!! Which by some UNFATHOMABLE POWER, is somehow going to topple the balance of the Earth's power???

Wtf?

Don't act dumb.

Wtf?

Don't act dumb.

:puke3::puke3::puke3::puke3::puke3::puke3::puke3:

Today's difficulties are not much compared to the 1960s.

What has happened with Obama's elections is that that the scabs over racism have been ripped off.

Too many white folks are pissed that a black man is telling them how it is going to be, then wins elections, gets legislation, has SCOTUS support him, and the far reactionary right are left with nothing but hate.

There is plenty wrong with the Dem administration, but that is bearable until the next election.

If the far right ever took power, there would be no freedom in America.

That sounds like the famously smug, lying, alarmist, Lesbian, bitch of MSNBC, Madcow.

You can't believe that shit can you?

I talk about how stupid you guys are but are you really that stupid???

Did you know the first family's kids are vacationing in China?

No Way! If they want to be like Europe, they're doing it wrong!

The President pulled a Bush and didn't read the PDB with the bullet points of countries we love.

We know you 'consult' your own version of the PDB every day when you look in the mirror.

The Protein Data Bank (PDB) is a repository for the three-dimensional structural data of large biological molecules, such as proteins and nucleic acids.

Protein Data Bank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Semen contains many proteins with potent antimicrobial activity against bacteria, fungi and virus. But none of these proteins are active against Neisseria gonorrhoeae, a common cause of sexually transmitted disease

Careful you keep it out of your eyes as you are already unable to see even the most obvious malfeasance by Obama. You don't want to become even more blinded.

Wtf?

Don't act dumb.

It's not an act!

Forum List

Back