"There's no such thing as election fraud..."

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Right? Right?

"New Chicago ID card created for undocumented immigrants will be accepted for voter registration...."

"A new municipal ID designed primarily for illegal immigrants will be accepted in Chicago as a valid form of identification to register to vote."

The CityKey will be a government-issued photo identification card available to all Chicago residents regardless of immigration status, criminal record, housing status, or gender identity, according to the city clerk’s website.

State Board of Elections spokesman Matt Dietrich says the final call on what documents to accept rests with local officials."

New Chicago ID card created for undocumented immigrants will be accepted for voter registration

HGWKXoH.jpg

i think what the loony left is up to is to make sure that even if Trump wins the electoral college, they will have a case where they got 10 Million more votes,,,right out of Cally,NY and Illinois

but havent 33 Million people moved out of Illinois? does this mean the state is only worth 3 electoral votes?

What do you provide as ID when you vote ?

I have to show a picture ID (driver's license), the poll worker checks my name on the list and asks me my address, and I sign my name.

So you don’t show a birth certificate and a passport ? How do we know you are a citizen who’s eligible to vote?

I have to show a picture ID (driver's license), the poll worker checks my name on the list and asks me my address, and I sign my name.

So you don’t show a birth certificate and a passport ? How do we know you are a citizen who’s eligible to vote?
Quit falling down the well

So you won’t answer the question . Fine.

Let me explain it to you imbeciles. A drivers license does not = a citizens license .

A simple example for you. I got my drivers license at 16. Yet, I was not able to vote at that age . Is there a rash of illegal high school juniors voting in our elections ??

I have a drivers license, a military ID card, a VA IDd card and a passport card. Can I vote?

Twelve states have laws to allow unauthorized immigrants to obtain a driver’s licenses: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Vermont and Washington.

But in order to obtain that license, the applicant has to provide certain documentation, such as a foreign birth certificate, a foreign passport, or a consular card and evidence of current residency in the state.

Since I am an American citizen and I have a valid birth certificate, Social Security card, draft registration card, DD-214 from the military, driver's license, and concealed carry permit, you probably could assume that I'm eligible to vote in this state.

Let me explain it to you imbeciles. A drivers license does not = a citizens license .

A simple example for you. I got my drivers license at 16. Yet, I was not able to vote at that age . Is there a rash of illegal high school juniors voting in our elections ??

'Effing moron.

So you're doing what, relying on a 70 year old man/woman at a voting location to ferret out these clowns?

I have a drivers license, a military ID card, a VA IDd card and a passport card. Can I vote?
I still think that Nancy Pelosi has already registered every gelte schmelllta fish in cally to vote

How do we know you are a citizen who’s eligible to vote?

"New Chicago ID card created for undocumented immigrants will be accepted for voter registration...."

Here's a clue, if the only ID you have is this Chicago ID card, you're not a citizen.

we can all see it now,,,its about nov. 10th,,,2020,,,all hell breaks loose when the rat has 12 Million more votes,,,yet he loses in a landslide,,,and wants to take it to court......wahh!! wahh!....but we got more votes than that racist white bitch donald trump !!!!

You didn't read the article, did you?

“When you go to register to vote, you do check a box that attests to your citizenship,” Dietrich said. “You are signing a legal document that says, ‘Yes, I am a citizen.’ But no one who registers to vote is required to bring in, for example, a birth certificate or other proof of citizenship. That’s something that you check the box, and you attest to it.”

Now tell me this: How is that not going to result in voter fraud? Simply asking a person who already broke a law to enter this country, to check a box that states he or she is not here illegally?

Are you nuts or something?

We already know due to the work of Project Veritas that the democrat operatives were bragging about the election fraud that they were going to commit and in states that had no voter ID statutes. Fourteen out of the meager twenty states that the Hildebeast won had no voter ID statutes in place. It's not a theory, it's simply a fact.

we can only hope to gain more seats in November,,,then we can tell states like Cally and Illinois that they will take the votes in 2020,,,but if the Dem wins by a substantial margin,,,they will not give the electoral votes to the Dem for obvious reasons,

Forum List

Back