"There's no such thing as election fraud..."

Can u imagine come 2020...up to 50% of cally are illegal aliens and we get 25 million votes? .......hmm....did 12 million dead people vote?

Right? Right?

"New Chicago ID card created for undocumented immigrants will be accepted for voter registration...."

"A new municipal ID designed primarily for illegal immigrants will be accepted in Chicago as a valid form of identification to register to vote."

The CityKey will be a government-issued photo identification card available to all Chicago residents regardless of immigration status, criminal record, housing status, or gender identity, according to the city clerk’s website.

State Board of Elections spokesman Matt Dietrich says the final call on what documents to accept rests with local officials."

New Chicago ID card created for undocumented immigrants will be accepted for voter registration

HGWKXoH.jpg
Time to make a federal law that requires birth certificate proof of birth in the US or proof of citizenship beyond a driver's license.

Right? Right?

"New Chicago ID card created for undocumented immigrants will be accepted for voter registration...."

"A new municipal ID designed primarily for illegal immigrants will be accepted in Chicago as a valid form of identification to register to vote."

The CityKey will be a government-issued photo identification card available to all Chicago residents regardless of immigration status, criminal record, housing status, or gender identity, according to the city clerk’s website.

State Board of Elections spokesman Matt Dietrich says the final call on what documents to accept rests with local officials."

New Chicago ID card created for undocumented immigrants will be accepted for voter registration

HGWKXoH.jpg
Time to make a federal law that requires birth certificate proof of birth in the US or proof of citizenship beyond a driver's license.
Are local elections federal?

Right? Right?

HGWKXoH.jpg
Does anybody bother to read the article?
Dietrich believes the penalty for illegally registering to vote is steep enough to discourage those who might be considering it.

“The main thing that would happen is deportation,” Dietrich said. “If you’re not a citizen, and you have any thoughts of ever attaining citizenship, registering to vote is almost an instant trigger that when you apply for citizenship, you will be deported. That’s one of the first things they check.”

Illegals never want to draw attention to themselves. Sure-fire way to get deported is to announce to the government you're here illegally.

What do you provide as ID when you vote ?
in my little town I don't have to show any ID I just have to sign it they know me... Registration is when you take care of all that crap for Christ's sake... There are no illegal voters.

I have to show a picture ID (driver's license), the poll worker checks my name on the list and asks me my address, and I sign my name.
My poll worker is in my ward. I vote at my church, and I still have to do all that.
my little town I don't have to show any ID I just have to sign it they know me... Registration is when you take care of all that crap for Christ's sake... There are no illegal voters.

Right? Right?

HGWKXoH.jpg

Um...

Non-citizens are prohibited from voting in Federal elections.

Let me repeat that - NON-CITIZENS DO NOT VOTE IN FEDERAL ELECTIONS.

Let me explain that to you -- this state issued card is an ID card for all residents and is used for many things. The application process does not require documented proof of citizenship.

If an undocumented worker used this card to register for a federal election they'd need to supply a matching SS # - which they don't have.

ALSO - FYI

40 states have some type of alien voting right.

40. That's most of them.

All states allow voting for people becoming citizens.

ALL.

FACTS MATTER.

BTW - do you live in IL? If not, mind your business and move on.

Ya know . With all these republican governors and all these gop elected officials all over , you’d think this voting fraud would be exposed?

But it hasn’t .... BECAUSE IT DOEST EXIST .

I wonder if the left will have a cow when every state that trump won decides to really clean up their registrations to make sure all dead and illegals are removed before the mid term

Right? Right?

HGWKXoH.jpg

Illinois News Network. Looks like a Russian fake news site. Using the name of a legitimated radio news network.

A Russian troll linking to a fake news site. Who’d have thunk it?

I wonder if the left will have a cow when every state that trump won decides to really clean up their registrations to make sure all dead and illegals are removed before the mid term

If ICE keeps arresting and deporting them at the same rate, there won't be man y of them left by the midterms.

Forum List

Back