There's Only Two Kinds of History: Accidental and Planned

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
FDR once said: "In Politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way". All I would add to that is EVERYTHING in the known Universe is either an accident or planned.

Look at the way things are today in America, do you truly believe that is all just an accident? I don't think we're dealing with coincidence or stupidity. In fact we're dealing with planning and brilliance.

Do you think it's an accident that NAFTA and GATT Agreements have taken the vast majority of our Manufacturing Base and shipped it overseas? The only other alternative is that is WAS planned that way. It has to be one of the two and quite frankly, Trillions of dollars a year in Trade wouldn't just be left up to chance would it? Would YOU let that happen? Yeah, no one else would either.

Yet when you say it's all planned, you're called a "kook", a "conspiracy theorist". The idea that Rich and Powerful people would get together and plan anything is just ridiculous isn't it? "What? You believe in the Theory of Cause and Effect? You must be off your Medications!"

Well in fact, it's those that believe in only the Accidental Theory of History are the ones who should be ridiculed.

FDR once said: "In Politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way". All I would add to that is EVERYTHING in the known Universe is either an accident or planned.

Look at the way things are today in America, do you truly believe that is all just an accident? I don't think we're dealing with coincidence or stupidity. In fact we're dealing with planning and brilliance.

Do you think it's an accident that NAFTA and GATT Agreements have taken the vast majority of our Manufacturing Base and shipped it overseas? The only other alternative is that is WAS planned that way. It has to be one of the two and quite frankly, Trillions of dollars a year in Trade wouldn't just be left up to chance would it? Would YOU let that happen? Yeah, no one else would either.

Yet when you say it's all planned, you're called a "kook", a "conspiracy theorist". The idea that Rich and Powerful people would get together and plan anything is just ridiculous isn't it? "What? You believe in the Theory of Cause and Effect? You must be off your Medications!"

Well in fact, it's those that believe in only the Accidental Theory of History are the ones who should be ridiculed.

FDR also once gave it away that elections are rigged making the statement-"its not who you vote for that counts,its who counts the votes that count."

I guess he was a conspiracy theorist,kook,or tin foil hatter and that a former CIA director named Victor Marchetti is one as well when he wrote a book called THE CIA AND THE CULT OF THE INTELLIGENCE when he revealed in his book and before congress in the
1970's,that the CIA has plants in the mainstream media.yet they consider him a conspiracy theorist and tin foil hatter kook.:cuckoo:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/The-Cult-Intelligence-Victor-Marchetti/dp/0394482395[/ame]

many of the american sheople here dont get it that we dont elect these people and put them in office,that they are SELECTED by the establishment.they did not care back in the 92 election if Clinton or Bush Sr got elected because they were both members of the evil CFR organization which is why both were in favor of NAFTA AND GATT.You cant become president unless you are a member. as long as Bush got reelected or Clinton did they were happy.Just as long as Ross Perot did not get in was all they cared about. That was because Perot was against NAFTA and not a CFR member.

this past election reminded me of that.Paul is not a member of the CFR organization that Romney and Obama both are so thery did not care which one got elected because they knew those two would be willing puppets for the establishment unlike Paul.

Last edited:
this past election reminded me of that.Paul is not a member of the CFR organization that Romney and Obama both are so thery did not care which one got elected because they knew those two would be willing puppets for the establishment unlike Paul.
That's just a "coincidence", none of that could be planned in advance. :lol:

That's just a "coincidence", none of that could be planned in advance. :lol:

Just ask Phillip Zelekow on how to fabricate history, he's an expert on it.

Forum List

Back