There's Plenty of Racism All Across the Political Spectrum

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
But a certain type of partisan puke refuses to ever admit it. To do so would shatter their "we good, you bad" self-deception.

Tamera Mowry Is Not Alone | National Review Online

"Mowry is not alone. The Thomases and the Connerlys are not alone. Poisonous attempts to shame are an old, endless schoolyard game played by bullies who never grow up and can’t stand other people’s happiness or success.

Time doesn’t lessen the vitriol or hostility. Take it from someone who knows. “Oriental Auntie-Tom,” “yellow woman doing the white man’s job,” “white man’s puppet,” “Manila whore,” and “Subic Bay bar girl” are just a few of the printable slurs I’ve amassed over the past quarter-century. You wouldn’t believe how many Neanderthals still think they can break me by sneering “me love you long time” or “holla for a dolla.” My IQ, free will, skin color, eye shape, productivity, sincerity, maiden name, and integrity have all been ridiculed or questioned because I happen to be a minority conservative woman happily married to a white man and the mother of two interracial children who see Mom and Dad — not Brown Mom and White Dad."

But a certain type of partisan puke refuses to ever admit it. To do so would shatter their "we good, you bad" self-deception.

"Mowry is not alone. The Thomases and the Connerlys are not alone. Poisonous attempts to shame are an old, endless schoolyard game played by bullies who never grow up and can’t stand other people’s happiness or success.

Time doesn’t lessen the vitriol or hostility. Take it from someone who knows. “Oriental Auntie-Tom,” “yellow woman doing the white man’s job,” “white man’s puppet,” “Manila whore,” and “Subic Bay bar girl” are just a few of the printable slurs I’ve amassed over the past quarter-century. You wouldn’t believe how many Neanderthals still think they can break me by sneering “me love you long time” or “holla for a dolla.” My IQ, free will, skin color, eye shape, productivity, sincerity, maiden name, and integrity have all been ridiculed or questioned because I happen to be a minority conservative woman happily married to a white man and the mother of two interracial children who see Mom and Dad — not Brown Mom and White Dad."

With regards to humans, racism will only cease to exist once we all look the same (which will likely happen in due time).

It's a fundamental characteristic of the way humans think. It will never not exist.

People simplify learning by grouping objects by a single characteristics. Then every entity of the group get's assigned anechdotal negative experiences.

"Woman are"
"Liberals are"
"Blacks are"
"Police are"
"Men are"
"Republicans are"
"College professors are"
"Poor people are"
"Wealthy people are"
"Immigrants are"

The list is endless. Sometimes it is right. Sometimes it is prudent. Usually it is simply incorrect.

Has any lefty ever denied on USMB that there are any racists in the Democrat party?

Oh, now are we going to go to the tired, failed old bit about the democrats who supported slavery, Jim Crow laws, and the KKK not being 'real' democrats? The same 'reasoning' as the argument that Muslim terrorists aren't real Muslims therefore there are no Muslim terrorists, or that or it can't be rape if the man and woman are married, or such similar nonsense?

I've seen plenty of lefties here claim outright that 'liberals' are absolutely not racist, or ___ist, or ___ist, etc.

:eusa_hand:

It's a fundamental characteristic of the way humans think.

No, it's a response by the weak-minded to a fundamental human emotion: Fear.

But it seems to me that most of the blatantly racist people on this site would never consider themselves liberal.

It seems to me that most of the blatantly racist liberals on this site would never admit to it.

Has any lefty ever denied on USMB that there are any racists in the Democrat party?

Oh, now are we going to go to the tired, failed old bit about the democrats who supported slavery, Jim Crow laws, and the KKK not being 'real' democrats? The same 'reasoning' as the argument that Muslim terrorists aren't real Muslims therefore there are no Muslim terrorists, or that or it can't be rape if the man and woman are married, or such similar nonsense?

I've seen plenty of lefties here claim outright that 'liberals' are absolutely not racist, or ___ist, or ___ist, etc.

:eusa_hand:

You are a retard Unk. Everyone knows you are a racist and so are people from both parties.

Forum List

Back