These 4 Replacements Outpace Biden By 5-Points Against Trump In Key States: Memo.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
Four prominent Democrats would perform significantly better than President Biden in key swing states if they replaced him as the party’s presumptive nominee, according to a memo from a Democratic-funded polling group.

The BlueLabs draft memo, first acquired by Politico, found that “nearly every tested Democrat performs better than the President” in the swing states of Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.

The memo singled out four Democrats who bested Biden’s results by roughly 5 points overall across the battleground states: Sen. Mark Kelly (Ariz.), Maryland Gov. Wes Moore, Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro and Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.

Democrats can cite all the polls they want, for any 2nd or 3rd tier candidates.

Top tier candidates, like Newsom and Witmer would rather wait for 2028 and well organized campaigns than to run into the Trump buzz saw with no money or organization, as well as a divided party with black folks wanting Kamala in the top spot.

Obama nailed it when he said "never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up". 2024 is Trump's year.

Four prominent Democrats would perform significantly better than President Biden in key swing states if they replaced him as the party’s presumptive nominee, according to a memo from a Democratic-funded polling group.

The BlueLabs draft memo, first acquired by Politico, found that “nearly every tested Democrat performs better than the President” in the swing states of Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.

The memo singled out four Democrats who bested Biden’s results by roughly 5 points overall across the battleground states: Sen. Mark Kelly (Ariz.), Maryland Gov. Wes Moore, Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro and Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.

They waited until Trump chose a white male hillbilly (based on his own book title) before they pushed this hard. If he had chosen Scott or Rubio they wouldn't have moved as they wouldnt have had hope regardless of who they chose.

Regardless, they have to undermine the U.S democracy and their own voters for him to step down.

If he has "health problem" that prevents him from running again than they need to push the 25th Amendment. Not doing so just screams "we are desperate for power!"

I don't believe for a second that he has Covid. This is basically a coup from within their own party. Frightening, no?

As it were, there is no Dem who will win the Rustbelt states over Trump, especially not after the assassination attempt.

Hey, maybe they could run a 4-way ticket for POTUS then if they win they could fight it out for POTUS with broadswords on the WH lawn on PPV.....Let Vince McMahon promote it.

Whitmer can't use any witch's tricks though so it would be a toss-us with those lightweights..

How can they poll a democrat against Trump who hasn't spoken to a national audience?... this is a poll designed to make Biden step down... Obama himself could not beat Trump today...
Its over tards... no one on the democrat's side wants to be this years sacrificial lamb.... so you dems can forget that right now... its Joe or Kamala and that's it....

What's the old saying about the Backup QB being the favorite player in town? Forgot.

Point being, people, (if you can call dims 'people') like the unknown better than they like the known. Because they can make up fantasies about it, they can pretend, it has no real downside to it because nothing is known about it.

As bad as Joey Shits Pants is, and he is, wait until they run someone else and more is known about him/her/it/Xe/Xim/whatfuckingever.

Wait until he or she is actually called up to address the nation, to stand up to background checks, to have their past votes and policies questioned, to have to defend their decisions. Wait until all the skeletons are dragged out of the closet

Sponge Brains Shits Pants was protected in 2020. He was kept in a basement. Totally away from the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Marxist Media. And as bad as they are (They Are) a Marxist journalist would run over his Marxist Mother on his way to get a scoop on a Marxist Politician.

Now, whether or not it gets much (if any) 'play' in the Marxist Media is always an open question. But they (his handlers) protected Joey Shits Pants. Still do. Bigly

They won't be able to protect his replacement. I don't see a way out for dimocrap scum. I think they gotta dance with who they brung.

Doesn't take much to perform better than the vegetable. Heels up does too. But she wouldn't beat Trump either. See ya Nov. 6 Skippy.

Two things stick out, the poll was conducted before July 13th. Second Open Lab does polls for democrat aligned PACs. The PACs probably got what they paid for since any poll can be manipulated

Hey, maybe they could run a 4-way ticket for POTUS then if they win they could fight it out for POTUS with broadswords on the WH lawn on PPV.....Let Vince McMahon promote it.

Whitmer can't use any witch's tricks though so it would be a toss-us with those lightweights..
I think someone blew mcmahon up in February--but maybe he could officiate from hell.

Wow, makes you really understand why the dems decided to kill the democratic process and not allow any primaries

Democrats can cite all the polls they want, for any 2nd or 3rd tier candidates.

Top tier candidates, like Newsom and Witmer would rather wait for 2028 and well organized campaigns than to run into the Trump buzz saw with no money or organization, as well as a divided party with black folks wanting Kamala in the top spot.

Obama nailed it when he said "never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up". 2024 is Trump's year.

There is a large block of voters who……..Hate Trump BUT

The BUT being Biden is looking too old and unstable

Take away the BUT and people go back to hating Trump

They waited until Trump chose a white male hillbilly (based on his own book title) before they pushed this hard. If he had chosen Scott or Rubio they wouldn't have moved as they wouldnt have had hope regardless of who they chose.

Regardless, they have to undermine the U.S democracy and their own voters for him to step down.

If he has "health problem" that prevents him from running again than they need to push the 25th Amendment. Not doing so just screams "we are desperate for power!"

I don't believe for a second that he has Covid. This is basically a coup from within their own party. Frightening, no?

As it were, there is no Dem who will win the Rustbelt states over Trump, especially not after the assassination attempt.

I still cannot figure out why they would have chosen Vance.
Supposedly they are smarter than me when it comes to strategy, but to me it truly looks like an idiotic pick.

Two things stick out, the poll was conducted before July 13th. Second Open Lab does polls for democrat aligned PACs. The PACs probably got what they paid for since any poll can be manipulated

They are desperate to get their hands on Bidens donation cash. They will use some of it for House and Senate seats, they aren't beating Trump with the current crop of open border Dems they have.

The person is irrelevant 🤭

They are desperate to get their hands on Bidens donation cash. They will use some of it for House and Senate seats, they aren't beating Trump with the current crop of open border Dems they have.

Doesn't work like that. Money raised by his campaign can only be used by his campign. V.P. Harris could some it, but not all of it but she will NOT the candidate.

Last edited:
I still cannot figure out why they would have chosen Vance.
Supposedly they are smarter than me when it comes to strategy, but to me it truly looks like an idiotic pick.

They screwed Trump over through his son. Well played I suppose.

DJT made a major error. He can still replace him if something goes drastically wrong before the election, but this decision opened up the door for the Dems that's for sure.

The fact the guy has a book named "Hillbilly" and a movie? Seems quite convenient I suppose.

Maybe I am wrong, but, if he is trying to get Dem voters and not just reinforce the same tent....I don't know, maybe I am not an expert on these issues.

The greater danger is America and the Wests future. For all those who push the conspiracy and ask "who's running the W.H"? If this is the best a shadow government can do, lose influence around the globe to China' I am even more worried.

Forum List

Back