These are the facts in evidence. Trumpette's, avert your eyes.

because he was a corrupt swamp monster lining his pockets by NOT prosecuting rich people in Ukraine.

LMFAO!!! So, Low IQ Joe was so concerned with "the rich" in Ukraine, bless his heart.....

LOL!!!! Funny, that Low IQ Joe never mentioned that when questioned about it.....

Wrong , wrong again idiot:

here is the original interview:

Do I think they’re—I think the Donbas has potential to be able to be solved, but it takes two things. One of those things is missing now. And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

Foreign Affairs Issue Launch with Former Vice President Joe Biden

Clearly he is talking about removing Shokin to deal with corruption.

Here is Biden again talking about removing Shokin for his refusal to prosecute the rich:

We weren’t pressing Ukraine to get rid of a tough prosecutor. We were pursuing Ukraine to replace a weak prosecutor who wouldn’t do the job,” Biden said of an Obama administration policy supported by other Western governments that viewed Shokin as incompetent or perhaps corrupt.

How to Stand Up to the Kremlin

Last edited:
Sports, restaurants, states are benign. You’re either super paranoid or a foreigner. I think the latter and certain things the Web won’t tell you. Such as the feeling of being in Wrigley Field.
You're paranoid that I'm a foreigner. Never been to Wrigley Field. Been to Miller Park. Fantastic place to watch a game.
Who is your favorite player?
It was a more than a few years ago. We were sitting in left field. Ryan Braun threw my dad a baseball between innings.

I don’t actually follow baseball all that closely. I just enjoy going to the games for atmosphere.
Wow. Now was that so hard? No more questions. Other than I am shocked you liked Braun as he is a Jew and Leftists hate Jews.
Don’t ask for personal details or at least don’t get pissy when they’re not forthcoming. I thought that was etiquette for the internet.

I liked Braun right up until found out he was a doper.
I am Not asking for your name and address lol

The world laughs nervously as the remaining super power teeters on the brink of one party fascism. Accepting the corruption and the weaponizing of bipartisan foreign aid against the other half of the country is a poison pill that only former Republicans can swallow. I bet they swallow.

Putin Smiles.
Putin likes discord and we gave it to him because people like you cannot accept the 2016 election results.

Putin isn’t the only one who likes discoed. Trump thrives off it.
Trump is a fighter that is why he got over 63mil votes despite having zero political experience

because he was a corrupt swamp monster lining his pockets by NOT prosecuting rich people in Ukraine.

LMFAO!!! So, Low IQ Joe was so concerned with "the rich" in Ukraine, bless his heart.....

LOL!!!! Funny, that Low IQ Joe never mentioned that when questioned about it.....

Wrong , wrong again idiot:

here is the original interview:

Do I think they’re—I think the Donbas has potential to be able to be solved, but it takes two things. One of those things is missing now. And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

Foreign Affairs Issue Launch with Former Vice President Joe Biden

Clearly he is talking about removing Shokin to deal with corruption.
Antosha is embarrassing himself again

The world laughs nervously as the remaining super power teeters on the brink of one party fascism. Accepting the corruption and the weaponizing of bipartisan foreign aid against the other half of the country is a poison pill that only former Republicans can swallow. I bet they swallow.

Putin Smiles.
Putin likes discord and we gave it to him because people like you cannot accept the 2016 election results.

The world knows Trumpybear is Putin's man. Trumpublicans know it too. They accept Putin as the Puppet Master and are fighting for one party rule by hook or by crook.

The rest of America sees it too.

Putin Smiles.

Trump is a fighter that is why he got over 63mil votes despite having zero political experience
Our country doesn't get any stronger because we're fighting each other.

You're paranoid that I'm a foreigner. Never been to Wrigley Field. Been to Miller Park. Fantastic place to watch a game.
It was a more than a few years ago. We were sitting in left field. Ryan Braun threw my dad a baseball between innings.

I don’t actually follow baseball all that closely. I just enjoy going to the games for atmosphere.
Wow. Now was that so hard? No more questions. Other than I am shocked you liked Braun as he is a Jew and Leftists hate Jews.
Don’t ask for personal details or at least don’t get pissy when they’re not forthcoming. I thought that was etiquette for the internet.

Get enough details about a person, you can identify them. It doesn't take a name and address.

And not you specifically, but I put this info out on the internet, anyone can find it.

Putin Smiles.

The world knows Trumpybear is Putin's man. Trumpublicans know it too. They accept Putin as the Puppet Master and are fighting for one party rule by hook or by crook.

The rest of America sees it too.
You are mentally ill. So now you speak for the rest of America? You are not only blind, you’re also dumb and deaf. A real winner.

Putin Smiles.

I fight Only those who deem my opinions to be irrelevant.

Get enough details about a person, you can identify them. It doesn't take a name and address.

And not you specifically, but I put this info out on the internet, anyone can find it.
Whatever. I live in Boston. And I do not care who knows.

And here you were just a bit ago telling me how horrible it was that I didn't take people at their word.

That's pretty ironic, don't you think?

You goad me for not telling you what state I live in because that's so general and now you're talking about follow up questions about restaurants, sports teams, etc. You see why I'm hesitant? Because it's just tell me your state and then it's tell me your city, then all sorts of other garbage. If you're convinced I'm from another country, telling you any of this stuff (which is really easily searched for on the internet) is pointless, it won't change your mind.
Sports, restaurants, states are benign. You’re either super paranoid or a foreigner. I think the latter and certain things the Web won’t tell you. Such as the feeling of being in Wrigley Field.

Don’t be an asshole.

Putin Smiles.

I fight Only those who deem my opinions to be irrelevant.
Meh. Everyone does that to everyone, Trump supporters as much as anyone else.
The gloating after the election was beyond anything I’ve ever seen.

That’s your POV and I have no problem with it. Just don’t tell me I have to share it.

Let me say from the outset I fully understand Trumpette's are not typically persuaded by facts.

So says one of the biggest lying sacks of shit in the forum.

Trump will win, he will be re-elected, and your bitch ass will be sniveling like a girl for another 4 years.

That’s your POV and I have no problem with it. Just don’t tell me I have to share it.
If everyone shares the same POV we are lemmings. I am fine with people disagreeing. But I am not fine with blanket statements. Such as anyone who voted for Trump is an uneducated racist. Happy to compare resumes with anyone and being Jew, tough to call me racist IMO.

Putin Smiles.

Trump is an effective liar that is why he got over 63mil votes despite having zero political experience

Putin Smiles.

Trump is an effective liar that is why he got over 63mil votes despite having zero political experience
Blanket statement of an asshole. So to you all 63mil are suckers. What a loser you are and you cannot answer a simple question. Dumbass communist.

If you cannot even share a state that is deep paranoia. I am also a Pats fan. Go Pats!

Doxx me.

Why would I doxx you? What do you care anyway? It's creepy.

Not sharing personal details on the internet isn't deep paranoia. It's what you should be teaching your two kids.
I'm proud of where i live.

Me too. I just choose not to open myself up to harassment from internet trolls.

You're lying dude. This is crazy talk. You're not American I am convinced of this. You won't state what state you're in because you know any follow up questions such as restaurants or sports teams you would not know how to answer. You're a foreign and disruptive troll.

And here you were just a bit ago telling me how horrible it was that I didn't take people at their word.

You goad me for not telling you what state I live in because that's so general and now you're talking about follow up questions about restaurants, sports teams, etc. You see why I'm hesitant? Because it's just tell me your state and then it's tell me your city, then all sorts of other garbage. If you're convinced I'm from another country, telling you any of this stuff (which is really easily searched for on the internet) is pointless, it won't change your mind.
The fact you can’t even give the state tells me you’re a paranoid freak. It says a lot

Really? I live in Boston, MA. There are around 1mil people there. Go and doxx me. LOL

That is crazy paranoia. Oh and I am a Jew. I have two kids and I am 39. Still have zero chance of guessing who I am. Come on man.

I was a participant in another message board where conservative members sought to doxx other individuals. Experience shows me it isn't paranoia.

You may share whatever you want, I will do what I want. I don't see it as relevant either.

If you cannot even share a state that is deep paranoia. I am also a Pats fan. Go Pats!

Doxx me.

Not sharing personal details on the internet isn't deep paranoia. It's what you should be teaching your two kids.
Just things you have said, word choice, seemingly gives you away as some non-American douche bag...

Turns out you are the ones that are paranoid.
Naw that’s someone who can’t even give the state you supposedly live in

I'm proud of where i live.

Me too. I just choose not to open myself up to harassment from internet trolls.

You're lying dude. This is crazy talk. You're not American I am convinced of this. You won't state what state you're in because you know any follow up questions such as restaurants or sports teams you would not know how to answer. You're a foreign and disruptive troll.

I’m a south sider. Obstructed view at Wrigley

Forum List

Back