These are the facts in evidence. Trumpette's, avert your eyes.

If you cannot even share a state that is deep paranoia. I am also a Pats fan. Go Pats!

Doxx me.

Why would I doxx you? What do you care anyway? It's creepy.

Not sharing personal details on the internet isn't deep paranoia. It's what you should be teaching your two kids.
I'm proud of where i live.

Me too. I just choose not to open myself up to harassment from internet trolls.

You're lying dude. This is crazy talk. You're not American I am convinced of this. You won't state what state you're in because you know any follow up questions such as restaurants or sports teams you would not know how to answer. You're a foreign and disruptive troll.

And here you were just a bit ago telling me how horrible it was that I didn't take people at their word.

That's pretty ironic, don't you think?

You goad me for not telling you what state I live in because that's so general and now you're talking about follow up questions about restaurants, sports teams, etc. You see why I'm hesitant? Because it's just tell me your state and then it's tell me your city, then all sorts of other garbage. If you're convinced I'm from another country, telling you any of this stuff (which is really easily searched for on the internet) is pointless, it won't change your mind.
Sports, restaurants, states are benign. You’re either super paranoid or a foreigner. I think the latter and certain things the Web won’t tell you. Such as the feeling of being in Wrigley Field.

because he was a corrupt swamp monster lining his pockets by NOT prosecuting rich people in Ukraine.

LMFAO!!!

So, Low IQ Joe was so concerned with "the rich" in Ukraine, bless his heart.....

LOL!!!!

Funny, that Low IQ Joe never mentioned that when questioned about it.....

Really? I live in Boston, MA. There are around 1mil people there. Go and doxx me. LOL

That is crazy paranoia. Oh and I am a Jew. I have two kids and I am 39. Still have zero chance of guessing who I am. Come on man.

I was a participant in another message board where conservative members sought to doxx other individuals. Experience shows me it isn't paranoia.

You may share whatever you want, I will do what I want. I don't see it as relevant either.

If you cannot even share a state that is deep paranoia. I am also a Pats fan. Go Pats!

Doxx me.

Not sharing personal details on the internet isn't deep paranoia. It's what you should be teaching your two kids.
Just things you have said, word choice, seemingly gives you away as some non-American douche bag...

Turns out you are the ones that are paranoid.
Just honest. You’re the only person who refuses to share the state they are in. Hmmmm wonder why that is. LOL.

You're lying dude. This is crazy talk. You're not American I am convinced of this. You won't state what state you're in because you know any follow up questions such as restaurants or sports teams you would not know how to answer. You're a foreign and disruptive troll.

And here you were just a bit ago telling me how horrible it was that I didn't take people at their word.

You goad me for not telling you what state I live in because that's so general and now you're talking about follow up questions about restaurants, sports teams, etc. You see why I'm hesitant? Because it's just tell me your state and then it's tell me your city, then all sorts of other garbage. If you're convinced I'm from another country, telling you any of this stuff (which is really easily searched for on the internet) is pointless, it won't change your mind.
Sports, restaurants, states are benign. You’re either super paranoid or a foreigner. I think the latter and certain things the Web won’t tell you. Such as the feeling of being in Wrigley Field.
You're paranoid that I'm a foreigner. Never been to Wrigley Field. Been to Miller Park. Fantastic place to watch a game.

I was a participant in another message board where conservative members sought to doxx other individuals. Experience shows me it isn't paranoia.

You may share whatever you want, I will do what I want. I don't see it as relevant either.

Doxx me.

Just things you have said, word choice, seemingly gives you away as some non-American douche bag...

Just honest. You’re the only person who refuses to share the state they are in. Hmmmm wonder why that is. LOL.
Be honest. If I tell you what state I live in, would it convince you that I'm not a foreigner?

It shouldn't because that is probably one of the dumbest way to confirm someone is from this country.

He doesn't have to answer.

No Democrat ever does.... they just steal and hope you folks getting handouts have their backs in doing so....

That Low IQ Joe was a "reformer" for Ukraine is about the most hilarious gasp here to date....

Low IQ Joe used Hunter as a CONDUIT for a KICKBACK, and that's what firing that prosecutor was all about, making sure US taxdollars stolen by the Biden family count in the bank....

He doesn't have to answer.

No Democrat ever does.... they just steal and hope you folks getting handouts have their backs in doing so....

That Low IQ Joe was a "reformer" for Ukraine is about the most hilarious gasp here to date....

Low IQ Joe used Hunter as a CONDUIT for a KICKBACK, and that's what firing that prosecutor was all about, making sure US taxdollars stolen by the Biden family count in the bank....

They answer, you just don't like the answers.

There should be an investigation into you to see if you stole taxpayer dollars.

They answer, you just don't like the answers

REALLY.....

Joe Biden Still Can’t Answer Basic Questions About Hunter and Burisma

"For all these reasons, if Joe Biden is the Democratic nominee in 2020, he will be confronted with questions about his son’s role at Burisma on a near-daily basis. That much has been clear for months now. Yet Biden has not bothered to prepare credible, coherent answers to those questions. In fact, the Democratic front-runner can’t even respond to the most predictable queries on the issue without flying into a barely concealed rage."

and the LEFT LIES and LIES and LIES and LIES....

When the subject is Democrats stealing from the US taxpayer, Democrats will lie and lie and lie forever....

You're paranoid that I'm a foreigner. Never been to Wrigley Field. Been to Miller Park. Fantastic place to watch a game.
Who is your favorite player?

Doxx me.

Be honest. If I tell you what state I live in, would it convince you that I'm not a foreigner?

It shouldn't because that is probably one of the dumbest way to confirm someone is from this country.
It would be a start. Difference is I see your POV just disagree with it. You don’t even acknowledge mine.

It would be a start. Difference is I see your POV just disagree with it. You don’t even acknowledge mine.

Yeah, I know it’s just a start. More and more details means it’s easier and easier to be doxxed.

Of course I acknowledge yours. Why do you think I ask you so many questions about your POV?

It was a more than a few years ago. We were sitting in left field. Ryan Braun threw my dad a baseball between innings.

I don’t actually follow baseball all that closely. I just enjoy going to the games for atmosphere.

The world laughs nervously as the remaining super power teeters on the brink of one party fascism. Accepting the corruption and the weaponizing of bipartisan foreign aid against the other half of the country is a poison pill that only former Republicans can swallow. I bet they swallow.

Putin Smiles.

Yeah, I know it’s just a start. More and more details means it’s easier and easier to be doxxed.

Of course I acknowledge yours. Why do you think I ask you so many questions about your POV?
You don’t ask questions you make statements. Such as. Trump is a criminal how do you not see that? That is not a question. That is you trying to belittle someone.

It was a more than a few years ago. We were sitting in left field. Ryan Braun threw my dad a baseball between innings.

I don’t actually follow baseball all that closely. I just enjoy going to the games for atmosphere.
Wow. Now was that so hard? No more questions. Other than I am shocked you liked Braun as he is a Jew and Leftists hate Jews.

No aid was ever held up.
Wow.

Like I said. You have to be literally mentally ill. You really should quit drinking so early in the morning.

giphy.gif
Mentally ill would be believing anything any lib said, you all lie all the time. Scumbags.

The world laughs nervously as the remaining super power teeters on the brink of one party fascism. Accepting the corruption and the weaponizing of bipartisan foreign aid against the other half of the country is a poison pill that only former Republicans can swallow. I bet they swallow.

Putin Smiles.
Putin likes discord and we gave it to him because people like you cannot accept the 2016 election results.

Wow. Now was that so hard? No more questions. Other than I am shocked you liked Braun as he is a Jew and Leftists hate Jews.
Don’t ask for personal details or at least don’t get pissy when they’re not forthcoming. I thought that was etiquette for the internet.

I liked Braun right up until found out he was a doper.

Putin Smiles.
Putin likes discord and we gave it to him because people like you cannot accept the 2016 election results.

Putin isn’t the only one who likes discoed. Trump thrives off it.

Forum List

Back