These are the facts in evidence. Trumpette's, avert your eyes.

There was NOT A SINGLE WORD about corruption in any of Trump's conversations with Zelensky

Hunter Biden = corruption = bilking the US taxpayer via a KICKBACK of US foreign aid

You = idiot running your mouth about shit you are clueless about.

No one is accusing Hunter of anything illegal, not even Sholkin.
I am, I'm accusing him until he posts his job description and what he did to earn a dime.

No one is accusing Hunter of anything illegal,

LMFAO!!!

Again, same answer as Low IQ Joe = nobody SAYS that....

If there was nothing wrong, why did Low IQ Joe get that prosecutor fired????

Answer = he got that prosecutor fired because the EU and IMF wanted him fired - parroted from DNC talking points issued in Nov....

Hunter Biden got a job he was 100% unqualified for, didn't speak the language, never showed up for "work," and was paid $16 million.... at the same time Ukraine got $1 billion in foreign aid.

The ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION IS KICKBACK. Every other answer is easily discredited..... whether "people are talking about it or not...."

That is a terrible way to live. To me this is not impeachable but it is informative and voters should decide. If DJT had a private call with Zelinsky and mentioned that he wanted to smear Biden as he was his biggest challenge in 2020 then he should be impeached for sure. There you have overt intent and self serving request. In the phone call, Trump used the pronouns of "us" and "our country".
Oh stop. You don’t believe everything you hear either. You just believe everything you hear that you want to be true.

Let me ask you this. Do you believe there was Nepotism with Burisma and the Bidens? Do you believe Ukraine was overtly corrupt when Hunter took that gig? Do you believe Trump has the right to be concerned given the report from Horowitz? To me none of this is impeachable. Let the people decide.

To me, these hearings demonstrate beyond any doubt. that the criteria for impeachment has not been met. This is basically a call of whether you agree or disagree with how Trump handled Ukraine. Those are reasonable bases deciding who to vote for, but nothing I've seen during these weeks of the impeachment testimony has moved the ball at all toward impeachment. If he is impeached it will be partisan, which is not what it should be.

I'll answer as honestly as I can.

It was nepotism with Burisma and Biden. I believe nepotism is rife throughout our country and theirs.
Ukraine is a famously corrupt country. The US is not.

The right to be concerned about what exactly? The Horowitz report doesn't have anything to do with Joe Biden, Hunter Biden or Ukraine.

Abuse of office I think is entirely impeachable. If Trump was using power he was entrusted with to garner a personal benefit, I think it is and should be impeachable. That's a betrayal of public trust. Why shouldn't it be?

#1) So there was Nepostism and chicanery.

#2) Horowitz states that the FISA was flimsy and Trump was spied upon. He believes some of that originated in the Ukraine.

#3) Trump used the pronouns of "us" and "our country" not "me" and "my campaign". To me this is political and partisan. He has not betrayed my public trust but I do want to understand how Hunter Biden got that gig and such a hefty payment. What did Joe Biden promise them to get Hunter such a gig.

1. Obviously nepotism. Even Hunter Biden admitted it. Chicanery? I don't know how to use that term technically, some kind of trick? I don't think there were any tricks involved.
2. Trump can believe whatever he wants, that's not a rational justification without something more concrete.
3. It is political and partisan, which is why it's a problem. I think that opening investigations into individuals shouldn't be based on partisan politics, don't you agree? You may want to know more about Hunter but that's not sufficient to subject someone to a potentially invasive investigation based on "wanting to know".

#1) Chicanery for sure with the Prosecutor et al.

#2) He has the right to believe it and elections have consequences, he is the POTUS.

#3) So you admit it is political and partisan. Thank you. Case closed. Again the pronouns he used were "us" and "our country". Does not sound like personal gain to me.

the facts that are released.

And when the facts don't line up with your reality, you invent a nation wide massive conspiracy claiming those facts which would confirm your reality have been suppressed.

Sorry, but that's not rational behavior.
never once. I happily provide the information I find. you can deny the source, but know the material is fact.
Where did you present fact that the recordings of Muslims marching in the street in New Jersey was suppressed by the media?
I posted it, you saw it. now you're lying. wow. little mouse running around looking for cheese, I didn't fart yet though.

Well that's a lie.
how so? are you saying I didn't post the information you asked for in another thread? wow. you are a deliberate liar.

There was NOT A SINGLE WORD about corruption in any of Trump's conversations with Zelensky

Hunter Biden = corruption = bilking the US taxpayer via a KICKBACK of US foreign aid

You = idiot running your mouth about shit you are clueless about.

No one has seriously accused Hunter of anything illegal, not Trump's DOJ and not even Sholkin.

Antosha is embarrassing himself again. Poor dolt.

What state do you live in?
I really don't like giving out identifying information online. Makes it easier to doxx people.

I'm in the midwest.

Really? I live in Boston, MA. There are around 1mil people there. Go and doxx me. LOL

That is crazy paranoia. Oh and I am a Jew. I have two kids and I am 39. Still have zero chance of guessing who I am. Come on man.

I was a participant in another message board where conservative members sought to doxx other individuals. Experience shows me it isn't paranoia.

You may share whatever you want, I will do what I want. I don't see it as relevant either.

If you cannot even share a state that is deep paranoia. I am also a Pats fan. Go Pats!

Doxx me.

Why would I doxx you? What do you care anyway? It's creepy.

Not sharing personal details on the internet isn't deep paranoia. It's what you should be teaching your two kids.

I asked you what state you were in that is all. You have deep paranoia.

No one is accusing Hunter of anything illegal,

LMFAO!!!

Again, same answer as Low IQ Joe = nobody SAYS that....

If there was nothing wrong, why did Low IQ Joe get that prosecutor fired????

Answer = he got that prosecutor fired because the EU and IMF wanted him fired - parroted from DNC talking points issued in Nov....

Hunter Biden got a job he was 100% unqualified for, didn't speak the language, never showed up for "work," and was paid $16 million.... at the same time Ukraine got $1 billion in foreign aid.

The ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION IS KICKBACK. Every other answer is easily discredited..... whether "people are talking about it or not...."
one question for creepy, sleepy joe, what was the prosecutor looking into that you needed him fired?

Russia intervened on behalf of Trump. It's a fact mate.
'Mate'? Sounds like you're some foreign douche bag, 'mate', one who is extremely stupid - even Democrats have abandoned that debunked myth. The only ones still pushing it are snowflakes unable to accept recorded / reported fact and Social media surfing / stalking Russian trolls, like the ones who conned snowflakes into organizing and marching for them back in 2016.

So which are you - Russian troll or duped snowflake?

Bwuhahahaha....

Really? I live in Boston, MA. There are around 1mil people there. Go and doxx me. LOL

That is crazy paranoia. Oh and I am a Jew. I have two kids and I am 39. Still have zero chance of guessing who I am. Come on man.

I was a participant in another message board where conservative members sought to doxx other individuals. Experience shows me it isn't paranoia.

You may share whatever you want, I will do what I want. I don't see it as relevant either.

If you cannot even share a state that is deep paranoia. I am also a Pats fan. Go Pats!

Doxx me.

Not sharing personal details on the internet isn't deep paranoia. It's what you should be teaching your two kids.
I'm proud of where i live.

Me too. I just choose not to open myself up to harassment from internet trolls.

You're lying dude. This is crazy talk. You're not American I am convinced of this. You won't state what state you're in because you know any follow up questions such as restaurants or sports teams you would not know how to answer. You're a foreign and disruptive troll.

Doxx me.

dude, you're paranoid.

we believe facts. post one someday
You’re little more than childish taunts and Trump programming.

I could write an algorithm that would give me the same results as your participating in this thread.

I don't think he's a US american.

Oh I know. I am curious if he will respond honestly, since his diatribe is all about honesty.
Perhaps it's a good time to refresh your memory as to the subject matter.

Congress authorized $391M in aid to Ukraine at the end of 2018. $250M under the control of the DoD and $141M under the control of the Dept. of State.

July 3.........Lt. Col. Vindman testified that is the date when he learned a hold on the aid had been put on.

July 10.......During a meeting at the WH Gordo Sondland makes Ukrainian officials aware Zelensky will only get a WH meeting w/ Donzo the Clown if he agrees to launch investigations in to the Biden's. Bolton tells Fiona Hill to report this to the NSC lawyer.

July 18........In a secure call with national security officials, a staff member of the WH OMB announces there’s a freeze on Ukraine aid until further notice, based on a presidential order to the budget office.
Trump’s Hold on Ukrainian Military Aid was Illegal

July 25.........the "perfect" call. Immediately after Zelensky offers to buy more military weapons Trump replies by saying "I would like you to do us a favor though" and proceeds to ask Zelensky to look in to the batshyte crazy conspiracy theory about the Crowdstrike server and later to work with Slimy Rudy in investigating the Biden's.
FEC chairwoman reiterates illegality of soliciting campaign help from foreign governments

Two US officials, Catherine Croft and Laura Cooper, have testified that as early as July 25 Ukraine officials expressed concern over the military aid they knew had been approved. “On July 25, a member of my staff got a question from a Ukraine embassy contact asking what was going on with Ukraine security assistance,” Cooper testified.

Aug. 12.......A whistleblower files a formal complaint addressed to Congress that details concerns over the July 25 phone call and the hold placed on the military aid. The complaint is withheld from Congress until Sept. 25. At some point after the call was made alarmed WH and national security officials, including John Eisenberg, make the decision to use a code level secure server to hide.......sorry.........store.......sorry......hide the transcript of the call even though it contains nothing of national security import to justify such a measure. The DoJ is notified of a criminal referral issued by the CIA's top lawyer regarding the call. Despite the obvious violation of the law prohibiting the solicitation of election assistance from a foreign country Billy the Bagman determines the call is no problemo.

Congressional testimony from Sondland, Hill, Vindman, Taylor, Cooper, Volker all corroborate the fact that diplomatic officials were aware the assistance to Ukraine would be held up until an announcement was made by Ukraine that the investigations Trump wanted were being initiated. Sondland testified that...... “Everyone was in the loop. It was no secret.” He went on to say.......“Was there a quid pro quo? As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes.”

Various WH officials such as................
with_rrlss.png

could offer more details but their testimony is being illegally blocked by the imposition of a claim that does not exist in law, "blanket privilege" for any and all WH officials the prez sees fit to block.

Once the WH became aware Trump had been caught they released the military aid and an edited copy of the call transcript cuz...............what else could they do?

In a nutshell, Trump put a hold on military assistance to use as leverage in order to get Zelensky to agree to announce Ukraine would investigate a political rival of Don's who at the time was the front runner to get the Dem nomination to run for the presidency............breaking two laws.
So was Joe Biden's hold on aid unless the prosecutor was fired illegal?

You’re little more than childish taunts and Trump programming.

I could write an algorithm that would give me the same results as your participating in this thread.

Oh I know. I am curious if he will respond honestly, since his diatribe is all about honesty.

Congress authorized $391M in aid to Ukraine at the end of 2018. $250M under the control of the DoD and $141M under the control of the Dept. of State.

July 3.........Lt. Col. Vindman testified that is the date when he learned a hold on the aid had been put on.

July 10.......During a meeting at the WH Gordo Sondland makes Ukrainian officials aware Zelensky will only get a WH meeting w/ Donzo the Clown if he agrees to launch investigations in to the Biden's. Bolton tells Fiona Hill to report this to the NSC lawyer.

July 18........In a secure call with national security officials, a staff member of the WH OMB announces there’s a freeze on Ukraine aid until further notice, based on a presidential order to the budget office.

July 25.........the "perfect" call. Immediately after Zelensky offers to buy more military weapons Trump replies by saying "I would like you to do us a favor though" and proceeds to ask Zelensky to look in to the batshyte crazy conspiracy theory about the Crowdstrike server and later to work with Slimy Rudy in investigating the Biden's.
FEC chairwoman reiterates illegality of soliciting campaign help from foreign governments

Two US officials, Catherine Croft and Laura Cooper, have testified that as early as July 25 Ukraine officials expressed concern over the military aid they knew had been approved. “On July 25, a member of my staff got a question from a Ukraine embassy contact asking what was going on with Ukraine security assistance,” Cooper testified.

Aug. 12.......A whistleblower files a formal complaint addressed to Congress that details concerns over the July 25 phone call and the hold placed on the military aid. The complaint is withheld from Congress until Sept. 25. At some point after the call was made alarmed WH and national security officials, including John Eisenberg, make the decision to use a code level secure server to hide.......sorry.........store.......sorry......hide the transcript of the call even though it contains nothing of national security import to justify such a measure. The DoJ is notified of a criminal referral issued by the CIA's top lawyer regarding the call. Despite the obvious violation of the law prohibiting the solicitation of election assistance from a foreign country Billy the Bagman determines the call is no problemo.

Congressional testimony from Sondland, Hill, Vindman, Taylor, Cooper, Volker all corroborate the fact that diplomatic officials were aware the assistance to Ukraine would be held up until an announcement was made by Ukraine that the investigations Trump wanted were being initiated. Sondland testified that...... “Everyone was in the loop. It was no secret.” He went on to say.......“Was there a quid pro quo? As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes.”

with_rrlss.png

could offer more details but their testimony is being illegally blocked by the imposition of a claim that does not exist in law, "blanket privilege" for any and all WH officials the prez sees fit to block.

Once the WH became aware Trump had been caught they released the military aid and an edited copy of the call transcript cuz...............what else could they do?

In a nutshell, Trump put a hold on military assistance to use as leverage in order to get Zelensky to agree to announce Ukraine would investigate a political rival of Don's who at the time was the front runner to get the Dem nomination to run for the presidency............breaking two laws.
well he had no authority to, obammy did, but not creepy, sleepy joe, and to openly boast he did, seems to be set and match!!!

I really don't like giving out identifying information online. Makes it easier to doxx people.

I'm in the midwest.

Doxx me.

Just things you have said, word choice, seemingly gives you away as some non-American douche bag...

with_rrlss.png

well he had no authority to, obammy did, but not creepy, sleepy joe, and to openly boast he did, seems to be set and match!!!
Joe gave a videotaped confession....count him among Democrats too stupid to know they were breaking laws....more like so arrogant they believed they were / are ABOVE the law.

with_rrlss.png

Joe gave a videotaped confession....count him among Democrats too stupid to know they were breaking laws....more like so arrogant they believed they were / are ABOVE the law.
people who think they are "above the law"

with_rrlss.png

people who think they are "above the law"
Berg is another troll who just cuts and pastes and doesn’t have any original thoughts

Doxx me.

You're lying dude. This is crazy talk. You're not American I am convinced of this. You won't state what state you're in because you know any follow up questions such as restaurants or sports teams you would not know how to answer. You're a foreign and disruptive troll.

And here you were just a bit ago telling me how horrible it was that I didn't take people at their word.

That's pretty ironic, don't you think?

You goad me for not telling you what state I live in because that's so general and now you're talking about follow up questions about restaurants, sports teams, etc. You see why I'm hesitant? Because it's just tell me your state and then it's tell me your city, then all sorts of other garbage. If you're convinced I'm from another country, telling you any of this stuff (which is really easily searched for on the internet) is pointless, it won't change your mind.

I'm in the midwest.

Doxx me.

Just things you have said, word choice, seemingly gives you away as some non-American douche bag...

Turns out you are the ones that are paranoid.

Forum List

Back