These are the "People" We are Allowing in This Country

I hope we wake up before it's too late. These are NOT AMERICAN values. But they are growing

So Freedom of Speech as protected by the First Amendment is no longer and American value?????

Here's a clue for you facists: These demonstrated aren't supporting Hamas at all. They are supporting the Palestian people who are being indiscriminately murdered by Isreali assaults on the Gaza Strip. The Palestian people are dying in far greater numbers than the Hamas slaughter of Israelis, and no country will take them in or allow them to leave.

The Palestinians have the same right to live as the Israeli's. Retaliation by Israel against innocent Palestinians, is not much different that Hamas' slaughter of Israelis' Dead is dead. Palestinians with nowhere to run, are just as terrorized as the families Hamas killed on October 7th.d

"The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which." - George Orwell, Animal Farm.

Last edited:
Really? You are terribly uninformed. Do you watch Fox News or CNN all day?

It doesn’t take much to find the truth. Don’t be a lazy fuck.

What really happened on 7th October?

Evidence is now emerging that up to half the Israelis killed were combatants; that Israeli forces were responsible for some of their own civilian deaths; and that Tel Aviv disseminated false ‘Hamas atrocities’ stories to justify its devastating air assault on Palestinian civilians in Gaza.

PS. Now tell me how many Gazan women and children are dead? Or doesn’t it matter to you?
:cuckoo:

Evidence is now emerging that up to half the Israelis killed were combatants; that Israeli forces were responsible for some of their own civilian deaths; and that Tel Aviv disseminated false ‘Hamas atrocities’ stories to justify its devastating air assault on Palestinian civilians in Gaza.

PS. Now tell me how many Gazan women and children are dead? Or doesn’t it matter to you?

Yes, Jews made the mistake of believing they have a right to live. You know better, Adolf. What really happened on October 7? You told em, huh, Adolf?

Awwww, look at the pali propagandist lying through his teeth.

Tell me, did your heroes ham-ass, attack Israel and kill hundreds at a music festival?

Yes, Jews made the mistake of believing they have a right to live. You know better, Adolf. What really happened on October 7? You told em, huh, Adolf?
Lol. Now the Strawman argument. As always warmongers resort to distortions and lies.

Lol. Now the Strawman argument. As always warmongers resort to distortions and lies.

There's nothing strawman about your boys murdering 1,400 plus women and children and civilians by chopping them into pieces like your hero John Wayne Gacy

How long did the Jordanians have to fight regain control of their country?

How long till Lebanon recovers from the destabilizing that the pali's brought to that poor country?

How many hundreds of thousands of pali's did Kuwait kick out after they were invaded by Iraq?

Wherever the pali's go they breed war.

Lebanon's demographics were turned upside down by the 10s of thousands of impoverished refugees Israel forced out of Palestine in 1948-1967. Same with Jordan. You're a vicious, ignorant person.
Have you spent any time in Lebanon or Jordan....or even Kuwait?

Refugee populations are a problem. That's why nobody would take the Jews in before or after WW2.

Lebanon's demographics were turned upside down by the 10s of thousands of impoverished refugees Israel forced out of Palestine in 1948-1967. Same with Jordan. You're a vicious, ignorant person.
Have you spent any time in Lebanon or Jordan....or even Kuwait?

Refugee populations are a problem. That's why nobody would take the Jews in before or after WW2.

Your hero's the pali's tried to depose the King of Jordan, and take over the country. It took 10 months of fighting to kick them out of the country. Your hero's, the pali's then went to Lebanon, and so destabilized that country with their marxist bullshit, that the country descended into civil war, with the deaths of tens of thousands. One of my best friends still carries a bullet in his leg from your hero's the pali's.

Then, after Kuwait was liberated from Iraqi occupation, it was found that your hero's, the pali's had actively helped the Iraqi forces so the Kuwaiti's rightfully kicked the ungrateful fucks out of the country.

So, I ask you yet again, what the fuck is wrong with your friends, the pali's?

Everywhere they go, they are nothing more than human locusts.

There's nothing strawman about your boys murdering 1,400 plus women and children and civilians by chopping them into pieces like your hero John Wayne Gacy
I’m so glad you’re concerned about the Israelis killed, half of whom likely were military personnel.

Now do you have any concerns about the thousands of dead and injured Palestinian women and children? Or do you only know about 10/7?

I’m so glad you’re concerned about the Israelis killed, half of whom likely were military personnel.

Now do you have any concerns about the thousands of dead and injured Palestinian women and children? Or do you only know about 10/7?
You're so full of shit. Your hero's in ham-ass killed unarmed women, children, and men. They raped and murdered hundreds at the music festival.

You are a poor excuse for a human being.

Very poor.

And...

There are plenty of people around the world supporting the Palestinian people from the indiscriminate bombing by the IDF in Gaza...

The ICC has opened a case on this... IDF have dropped 20,000 in just over a month... Can they tell us the 20,000 individual targets they were going for? This looks like blanket bombing one of the most densely populated areas in the world with half of them Children...

Yea, there are people protesting.. They are called the informed...
It's free speech. So long as they don't attack the capital or build bombs .... we should welcome views we don't agree with. It's what the founders envisioned. We must question what we believe, because testing them is the way to being stronger.

But what is Israel supposed to do? Hamas said this was NOT a "one off" kinda thing. A separate state has nothing to do with hamas's goal to destroy Israel.

And imo the settlers need to be in jail.

You're so full of shit. Your hero's in ham-ass killed unarmed women, children, and men. They raped and murdered hundreds at the music festival.

You are a poor excuse for a human being.

Very poor.
Dupe. All you know is 10/7. History began that day for you.

You don’t give a shit about the war crimes Israel is committing and the massive death toll of women and children. You hate Muslims. Bigot.

No, you ignorant dolt. The Jews made the mistake of thinking that the mass slaughter of Israelis by Hamas gave them the right to slaughter 10 times as many innocent Palestinians without consequences, including women and children.

Neither side has the right to kill any noncombatant, regardless of whether Hamas is using them as “shields”.

But what is Israel supposed to do? Hamas said this was NOT a "one off" kinda thing. A separate state has nothing to do with hamas's goal to destroy Israel.

And imo the settlers need to be in jail.
Do you think they have no choice but to mass murder women and children?

No, you ignorant dolt. The Jews made the mistake of thinking that the mass slaughter of Israelis by Hamas gave them the right to slaughter 10 times as many innocent Palestinians without consequences, including women and children.

Neither side has the right to kill any noncombatant, regardless of whether Hamas is using them as “shields”.
Wow! I didn’t think you had it in you. Great post!

Dupe. All you know is 10/7. History began that day for you.

You don’t give a shit about the war crimes Israel is committing and the massive death toll of women and children. You hate Muslims. Bigot.
Your hero's in ham-ass killed foreigners from Argentina, Germany, Thailand, and the USA. Funny how you ignore them.

Why is that?

Because it fucks up your tall tale?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Yes, Israel's military has a lot of eight year olds they send to parks to be slaughtered by Palestinians, sure they do. Fun fact, most of us rooted against the Manson clan. Blows your mind, huh?

They have no choice and neither would we. You go for your hostages and kill ANYTHING in the way. Otherwise, they'll take more hostages.
No. I don’t believe that for a second. They could have gotten all the hostages released had they agreed to release imprisoned Palestinians.

What Israel is doing is WORSE than what Hamas did. This is clearly evident.

But you’re right about the US mass murdering women and children. Our criminal government has a long history of committing war crimes.

Forum List

Back