These are the "People" We are Allowing in This Country

Where did he say that? And for that matter where did he say that he supports Hamas?

Quote?

He supports ham-ass because he wants Israel to disappear.

If you support ham-ass you support gays being tossed off of buildings because THAT'S WHAT THEY DO!

He supports ham-ass because he wants Israel to disappear.

If you support ham-ass you support gays being tossed off of buildings because THAT'S WHAT THEY DO!

Gipper wants Israel to disappear? I've never seen him say that before. But I'll let him speak for himself. :dunno:

Gipper wants Israel to disappear? I've never seen him say that before. But I'll let him speak for himself. :dunno:

If you want Israel to not defend itself then that is de facto proof of a desire for it to disappear, because that is the only other outcome possible.

If you want Israel to not defend itself then that is de facto proof of a desire for it to disappear, because that is the only other outcome possible.

Of course Israel should defend itself. All countries and people have a right to defend themselves. Again, I've never heard gipper say that Israel doesn't have a right to defend itself. I'm not saying you're wrong about that, I've just never seen him say that.

Maybe instead of all the speaking for others that a few here do a lot, posting actual quotes would be the good thing to do.

Or let's just ask him..... gipper is it true that you don't believe Israel should defend itself?

Of course Israel should defend itself. All countries and people have a right to defend themselves. Again, I've never heard gipper say that Israel doesn't have a right to defend itself. I'm not saying you're wrong about that, I've just never seen him say that.

Maybe instead of all the speaking for others that a few here do a lot, posting actual quotes would be the good thing to do.

Or let's just ask him..... gipper is it true that you don't believe Israel should defend itself?

Gipper demands Israel stand down and stop killing ham-ass.

That is surrender and that is the death of Israel.

Gipper demands Israel stand down and stop killing ham-ass.

That is surrender and that is the death of Israel.

I don't want to speak for him but I haven't heard him say that either. He has been saying repeatedly that Israel should stop carpet bombing massive amounts of civilians, in a densely populated area that is 50% children.

(I know what the usual response to that is, so unless there is evidence that all 20,000 civilian deaths were because Hamas was hiding behind them, it's looking more and more like just an excuse to get away with total death and destruction, which should lead to the question, what is the real goal?)

It is a most curious thing, West, to see the exact same group of people who are committed to supporting a questionable regime and former soviet block of Ukraine battle a mere territorial dispute with its neighbor of where to place a border no matter WHAT the cost ad infinitum even it it runs into 500 billion dollars simultaneously argue for the total abandonment of the only decent country in the Middle East, the only democracy and, unlike Ukraine, an actual ally and close friend whom we have treaties with, despite their coming under attack of sheer barbarism in an attempt to literally exterminate them from the face of a planet--- a group who supposedly prides itself on human rights issues.

Worse, in doing so, actually supporting the very perps who, given half the chance, would gladly kill them as well . . .

Surely, this is the definition of mental illness.

I don't want to speak for him but I haven't heard him say that either. He has been saying repeatedly that Israel should stop carpet bombing massive amounts of civilians, in a densely populated area that is 50% children.

(I know what the usual response to that is, so unless there is evidence that all 20,000 civilian deaths were because Hamas was hiding behind them, it's looking more and more like just an excuse to get away with total death and destruction, which should lead to the question, what is the real goal?)

Then you haven't been paying attention.

Yes of course Israel has a right to defend itself. However what its doing is not defense. It’s a war crime.

As you well know and have experienced here, the warmongers must lie and distort the opinions of those demanding peace. It happens in every war.

Hey, you are the bigot who loves to toss gays off of buildings. Take it up with your ham-ass buddies.
Why do you support dumb Joe Biden?
1700173515023.png

No. I support peace. You support genocide, but are too dumb to know it.

How many babies must die before you wake up?

You’re much too old to keep believing lies.
Liar. You support your buddies in ham-ass and their raping, and murdering of completely innocent people at a music festival.

Foreigners. Never hurt a pali ever in their lives, and your scum killed them anyway.

For fun.

Fuck them and you too for supporting them.

Saying you support Israel is the same thing as saying I support genocide.
Which you do because you don't want Israel to be able to defend itself.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Forum List

Back