These are the "People" We are Allowing in This Country

This is all in prep for the mother of all amnesty for illegals push. Mark my words, as soon as Dems get enough control in congress to cram that through it's a done deal and then you can kiss our country goodbye as we know it.

Attachments

• download.jpeg-1.jpg
    download.jpeg-1.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 5
It’s an apartheid state dumb ass.

No, it isn't, dumbass. You still refuse to condemn the rape and murder of completely innocent foreigners at the music festival.

Why is that?

Wish you could have been there?

The only way you can get laid?

You are a despicable INCEL.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Is that one of the kids your great Palestinian freedom fighters raped and beheaded? Yes, you are manly men slaughtering women and children
Yes and…”War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.”

It’s an apartheid state dumb ass.

And that's what outs what you really are right there, it's not a concern for loss of human life, whether innocent children or anyone else. If it were, you would have equal compassion and sympathy for the Israeli's that are constantly slaughtered as well, but you don't, that is very clear reading the summation of your posts. You only support the muslims, you don't support the jews at all, you think the jews deserve what they got on 10/7, and you're even too cowardly to come out and say it, you hide behind the guise of 'peace'. Why can't you be honest, you've already made your position very clear, there's really no reason to hide behind innocent women and children like hamas does. Are you ashamed of it? I know you've been asked several pointed questions that you refuse to answer, if you truly believe in your 'cause', you wouldn't hesitate to say exactly what your position is, yet you don't. And that tells me everything I need to know. :dunno:

Yea, there are people protesting.. They are called the informed...

If by informed you mean they rely on TikTok for virtually all of their news, sure, they are very informed. Maybe some catch blurbs from MSBNC of the BBC too, which are equally as biased.

To paraphrase Ronald Reagan, it isn't that these folks don't have a lot of information, it is just that the information they have is incorrect.

And that's what outs what you really are right there, it's not a concern for loss of human life, whether innocent children or anyone else. If it were, you would have equal compassion and sympathy for the Israeli's that are constantly slaughtered as well, but you don't, that is very clear reading the summation of your posts. You only support the muslims, you don't support the jews at all, you think the jews deserve what they got on 10/7, and you're even too cowardly to come out and say it, you hide behind the guise of 'peace'. Why can't you be honest, you've already made your position very clear, there's really no reason to hide behind innocent women and children like hamas does. Are you ashamed of it? I know you've been asked several pointed questions that you refuse to answer, if you truly believe in your 'cause', you wouldn't hesitate to say exactly what your position is, yet you don't. And that tells me everything I need to know. :dunno:
Peace at all costs! Not war at all costs, as you support.

Peace at all costs! Not war at all costs, as you support.

That's right. Being slaughtered by Jew haters like you is worth fighting to prevent, Adolf.

If you're not willing to fight for your freedom, you don't deserve it, and you won't have it

Sure, Adolf, sure. Have you slaughtered a Jew today?
I love Jews, but hate you.

Israel became Nazis to fight Hamas.

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.” -Nietzsche

THINK YOU MORON!

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.” -Nietzsche

THINK YOU MORON!

Well, since you love Jews and want to help them die, I'm pretty happy you hate me then.

I don't hate you more than any other Jew hating Democrat

Well, since you love Jews and want to help them die, I'm pretty happy you hate me then.

I don't hate you more than any other Jew hating Democrat
I hate you. Sorry.

Warmongers like you are the dumbest people on the planet.

GET INFORMED. STOP ACCEPTING LIES FROM THE LYING ESTABLISHMENT.

THINK YOU MORON!

Yet you won't explain how Israel should 'fight' them, you just said 'peace at all costs', you claim they're an apartheid sate, you claim they're allowed to defend themselves, yet you have refused to detail exactly how they're allowed to do that. You're all over the fucking map because you won't just be honest about what your real opinion is. You definitely don't love Jews. Do you believe the holocaust actually happened, or are you a denier there as well?

I hate you. Sorry.

Warmongers like you are the dumbest people on the planet.

GET INFORMED. STOP ACCEPTING LIES FROM THE LYING ESTABLISHMENT.

A coward who won't fight for freedom deserves neither peace nor freedom, and you won't have either. But as long as you take a bunch of Jews with you, huh Hitler?

A coward who won't fight for freedom deserves neither peace nor freedom, and you won't have either. But as long as you take a bunch of Jews with you, huh Hitler?
Freedom? WTF are smoking? Learn something today for the first time in decades.

War is a racket.

Yet you won't explain how Israel should 'fight' them, you just said 'peace at all costs', you claim they're an apartheid sate, you claim they're allowed to defend themselves, yet you have refused to detail exactly how they're allowed to do that. You're all over the fucking map because you won't just be honest about what your real opinion is. You definitely don't love Jews. Do you believe the holocaust actually happened, or are you a denier there as well?
Free them. Don’t fight them. You know nothing of the history. Learn the history then we can talk.

Forum List

Back