These are the "People" We are Allowing in This Country

I guess you aren't aware there was an election and Hamas dominated it.

Nice try though since you didn't know that
So you ignored what I said eh? I should know better than to attempt a genuine discussion with you.

Hamas barely won (by three seats (I think) in an election that was primarily AGAINST Fatah, it’s corruption, and inability to manage basic services. There hasn’t been one since. Guess you weren’t aware of that.

So you ignored what I said eh? I should know better than to attempt a genuine discussion with you.

Hamas barely won (by three seats (I think) in an election that was primarily AGAINST Fatah, it’s corruption, and inability to manage basic services. There hasn’t been one since. Guess you weren’t aware of that.

Gotcha, Hamas won in a clear repudiation of their anti-Jew agenda by the Palestinian people.

Fucking moron

The pali's were given Gaza. The Jews there were forcibly removed. Gaza could have become a new Monaco. The whole pali population could have become wealthy.

But no, they CHOSE a life of violence, murder and strife.

Fuck 'em.

No Arab nation will ever allow them in.

I wonder why.

The majority of the population were either children or not even born when those events occurred. They haven’t had much choice.

It is also debatable that Gaza could have attained that.

Israel helped create Hamas as part of it’s Palestinian strategy.

Listen to former Israeli officials such as Brig. Gen. Yitzhak Segev, who was the Israeli military governor in Gaza in the early 1980s. Segev later told a New York Times reporter that he had helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a “counterweight” to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referred to Hamas as “a creature of Israel.”)

Deja’s vous…kind of like what the US has done in various parts of the world leading to violence and misery.

The majority of the population were either children or not even born when those events occurred. They haven’t had much choice.

Listen to former Israeli officials such as Brig. Gen. Yitzhak Segev, who was the Israeli military governor in Gaza in the early 1980s. Segev later told a New York Times reporter that he had helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a “counterweight” to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referred to Hamas as “a creature of Israel.”)

Deja’s vous…kind of like what the US has done in various parts of the world leading to violence and misery.

None of that gives them the right to dismember Jews or to prevent Israel from stopping them

Gotcha, Hamas won in a clear repudiation of their anti-Jew agenda by the Palestinian people.

Fucking moron
Repudiation? You are saying they won in a clear rejection of “their anti-Jew agenda”.

1700237674045.jpeg

Moron.

And...

There are plenty of people around the world supporting the Palestinian people from the indiscriminate bombing by the IDF in Gaza...

The ICC has opened a case on this... IDF have dropped 20,000 in just over a month... Can they tell us the 20,000 individual targets they were going for? This looks like blanket bombing one of the most densely populated areas in the world with half of them Children...

Yea, there are people protesting.. They are called the informed...
Who ever heard of "individual bombing?" If Palestinians don't like getting bombed, they know what to do to make it stop.

Canaan should be a unitary, multi-ethnic, secular society with little to no religious input from any side. The Old City of Jerusalem needs to be administered internationally as a historical site with no religious observances allowed, much like how the Hagia Sophia became a museum. As long as religion and religious dogmas are allowed to rule the discussion, this will never end.
Or we can just allow Israel to exterminate Hamas.

Yes, I was paraphrasing you, which is why I followed that with "fucking moron."

Reading is fundamental, you should take a class and learn how
Reading is fundamental. That is exactly what you wrote.

And you ignore the complexity underlying it because it doesn’t fit your narrative.

Who the fuck cares. Why is Gaza a shithole? Why are pali's poor, while their leaders live large on the American tax payers dime?

This is the sad reality, if every Pali magically vanished tomorrow, the world would be a better place.

The opposite isn't true if all the Jews vanished.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Reading is fundamental. That is exactly what you wrote.

And you ignore the complexity underlying it because it doesn’t fit your narrative.

All you did was drone on with platitudes, you didn't make a point, you just said woe are the Palestinians. Jews aren't people, you didn't mention them, Adolf

So it’s not okay for Hamas to kill, but it’s okay if Jews kill. Gotcha. :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :ahole-1::abgg2q.jpg::fu:

Why did ham-ass rape and murder foreigners at the music festival.

You saying it was OK for ham-ass to do that?

So it’s not okay for Hamas to kill, but it’s okay if Jews kill. Gotcha. :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :ahole-1::abgg2q.jpg::fu:

Strawman. At this point even you know you're full of shit with that argument. Jews didn't attack, Hamas did.

Sorry guy the Jews didn't lie down and die like the dogs you say they are. Fighting back, Jews can't do that! They need to die, right Adolf!

At this point. Yeah. Your heroes ham-ass, raped and murdered foreigners, completely innocent visitors to a music festival.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back