These are the "People" We are Allowing in This Country

This is a lie. There popularity goes up after bombing Israel, according to polls.
The freaking President had to cancel elections a while back because he knew HAMAS was going to win big.
I made a thread about this stuff.
IMG-20231117-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20231117-WA0007.jpg

No they didn’t. Learn history otherwise you expose yourself as a fool, which is exactly what you’ve done.

Yes, Hamas actually started as a children's group giving Jewish mothers a night out until the Jews came and made it a terrorist organization. Stupid Jews.

Fucking moron

Get informed. Don’t die a dumb fuck.

Still no condemnation from you for the absolute innocent people raped and murdered by your hero's.

GO FUCK YOURSELF, you despicable piece of excrement.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The truth doesn’t matter to these crazed warmongers. They believe whatever the authorities tell them.

I really don't want to believe that, but its looking more and more that way.

Roseanne Barr is right about one thing, when she said, "Nobody wants to hear the real truth. They're horrified of it. They'd rather go with bullshit. It's easier."

Last edited:
I really don't want to believe that, but its looking more and more that way.

Roseanne Barr is right about one thing, when she said, "Nobody wants to hear the real truth. They're horrified of it. They'd rather go with bullshit. It's easier."
How about you? Any condemnation for the dozens of foreign nationals raped and murdered at the music festival by ham-ass?

Hmm?

Forum List

Back