These are the "People" We are Allowing in This Country

How about you? Any condemnation for the dozens of foreign nationals raped and murdered at the music festival by ham-ass?

Hmm?
1D86E916-60E7-4072-9DC5-957872207B2E.png

How about you? Any condemnation for the dozens of foreign nationals raped and murdered at the music festival by ham-ass?

Hmm?

I'm as anti-violence as it gets. I can't even watch violent movies. So OBVIOUSLY I'm 1000% against the evil acts of October 7, and I've stated that the perpetrators should pay the highest price. That doesn't mean I agree with the massive bombing of civilians, killing thousands of children and babies, while Hamas has most likely been hiding away in another country.

יוסף חדאד - Yoseph Haddad
@YosephHaddad
Hamas is desperate! They released a video showing a dead Palestinian baby... but wait for the catch. It's not a real baby; it's a doll; yes, you read that right, a baby doll!

They realized their mistake and already deleted the video.

This exposes how hard the lying and slanderous propaganda arm of Hamas and the Palestinians works.

It’s time we stop believing your crap! In the end, Hamas will be destroyed!
Oct 13, 2023

Nicholas Fondacaro
@NickFondacaro
MSNBC features a video recorded by a known Hamas-linked crisis actor.
Host Chris Jansing quotes him like he's an innocent civilian.
The man in the video has appeared in other videos as a doctor, dying in a hospital, and a rescue worker, among other roles.
1:43 PM · Nov 10, 2023

Israel ישראל 🇮🇱@Israel
(Thread) The devil works hard but Gaza's "film" industry works harder.

Meet Saleh Aljafarawi, Hamas presenter, father, patient, singer, journalist and crisis actor.

He's just one example of how Hamas is using social media to spread misinformation and shape false narratives related to Gaza.

On the left, you can see Saleh cheering on Hamas rockets fired at Israel.

On the right, you can see Saleh recently enjoying a delicious meal "fit for kings".
Nov 6, 2023

Aviva Klompas
@AvivaKlompas:

Mr. Pallywood got a big promotion and

@BBCWorld

got duped. This evening, the BBC aired the charlatan's staged production to their viewers. The BBC knows full well that there are no foreign correspondents in Gaza and there is no free press. All news from Gaza comes with Hamas's seal of approval and a side of propaganda.
Nov 3, 2023

Kilkenny Friends of Israel 🇮🇱
@KilkennyOf
The Hamas health ministry gives figures that rise most days, but #Pallywood figures rise every day.

Note in this video two of "the dead arose and appeared to many".
Nov 6, 2023

==

Mom, I'm OK - it's just for the cameras!

Australian Jewish Association
@AustralianJA
HAMAS PROPAGANDA PALLYWOOD STYLE PRODUCTION

This would be just funny comedy if the media and social media influencers did not actually use this type of rubbish.
[https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F-NR2LxbkAAyqZp?format=jpg&name=small]
Nov 5, 2023
https://twitter.com/AustralianJA/status/1721309515453501481

__

🟦 Nil נילי
@NiliSaar72
Pallywood featuring Gaza Gary and Hamas Henry

This is such bad acting 😂

Roof is fully intact too…
The following media includes potentially sensitive content. Change settings
Nov 10, 2023
https://twitter.com/NiliSaar72/status/1722914729671147798

Last edited:
I'm as anti-violence as it gets. I can't even watch violent movies. So OBVIOUSLY I'm 1000% against the evil acts of October 7, and I've stated that the perpetrators should pay the highest price. That doesn't mean I agree with the massive bombing of civilians, killing thousands of children and babies, while Hamas has most likely been hiding away in another country.
Isn’t it the height of hypocrisy that these crazed warmongers like to bemoan those who died on 10/7, yet they are all in on mass murdering innocent Pali women and children?

They're all fuvking lying hypocrites.

At least you can do what the grifter can't. He still won't condemn his terrorist buddies for their vile acts.

ham-ass is placing weaponry in hospitals and other protected sites.

That is a WAR CRIME.

You have a problem with babies being blown to bits.

Take it up with ham-ass.

They are the guilty party.

Isn’t it the height of hypocrisy that these crazed warmongers like to bemoan those who died on 10/7, yet they are all in on mass murdering innocent Pali women and children?

They're all fuvking lying hypocrites.
Don't start shit, and you won't be blown to shit.

Pretty simple.

So how come you don't understand that?

You MUST be an epsilon, semi moron.

The leadership is.
What sources do you have for your claims? Just your hunch?
Maybe you should let Israel know where they are. You obviously have evidence Israeli intelligence doesnt. 😂

I treat people how they treat others. Your heroes, the pali's, sole desire is to exterminate Jews.

They get what they give.
My heroes? They are the doctors in the Palestinian hospitals desperately trying to keep people alive. The families of the hostages desperately retain hope. They are the journalists trying to report on what is happening and frequently ending up targets.

You can keep your “hero’s” and stuff them in hell with Hamas.

My heroes? They are the doctors in the Palestinian hospitals desperately trying to keep people alive. The families of the hostages desperately retain hope. They are the journalists trying to report on what is happening and frequently ending up targets.

You can keep your “hero’s” and stuff them in hell with Hamas.
For every one of those, there is a palestinian doctor calling for the death of Jews. Or have you not been paying attention to that? There is at least one Jewish doctor who was working in Gaza as well. Not a peep about him.

For every one of those, there is a palestinian doctor calling for the death of Jews. Or have you not been paying attention to that? There is at least one Jewish doctor who was working in Gaza as well. Not a peep about him.
Like your buddy dumb Joe, you are on the wrong side of history.

Forum List

Back