These Are The Salad Days

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
By this time next year, we are going to be looking back at the eight years of the Obama Administration as the golden age of American politics.

I'm sure many of you have carbonated beverages shooting out of your nostrils at this moment, but think about it.

This campaign season has been the most vitriolic, offensive, dumpster diving, mud slinging, fabricated, and evil election year since 1824.

Yes, 1824. That's when the personal attacks got so ugly, it killed the wife of one of the candidates. We haven't yet sunk that low, but there is still time. And we have two candidates who are not above setting a new benchmark.

We are in Crazy Land now, boys and girls. You thought it was bad in 2012? Look at us now!

The hatred and ugliness is of such scale that there is simply no going back. Whichever candidate wins this election is NEVER going to be accepted by the opposition. Never. Ever. NO EFFING WAY.

Before the perspiration from the hand of the new President has evaporated off the swearing-in Bible, the political hacks of the opposing party are going to be Facebook feeding a list of reasons to impeach the new President for immediate widescale parroting.

The Representatives and Senators of the opposing party will be given Death-to-the-Traitor bullet points to echo on the talking head circuit, and they will filibuster or poison pill every piece of legislation offered up by the President or his/her congressional minions.

The hack propaganda mills will be taking out superloans to expand their bullshit manufacturing facilities. If the new President breaks a shoelace while tying his/her shoe, it will be a national scandal of epic proportions. If the new President nods his or her head in the direction of any head of state during the next eight years, it will be taken as the kowtowing of an appeasing, spineless supplicant.

A sneeze will be a death rattle. A wink will be a sexual assault. A brushing aside of a stray hair will be a secret signal to the Jewish cabal. Anonymous inside sources will claim the President is about to send out a gun confiscation force in the guise of census takers. The bullshit manufacturers will claim still other anonymous inside sources who "know about these things" have provided information the President is about to be arrested for being a crack dealer in the 70s.

So enjoy today while you can. These are the good old days you will soon be missing.

Editorial correction: I said the 1824 election was the worst. I meant 1828. That's the one which killed Andrew Jackson's wife.

A couple other things:

If a child is killed by an alligator in Florida, it will be the President's fault. If the town dog catcher in Alba, Missouri rapes his next door neighbor, it will be because the President coddles criminals. If the President fails to attend the funeral of a general no one ever heard of, it will indicate the utter scorn the President has for the military.

Editorial correction: I said the 1824 election was the worst. I meant 1828. That's the one which killed Andrew Jackson's wife.

A couple other things:

If a child is killed by an alligator in Florida, it will be the President's fault. If the town dog catcher in Alba, Missouri rapes his next door neighbor, it will be because the President coddles criminals. If the President fails to attend the funeral of a general no one ever heard of, it will indicate the utter scorn the President has for the military.
Imagine if a president plays golf

A couple other things:

Trump owns seven golf courses.

Why do we need an opposition when Progressives already know how to run everything so much better all the way down to your everyday life?

Why do we need an opposition when Progressives already know how to run everything so much better all the way down to your everyday life?
It's almost as if you are following a script!

A couple other things:

Trump owns seven golf courses.

I hear he cheats

Does Donald Trump cheat at golf? A Washington Post investigation.

Last edited:
If only we had another leader who didn't know our traditions, our holidays, our legal system or even how many states we had rounded to the nearest ten.

I can't be the only one enjoying the sight of my point sailing a mile above the tards' heads. :lol:

I could not have asked for better responses from them. :lol:

Obama was such a great, inclusive leader who loved the country he lead.

Mourning in America

Women and the LGBT community already ask that of Conservatives who champion individual rights and less intrusive government. Go figure.
Women want a solid economic future. They want freedom, liberty, and property rights. Most don't want a government-dependent welfare state. All the women I have talked with in my profession despise Hillary and her ideals.
As far as the lgbt - who gives a flying fuck what they want.

Women and the LGBT community already ask that of Conservatives who champion individual rights and less intrusive government. Go figure.
Women want a solid economic future. They want freedom, liberty, and property rights. Most don't want a government-dependent welfare state. All the women I have talked with in my profession despise Hillary and her ideals.
As far as the lgbt - who gives a flying fuck what they want.

Is that why Trump only polls 35 percent among women?

Forum List

Back