🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

these shootings reflect the death wish of communities unwilling to take care of their young

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
once the poor are born to the wrong parents, in the wrong part of the country, in the wrong racial group, they are all doomed. once that "mistake" has been made, they could be paragons of will & morality, but most of them will never get the chance to get out of "the other America" alive!

Maybe we require an ethnic cleansing. i think we should probably put poor people into internment camps and work them to death. At least make some use of them.

Perhaps, a well regulated militia being necessary to Liberty, some fathers of children in schools deemed in danger should patrol armed.

Maybe we require an ethnic cleansing. i think we should probably put poor people into internment camps and work them to death. At least make some use of them.

It might be more useful to kill all of the billionaires and politicians. ;)

Perhaps, a well regulated militia being necessary to Liberty, some fathers of children in schools deemed in danger should patrol armed.

I think the key is finding and euthanizing all kids who "seem a little weird". That way we can just have all normal kids. We don't need any weirdos in our schools.

It might be more useful to kill all of the billionaires and politicians. ;)

Rich people are just better than "normies". That's why they are rich. We need them to pass on their superior genes and for the poor to be destroyed en masse. That is how our species continues to evolve. Right now, our evolution is stagnant because it's too easy for stupid people to survive and reproduce. That affront to nature needs to be remedied.

Forum List

Back