These Striking Wedding Photos From Kenya Are Guaranteed To Take Your Breath Away

jchima

Sep 22, 2014
Wedding photographer Jonas Peterson has shot brides and grooms in all sorts of beautiful places around the world, but he says this recent wedding in Kenya might be the most spectacular of the bunch.

"I didn’t know Africa would touch me so deeply," the Melbourne-based photographer wrote on his blog. "It sung to me in a way I didn’t know possible, found new chords and played on strings I didn’t know I had inside me."
n late September, Nina -- a wildlife photographer and senior marketing advisor to wild cat conservation organization Panthera -- and her fiancé Sebastian tied the knot in Masai Mara, Kenya in front of 60 of their closest friends and family.

According to the bride, the way that nature and the landscape were entwined in their celebration of love was nothing short of surreal and almost impossible to put into words. We'll allow the gorgeous photos below to do the talking:
e2bf03d29c489ee57637a8f534afa56b_M.jpg

slide_386370_4637878_free.jpg

slide_386370_4637240_free.jpg

slide_386370_4637244_free.jpg

SEE MORE PICS: These Striking Wedding Photos From Kenya Are Guaranteed To Take Your Breath Away - eReporter

Forum List

Back