These Trophy Points?

These Trophy points? What are they for? On what basis are they awarded and can I cash them in perhaps if I accumulate a lot for the air travel fare to Havana, as I've never visited the America's, could USMB possibly finance it.

They are like hash marks on the side of an airplane. We get one for every time we shoot down another LWNJ.
What the f*** is LWNJ. Why do you yanks insist on abbreviating everything? You're supposed to write it in full then abbreviate.
I'm sick of being abused by abbreviations and not know what they mean!

Urban Dictionary: LWNJ
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=LWNJ
Left Wing Nut Job. A person who removes reasoning, logic, and common sense from their decision making process, instead basing their decisions solely on emotional responses. You know how I know you're a LWNJ, you once held a sign at a protest. by Sriracha Sauce Steve September 16, 2013

I was told 'you can take your trophy points and shove them up your'........well, you know

I feel cheated out of my free cup of coffee for $5 :crybaby:

Don't you think SHOVING it up his arse is a bit harsh, my friend? This is our good friend Oz, we are talking about, here.

Usually, just a few gentle words of encouragement is about all that it takes.
Why is every topic we Brits post met with threats of butt invasions by you yanks.
It's no wonder our forefathers gave up in 1776.
Tommy Tennant has my back on this and I his! So go back up Waltons Mountain and f*** a raccoon!

These Trophy points? What are they for? On what basis are they awarded and can I cash them in perhaps if I accumulate a lot for the air travel fare to Havana, as I've never visited the America's, could USMB possibly finance it.

They are like hash marks on the side of an airplane. We get one for every time we shoot down another LWNJ.
What the f*** is LWNJ. Why do you yanks insist on abbreviating everything? You're supposed to write it in full then abbreviate.

Left Wing Nut Job. A person who removes reasoning, logic, and common sense from their decision making process, instead basing their decisions solely on emotional responses. You know how I know you're a LWNJ, you once held a sign at a protest. by Sriracha Sauce Steve September 16, 2013
No Idea who SSS is or what he was doing in 2013!

I was told 'you can take your trophy points and shove them up your'........well, you know

Don't you think SHOVING it up his arse is a bit harsh, my friend? This is our good friend Oz, we are talking about, here.

Why is every topic we Brits post met with threats of butt invasions by you yanks.
Tommy Tennant has my back on this and I his! So go back up Waltons Mountain and f*** a raccoon!
O shit I promised to be nice to everyone this Christmas - look what you made me do!

Ok I withdraw those last comments and simply the other cheek like a true Christian.

O shit I promised to be nice to everyone this Christmas - look what you made me do!

Ok I withdraw those last comments and simply the other cheek like a true Christian.
"offer"

Seems a strange name and should be LWJ=Left Wing Job........cause they don't have any nuts(?) :dunno:

Though I hear Sriracha Sauce Steve is hot :rolleyes-41:

These Trophy points? What are they for? On what basis are they awarded and can I cash them in

You're thinking of food stamps.
So fncceo do you know why these points are awarded, what they are for and how do we make use of them?
Your usually a fountain of knowledge!

Find it strange that being reluctant to ask the question before for fear some rookie Trumpster would come in and embarrass me with a detailed appraisal. I now find nobody else has a friggin clue either and like me were probably afraid to ask.

Anyway my old mate fncceo what are you expecting for Christmas?......O I forgot your not of the gentile variety.

Well, what will you be hoping for from your next Rosh Hashana, Passover, Bar mitzvah .

See I know Jewish culture - impressed?

Forum List

Back