They are busting Trump rght now in court

Prosecutors would not have wasted time with a grand jury if the statute of limitations had expired.

The DA would not have wasted time taking Trump to court if the statute of limitations had expired.

The judge would have dismissed the trial when Trump submitted a motion to dismiss based on the statute of limitations, had it expired.

Time for you to face reality for once, as scary as that is for you. The reality is...

It's not a corrupt justice system, at every level, ignoring the statute of limitations...

It's not that the statute of limitations expired...

It's that you're completely ignorant about the law in New York governing statutes of limitations...

Prosecutors would not have wasted time with a grand jury if the statute of limitations had expired.

The DA would not have wasted time taking Trump to court if the statute of limitations had expired.

The judge would have dismissed the trial when Trump submitted a motion to dismiss based on the statute of limitations, had it expired.

All that is wrong. Bragg WOULD do those things because prosecution isn’t the goal…keeping him from campaigning in the goal. Bragg knows this will all be overturned on appeal…he doesn’t care, if it keeps Trump out of the White House.

A prosecution for a misdemeanor must be commenced within two years
after the commission thereof;

It's that you're completely ignorant about the law in New York governing statutes of limitations...

Here are the Bragg charges:

TRUMP is charged in a New York State Supreme Court indictment with 34 counts of Falsifying Business Records in the First Degree.[] *

What is falsifying business records in the first degree?

175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree.

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree
when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second
degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit
another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.*

So, falsifying business records in the FIRST degree is when someone commits falsifying business records in the SECOND degree…AND WHEN the intent to defraud includes intent to COMMIT ANOTHER CRIME, or CONCEAL THE COMMISSION THEREOF.

Ok? So, so far, we have falsifying business records in the first degree means you have to commit falsifying business records in the second degree and have intent to commit or conceal another crime.

Ok..what is falsifying business records in the SECOND degree?

§ 175.05 Falsifying business records in the second degree.

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the second degree
when, with intent to defraud, he:

1. Makes or causes a false entry in the business records of an
enterprise; or

2. Alters, erases, obliterates, deletes, removes or destroys a true
entry in the business records of an enterprise; or

3. Omits to make a true entry in the business records of an enterprise
in violation of a duty to do so which he knows to be imposed upon him by
law or by the nature of his position; or

4. Prevents the making of a true entry or causes the omission thereof
in the business records of an enterprise.

Falsifying business records in the second degree is a class A
misdemeanor.*

Ok, so falsifying business records in the second degree ALSO requires intent to defraud.

Now, these were INTERNAL business records, that the public would never see..so who exactly would he defraud?

But, let’s just say that’s not there, well ignore that part. Falsifying business records in the SECOND degree is a misdemeanor, BUT if they were done to further or conceal another crime, THEN it becomes falsifying business records in the first degree, which is a felony.

That’s where braggs case fails, because trump has not been charged, nor tried, or convicted of the crime of campaign finance violations. A person is not guilty of a crime just because Bragg says so. Bragg doesn’t get to say “he committed a crime, even though he’s not been charged with a crime, so I’ll use that to upgrade MY case from a misdemeanor to a felony”

As of right now, Bragg has over charged trump, because at the moment, Trump is only guilty of falsifying business records in the second degree..and question that because they have to prove intent to defraud using internal only business records.

Or perhaps he has a different or better understanding of the law than you. I’d bet on the latter, but like you said, it’s always open for appeal
Or, maybe he’s just corrupt Biden stooge (we already know that by his political donations)…

Trump didn't prosecute him. The Justice Department did.
The power of the federal executive vested in trump, and trump alone, he had folks working for him helping him enforce the law, but it was trump

Do you not know basic civics and the branches of govt??

All that is wrong. Bragg WOULD do those things because prosecution isn’t the goal…keeping him from campaigning in the goal. Bragg knows this will all be overturned on appeal…he doesn’t care, if it keeps Trump out of the White House.

Here are the Bragg charges:

TRUMP is charged in a New York State Supreme Court indictment with 34 counts of Falsifying Business Records in the First Degree.[] *

What is falsifying business records in the first degree?

175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree.

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree
when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second
degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit
another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.*

So, falsifying business records in the FIRST degree is when someone commits falsifying business records in the SECOND degree…AND WHEN the intent to defraud includes intent to COMMIT ANOTHER CRIME, or CONCEAL THE COMMISSION THEREOF.

Ok? So, so far, we have falsifying business records in the first degree means you have to commit falsifying business records in the second degree and have intent to commit or conceal another crime.

Ok..what is falsifying business records in the SECOND degree?

§ 175.05 Falsifying business records in the second degree.

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the second degree
when, with intent to defraud, he:

1. Makes or causes a false entry in the business records of an
enterprise; or

2. Alters, erases, obliterates, deletes, removes or destroys a true
entry in the business records of an enterprise; or

3. Omits to make a true entry in the business records of an enterprise
in violation of a duty to do so which he knows to be imposed upon him by
law or by the nature of his position; or

4. Prevents the making of a true entry or causes the omission thereof
in the business records of an enterprise.

Falsifying business records in the second degree is a class A
misdemeanor.*

Ok, so falsifying business records in the second degree ALSO requires intent to defraud.

Now, these were INTERNAL business records, that the public would never see..so who exactly would he defraud?

But, let’s just say that’s not there, well ignore that part. Falsifying business records in the SECOND degree is a misdemeanor, BUT if they were done to further or conceal another crime, THEN it becomes falsifying business records in the first degree, which is a felony.

That’s where braggs case fails, because trump has not been charged, nor tried, or convicted of the crime of campaign finance violations. A person is not guilty of a crime just because Bragg says so. Bragg doesn’t get to say “he committed a crime, even though he’s not been charged with a crime, so I’ll use that to upgrade MY case from a misdemeanor to a felony”

As of right now, Bragg has over charged trump, because at the moment, Trump is only guilty of falsifying business records in the second degree..and question that because they have to prove intent to defraud using internal only business records.

Just how nuts are you? Trump was not indicted on § 175.05, so why are you posting that as though he was?

Screenshot_20240511_144218_Samsung Internet.jpg

See that? He was indicted on § 175.10, NOT § 175.05, as you dishonestly posted. And the statute of limitations is at least 5 years, but can be more due to tolling.

Just how nuts are you? Trump was not indicted on § 175.05, so why are you posting that as though he was?

View attachment 945291

See that? He was indicted on § 175.10, NOT § 175.05, as you dishonestly posted. And the statute of limitations is at least 5 years, but can be more due to tolling.
Haha what the f? He literally said trump was charged under 175.10…can you not read?? Or where those words to hard for you to comprehend?

View attachment 945291

You apparently didn’t read a lick of what I wrote…otherwise you’d understand why I cited 175.05

Haha what the f? He literally said trump was charged under 175.10…can you not read?? Or where those words to hard for you to comprehend?
I think they know I’m right and are purposely being difficult.

I just laid out the entire explanation..it’s as clear as day..they just refuse to believe it

I just laid out the entire explanation..it’s as clear as day..they just refuse to believe it
They only believe what their cult tells them to. It’s apparent reading comprehension and thinking is something they aren’t capable of

The power of the federal executive vested in trump, and trump alone, he had folks working for him helping him enforce the law, but it was trump

Do you not know basic civics and the branches of govt??

And the job of prosecuting is delegated to the Justice Department. The president doesn't prosecute anyone.

And the job of prosecuting is delegated to the Justice Department. The president doesn't prosecute anyone.
Yes the President delegates that to his justice department. He has them prosecute Cohen on his behalf

You think I'm going through more than 600 posts just because you can't provide an adequate response to my question? You're even crazier than I thought.
Ok, then just read my posts.. I’ve explained all of it

Are you illiterate? We're discussing the statute of limitations and he posted, "A prosecution for a misdemeanor must be commenced within two years after the commission thereof;"

That's the statute of limitations for § 175.05, not § 175.10. Trump is not charged with § 175.05, so there's no reason to even consider it.

Or, maybe he’s just corrupt Biden stooge (we already know that by his political donations)…
That’s the lazy default excuse that Trump and his drones use for everything. Yawn… The judge has acted in a a fair respectable way dispute trumps childish taunting. Nothing has indicated he is a Biden stooge. Certainly not a $35 donation

What you posted is bullshit since Trump was not charged with § 175.05

Are you illiterate? We're discussing the statute of limitations and he posted, "A prosecution for a misdemeanor must be commenced within two years after the commission thereof;"

That's the statute of limitations for § 175.05, not § 175.10. Trump is not charged with § 175.05, so there's no reason to even consider it.
So it is reading comprehension you fail at

Forum List

Back